Author Topic: Willis Otieno v Kamotho Waiganjo  (Read 1267 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Willis Otieno v Kamotho Waiganjo
« on: October 13, 2017, 12:47:17 PM »
I found this debate quite civil,something that lacks in Kenia forgetting about the quality for now
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Willis Otieno v Kamotho Waiganjo
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 04:14:41 PM »
Kamotho loves the institutions because he knows they are charades that dignify criminality.  With rare exceptions they serve those in power.  Every time an institution has come up for one purpose or another it has been immediately co-opted by the mafia.  You have to believe in miracles to believe that a half a century habit will suddenly change itself for the better.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 04:40:02 PM »
Its laughable the way he goes on and on about institutions as if we just have institutions for their sake even when they are completely undermining our democracy.  NASA tried and gave IEBC time to reform itself but it was infiltrated by jubilee and rendered useless piece of garbage. Chebukati seems to have known exactly what to do when he fired his first Memo to Chiloba then the mafia prevailed upon him and he became docile and compliant to arap mashamba.

With Raila's withdrawal, this IEBC as constituted is no longer relevant. It has been overtaken by events. It can hold elections if it so desires on October 26th and announce Ouru the president but who really cares. It will be a useless elections. Raila should go on vacation after London, instruct his supporters to take to the streets and demonstrate,  do not participate in the October 26 elections,  and then come back fresh to push for political changes and a new elections with a new IEBC and new laws if needed.

Kamotho loves the institutions because he knows they are charades that dignify criminality.  With rare exceptions they serve those in power.  Every time an institution has come up for one purpose or another it has been immediately co-opted by the mafia.  You have to believe in miracles to believe that a half a century habit will suddenly change itself for the better.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 04:54:14 PM »
Its laughable the way he goes on and on about institutions as if we just have institutions for their sake even when they are completely undermining our democracy.  NASA tried and gave IEBC time to reform itself but it was infiltrated by jubilee and rendered useless piece of garbage. Chebukati seems to have known exactly what to do when he fired his first Memo to Chiloba then the mafia prevailed upon him and he became docile and compliant to arap mashamba.

With Raila's withdrawal, this IEBC as constituted is no longer relevant. It has been overtaken by events. It can hold elections if it so desires on October 26th and announce Ouru the president but who really cares. It will be a useless elections. Raila should go on vacation after London, instruct his supporters to take to the streets and demonstrate,  do not participate in the October 26 elections,  and then come back fresh to push for political changes and a new elections with a new IEBC and new laws if needed.

Institutions in Kenya actually tend to be the core of the problem.  They become stand ins for behavioral change.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 04:57:56 PM »

Institutions in Kenya actually tend to be the core of the problem.  They become stand ins for behavioral change.
Whenever they work against NASWA
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 05:05:49 PM »

I think Windy is talking about institutions in general way before NASA. Think outside this little box.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 05:12:01 PM »

I think Windy is talking about institutions in general way before NASA. Think outside this little box.

Yep.  I didn't otherwise understand vooke's sentence.  interestingly Naswa is a Luhya woman's name.  There might be one that is worth having a crush on, who knows?

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 07:48:04 PM »

Yep.  I didn't otherwise understand vooke's sentence.  interestingly Naswa is a Luhya woman's name.  There might be one that is worth having a crush on, who knows?
Funny negro