Author Topic: As Jubilee wallows in confusion, remember  (Read 1302 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
As Jubilee wallows in confusion, remember
« on: October 11, 2017, 06:19:02 PM »
Maraga's SCOK was extremely polite. They deliberately omitted to mention the culprit caught with bloody hands in the cookie jar. That's why demands for immediate coronation are so laughable. Even money launderers first pass through White Rose.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: As Jubilee wallows in confusion, remember
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 06:26:44 PM »
It is confusing.  To be fair, the jubilant must be confused too.  For one thing, I am not sure if IEBC is required to accept Raila's withdrawal for it to be effective.  It's difficult to try and figure out the ramifications of something when it is not even clear it has legally happened.  The next few days should provide some clarity.  We might find ourselves back in front of the SCOK fantastic 4, with all due respect to the dissenting 2.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 07:17:43 PM »

All I can say is that the Supreme court justices are going to be very busy ruling over highly contentious matters and their decisions will determine the near future of this country in very significant ways.

It is confusing.  To be fair, the jubilant must be confused too.  For one thing, I am not sure if IEBC is required to accept Raila's withdrawal for it to be effective.  It's difficult to try and figure out the ramifications of something when it is not even clear it has legally happened.  The next few days should provide some clarity.  We might find ourselves back in front of the SCOK fantastic 4, with all due respect to the dissenting 2.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 07:36:01 PM »
I dont see any confusion.IEBC will void the previous gazette and issue new gazette declaring all previously nominated candidates duly nominated as per Mativo order today.The basis of early gazette that IEBC and Raila relied upon has been declared non binding obiter dicta.Therefore Raila and IEBC actions are null and void.We will have fresh elections with all the 8 candidates.They will have 2 days to withdraw after gazettment.Raila can then pick form 22b and withdraw by early next week.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 07:40:09 PM »
Only NASWA is confused. They have even instructed their bloggers to zip it and their windbags to keep off tv debates
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 07:58:17 PM »
Maraga's SCOK was extremely polite. They deliberately omitted to mention the culprit caught with bloody hands in the cookie jar. That's why demands for immediate coronation are so laughable. Even money launderers first pass through White Rose.
I agree.
Extremely unethical people go to the current State House.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 08:04:13 PM »
Maybe they should use the next few weeks to campaig  coz the obiter dicta just got declared horse manure
Only NASWA is confused. They have even instructed their bloggers to zip it and their windbags to keep off tv debates

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 08:29:25 PM »
SCOK 60 days time runs out on NOV 1st.......... how you will conduct presidential candidates nominations, campaign, print ballot, reconfigure kiems all in 2 weeks is beyond me. Point of reference the 'konstitution'. I understand Uhuru has retreated to a bunker with his lawyers to digest what has just happened. expect to see Mama Ngina visiting Odinga family soon.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 10:44:00 PM »
SCOK 60 days time runs out on NOV 1st.......... how you will conduct presidential candidates nominations, campaign, print ballot, reconfigure kiems all in 2 weeks is beyond me. Point of reference the 'konstitution'. I understand Uhuru has retreated to a bunker with his lawyers to digest what has just happened. expect to see Mama Ngina visiting Odinga family soon.

You're right about the bunker.  The drunkpresident's chest thumping tweets are strangely absent today.

Labda pombe imeisha statehouse.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2017, 11:26:43 PM »
classic case of what happens when you count on cattle dip lawyers like Muconmen aka 'ashumed' . Jubilee claims they have tyranny of numbers well they can rest assured
Nasa has tyranny of brains.....N.b mark your calendar NoV 1st. we are right in the middle of 'constitutional revolution'

You're right about the bunker.  The drunkpresident's chest thumping tweets are strangely absent today.

Labda pombe imeisha statehouse.