Author Topic: Reporting live from tapoltin camp david  (Read 991 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Reporting live from tapoltin camp david
« on: October 15, 2017, 06:44:16 PM »
The message is clear.concede.People appreciate that William Ruto whose father was born 5kms from here is rare talent..who has demolished Raila.Keter the homeboy has supplied power to every hamlet and street lights to every duka.They say theyve been provoked but after 26th

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Reporting live from tapoltin camp david
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 07:56:16 PM »
The problem is that you think Kenya is Kalenjin. The message from the former  Nyanza, Western, Coast provinces, is also very clear-There will be no presidential elections in Kenya on October 26.  We do understand that Kalenjins and Kikuyus are planning a celebration of Ouru's birthday by holding mock elections followed by an inauguration presided over by Njoki Ndungu. If Ruto thought he demolished Raila, remind him that Raila is not a Kalenjin and he has no way of demolishing anybody outside his Kalenjin community.

The message is clear.concede.People appreciate that William Ruto whose father was born 5kms from here is rare talent..who has demolished Raila.Keter the homeboy has supplied power to every hamlet and street lights to every duka.They say theyve been provoked but after 26th
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza