Author Topic: The end of Raila Odinga - as he chicken out of the contest.  (Read 2820 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The end of Raila Odinga - as he chicken out of the contest.
« on: October 09, 2017, 10:22:45 AM »
I think right now he is just interested in protecting what is left of his legacy. He knows if he goes for election - straight up - he'll be beaten like a Luhya Isukuti - and will go out in total shame. Everyone and their grandmother has been bailing out of his sinking ship - ODM - which after 2017 has just about 20% of the national assembly - with about half of the mps there from two communities - Luo & Mijikenda - has left him without leverage. ODM got zero Gusii Mps except Arati. Got only two Maasai Mps. Got 3 Turkana Mps. Got about 5 Luhya mps - none in Bungoma & only 1 or 2 in Kakakmega. The party is dead as dodo!

Looking ahead - without any leverage  - mass action or demos or threat of secession so far have spectacularly failed - except in Kondele slums -  this mark the very end of Mr Odinga. That vaccum of is being filled by Ruto - who is busy on the transfer market - snapping the remainder of ODM to Jubilee.

The next people to watch are what will Kalonzo or MaDVD do? Do they wait and hope Raila can pull a rabbit out of his bag of tricks? Do they wait and hope they can inherit Raila's Luo & now possibly Mijikenda? Or will they go their own way and trying to cut themselves their deal - Obviously Ruto will not countenance any ambitious johnny come lately coming to Jubilee!

As Raila sunset cometh - Ruto star is shinning so bright we are seeing a leader of both GEMA & Non-GEMA emerging  - just like I predicted years ago  - this talented son of the gun path to statehouse is now paved in gold.

In the meantime - all Uhuru need to do wade off Raila attempt at NUSU mkate - is simple - keep the security forces even-handed & busy with NASA demos, reign on the rogue judiciary and civil society hell bent on defeating our democracy. He slept on the ball -his WELL EARNED VICTORY was ANNULLED THRO FRAUD- and know he needs to wake up - and burst some nuts.

When Ruto takes over in 5 yrs - there will be no Raila like monkey games.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001256793/raila-plans-to-opt-out-of-repeat-election-over-unfulfilled-irreducible-minimum-demands

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: The end of Raila Odinga - as he chicken out of the contest.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 11:03:55 AM »
You sound very nervous to me and trying to reassure yourself. This the calm before the storm. Enjoy. 

I think right now he is just interested in protecting what is left of his legacy. He knows if he goes for election - straight up - he'll be beaten like a Luhya Isukuti - and will go out in total shame. Everyone and their grandmother has been bailing out of his sinking ship - ODM - which after 2017 has just about 20% of the national assembly - with about half of the mps there from two communities - Luo & Mijikenda - has left him without leverage. ODM got zero Gusii Mps except Arati. Got only two Maasai Mps. Got 3 Turkana Mps. Got about 5 Luhya mps - none in Bungoma & only 1 or 2 in Kakakmega. The party is dead as dodo!

Looking ahead - without any leverage  - mass action or demos or threat of secession so far have spectacularly failed - except in Kondele slums -  this mark the very end of Mr Odinga. That vaccum of is being filled by Ruto - who is busy on the transfer market - snapping the remainder of ODM to Jubilee.

The next people to watch are what will Kalonzo or MaDVD do? Do they wait and hope Raila can pull a rabbit out of his bag of tricks? Do they wait and hope they can inherit Raila's Luo & now possibly Mijikenda? Or will they go their own way and trying to cut themselves their deal - Obviously Ruto will not countenance any ambitious johnny come lately coming to Jubilee!

As Raila sunset cometh - Ruto star is shinning so bright we are seeing a leader of both GEMA & Non-GEMA emerging  - just like I predicted years ago  - this talented son of the gun path to statehouse is now paved in gold.

In the meantime - all Uhuru need to do wade off Raila attempt at NUSU mkate - is simple - keep the security forces even-handed & busy with NASA demos, reign on the rogue judiciary and civil society hell bent on defeating our democracy. He slept on the ball -his WELL EARNED VICTORY was ANNULLED THRO FRAUD- and know he needs to wake up - and burst some nuts.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001256793/raila-plans-to-opt-out-of-repeat-election-over-unfulfilled-irreducible-minimum-demands
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 11:14:11 AM »
Nervous of what. You guys have zero leverage. The demos localized to Kondele is not leverage. You're out of aces. And you've literally ran abroad. This capitulation is enjoyable.
You sound very nervous to me and trying to reassure yourself. This the calm before the storm. Enjoy. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 11:28:39 AM »
Nervous of the unknown otherwise you would not be payuka payukaring all over the place. Each day you come up with speculation on professing to know and anticipate NASA's next move including filing court cases. Mara NASA is kaput,NASA has no leavarage,  then NASA is destroying the economy. We in NASA know what we want and are not bothered with your actions, propaganda, insults or speculations. 
Nervous of what. You guys have zero leverage. The demos localized to Kondele is not leverage. You're out of aces. And you've literally ran abroad. This capitulation is enjoyable.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 11:36:00 AM »
Save me the speculation. What do you want? What aces do you have hidden up your sleeves :)
Nervous of the unknown otherwise you would not be payuka payukaring all over the place. Each day you come up with speculation on professing to know and anticipate NASA's next move including filing court cases. Mara NASA is kaput,NASA has no leavarage,  then NASA is destroying the economy. We in NASA know what we want and are not bothered with your actions, propaganda, insults or speculations. 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 11:39:42 AM »
It seems the re-run transfer window - is a god-send for Ruto - to take over non-Gema. If only there was not so much corruption involved. This has been the real fight since 2008 - Raila vs Ruto for non-Gema mantle. Gema is the collateral beneficiary of course.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 11:49:12 AM »
About Kalonzo or Mudavadi inheriting Raila's base... that's laughable. You said it yourself - power concedes nada - Joho will clobber these softies to death. Everywhere Joho goes - he aligns himself firmly to Raila - openly marketing himself. Mijikenda will go to Joho - and Luo probably if Raila allows him. NEP fell. Maa has fallen. Kisii has fallen. Luhya - starting with Bukusu - is being pulverized as we watch. Poor hapless Weta has 4 Jubilee MPs in home county 8) The fool Madvd... he came to NASA with nothing after UDF joined Jubilee. That's like URP joing ODM :) Then of course Kalonzo is no match for Joho - who has money and youth and charisma - and must focus on Mutua.

Disabuse yourself of the notion that the opposition will collapse. It will merely rejuvenate - like a phoenix - from the ashes - with lovelier colorful wings.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 11:50:04 AM »
It nearly complete. Ruto just has to crack the Mijikenda. He has some opening - but my advice  - yesterday saw transfer of the major arabs/swahili financier of ODM in coast - the jaffers - so right now - a little more pressure on Joho - and he cracks.
It seems the re-run transfer window - is a god-send for Ruto - to take over non-Gema. If only there was not so much corruption involved. This has been the real fight since 2008 - Raila vs Ruto for non-Gema mantle. Gema is the collateral beneficiary of course.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 11:53:51 AM »
I think Raila will want to hold onto ODM as much as it takes. So Joho has to decide - to either take the mijikenda or keep waiting. Orengo is also going to want a shot as Luo kingpin. As for maDVD - that idiot has never been worthy my time. Kalonzo - best bet for Ruto is to continue feeding the gigantic ego of Mutua - Mutua has to ran in 2022 - so he split Kamba vote and take it off the chess table  as King/Queen. Kambas are not going to splinter easily like the luhyas - their historic beef with kikuyus keep them united.

Ruto has to take the fight to Joho - for the mijikenda - he need to throw everything including the kitchen sink to win the coast.

About Kalonzo or Mudavadi inheriting Raila's base... that's laughable. You said it yourself - power concedes nada - Joho will clobber these softies to death. Everywhere Joho goes - he aligns himself firmly to Raila - openly marketing himself. Mijikenda will go to Joho - and Luo probably if Raila allows him. NEP fell. Maa has fallen. Kisii has fallen. Luhya - starting with Bukusu - is being pulverized as we watch. Poor hapless Weta has 4 Jubilee MPs in home county 8) The fool Madvd... he came to NASA with nothing after UDF joined Jubilee. That's like URP joing ODM :) Then of course Kalonzo is no match for Joho - who has money and youth and charisma - and must focus on Mutua.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 11:55:06 AM »
The URP talking point.

It is the end of Ruto.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 12:01:43 PM »
Elucidate (use no more than 200 words,15 marks) :)
The URP talking point.

It is the end of Ruto.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2017, 12:03:49 PM »
They are nervous as hell.

The URP talking point.

It is the end of Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2017, 12:05:10 PM »
Yeah it so near we can smell it :)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2017, 12:10:21 PM »
If you want any URP member to pee in his pants just mention "Nusu Mkate". You better be out of range when you crack the joke because a jet of pee could come your way. Wengine wanaharisha.

The URP talking point.

It is the end of Ruto.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 12:14:37 PM »
Mijikenda is a hard nut. Big effort was already done with Uhuruto issuing 3M title deeds 2013-17. They barely got Kwale. Expect Mvurya to be pampered - CoG chair, national podium, etc - next 5 years.

Joho is an ideologue like Raila - who will continue to milk the myth that wabara starting with Jomo have caused Mijikenda poverty.

I think Raila will want to hold onto ODM as much as it takes. So Joho has to decide - to either take the mijikenda or keep waiting. Orengo is also going to want a shot as Luo kingpin. As for maDVD - that idiot has never been worthy my time. Kalonzo - best bet for Ruto is to continue feeding the gigantic ego of Mutua - Mutua has to ran in 2022 - so he split Kamba vote and take it off the chess table  as King/Queen. Kambas are not going to splinter easily like the luhyas - their historic beef with kikuyus keep them united.

Ruto has to take the fight to Joho - for the mijikenda - he need to throw everything including the kitchen sink to win the coast.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 12:19:16 PM »
Mvurya did not win in Kwale. He is even thinking of quitting. He is afraid they will knock him out with uchawi. Outside Taveta, Mama Ngina stole most land in Kwale and Uhuru has refused to give it back. Expect land invasions soon to complicate matters for him. Say you heard it from Omollo. The locals know how to make the GSU run from their own shadows.

Mijikenda is a hard nut. Big effort was already done with Uhuruto issuing 3M title deeds 2013-17. They barely got Kwale. Expect Mvurya to be pampered - CoG chair, national podium, etc - next 5 years.

Joho is an ideologue like Raila - who will continue to milk the myth that wabara starting with Jomo have caused Mijikenda poverty.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2017, 12:34:34 PM »
Robina.  We believe that this system being created by Ruto is a mockery of democracy and should not be glorified by people who advocate for or profess to prefer a democratic system of government.

Ruto targets opposition losers because they are flat broke after spending all their money in the last campaigns with no prospects of a pay check and probably heaps of debts. Ruto literally buys them, ask them to read a statement insulting Raila and then RV Pundit revises the MOAS for that region in favor or Jubilee.  These opposition losing candidates are easy picking.  They are literally begging and lobbying to be bought.   Fortunately Ruto cannot buy everybody.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2017, 12:41:18 PM »
So they were principled while in ODM/NASA but when they change camp - then Ruto has bought them. Ruto has leverage - he has power and patronage - and he'll use it to further his political ambition. Raila did this - that is how he transformed from Luo presidential candidate in 1997 to national leader. Don't hate the players - hate the game. Show me one politician out there who is not looking for power or patronage.

Of course what Jubilee has done - in growing the economy - is commendable - and that is what excite me. SGR in record 3yrs. Electricity at breath-necking speed like never seen before. Low bituminous road under construction everywhere in Kenya. Free secondary school now being rolled out. Free maternity. Millions of tittle-deed. Resettling IDP in 1 month. I can go on and on - but surely Jubilee has done so well - they won with 54% - and as so popular you wouldn't know they are running for second time.

UhuRuto get work done. Ruto esp get work done. He is the nearest to a complete politician we've got. That is why I am really exciting at future prospect of kenya - we have younger version of Museveni & Kagame - someone with energy and intellectual fortitude to move this country forward.

Robina.  We believe that this system being created by Ruto is a mockery of democracy and should not be glorified by people who advocate for or profess to prefer a democratic system of government.

Ruto targets opposition losers because they are flat broke after spending all their money in the last campaigns with no prospects of a pay check and probably heaps of debts. Ruto literally buys them, ask them to read a statement insulting Raila and then RV Pundit revises the MOAS for that region in favor or Jubilee.  These opposition losing candidates are easy picking.  They are literally begging and lobbying to be bought.   Fortunately Ruto cannot buy everybody.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2017, 01:49:45 PM »
This gets even more ridiculous by the day. Now Ruto is compared to Raila. He will no longer use the Moi Marking Scheme. I guess he realized he needs the draconian one party system that will never come back!

So they were principled while in ODM/NASA but when they change camp - then Ruto has bought them. Ruto has leverage - he has power and patronage - and he'll use it to further his political ambition. Raila did this - that is how he transformed from Luo presidential candidate in 1997 to national leader. Don't hate the players - hate the game. Show me one politician out there who is not looking for power or patronage.
I hate to leak this to you but your guy is being taken for a huge ride. More later.

Of course what Jubilee has done - in growing the economy - is commendable - and that is what excite me. SGR in record 3yrs. Electricity at breath-necking speed like never seen before. Low bituminous road under construction everywhere in Kenya. Free secondary school now being rolled out. Free maternity. Millions of tittle-deed. Resettling IDP in 1 month. I can go on and on - but surely Jubilee has done so well - they won with 54% - and as so popular you wouldn't know they are running for second time.
this is both crap and immaterial. People of Kenya have rejected Jubilee. You know it now as you knew it in August therefore turned to Chirchir to "elect" Uhuru.

UhuRuto get work done. Ruto esp get work done. He is the nearest to a complete politician we've got. That is why I am really exciting at future prospect of kenya - we have younger version of Museveni & Kagame - someone with energy and intellectual fortitude to move this country forward.
At your age surely you know better than to worship a politician. You are shaming even me.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2017, 02:33:23 PM »
Ruto still has a long way to go. Right now Raila is providing him cover as far as kikuyus are concerned and he better hope Raila keeps on providing him with cover.  If Raila were to quit politics, Ruto would have a huge political bullseye on his chest and the people lining up to take aim will be the ones he is breaking bread with now.

This gets even more ridiculous by the day. Now Ruto is compared to Raila. He will no longer use the Moi Marking Scheme. I guess he realized he needs the draconian one party system that will never come back!

I hate to leak this to you but your guy is being taken for a huge ride. More later.

this is both crap and immaterial. People of Kenya have rejected Jubilee. You know it now as you knew it in August therefore turned to Chirchir to "elect" Uhuru.

At your age surely you know better than to worship a politician. You are shaming even me.