Author Topic: Tom Mboya was an Evil Man  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Tom Mboya was an Evil Man
« on: October 07, 2017, 09:38:35 PM »
I think this man died about five years too late.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Tom Mboya was an Evil Man
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 12:19:23 AM »
Really?  Tom Mboya was a brilliant economic planner, unionist, educationist, a patriot and a nationalist. The eyes look but the heart sees.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 12:24:53 AM »
Don't be taken by Ndii. If you're unable to stir democratic change and social values, chances are dim that you'd orchestrate industry and economic thrust to prosperity. Those are bigger mountains to climb.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 05:33:53 AM »
He was never mesmerized by Jaramogi. That's more than enough reasons to smear him. Ends justify means
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 07:52:01 AM »
Tom Mboya was the Ruto of his time - brilliant, hardworking go-getter, orator, leader and charismatic - sadly the bullet took him too early.The Luo lost someone that would have driven the community in a different direction than Odinga has done...destroyed the community. You just need to drive from Kisumu to Kericho..and you see the sharp constrast as soon as you reach Kipsitet. It like you're in a different country. Luo has been left to die a waste land.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 12:19:06 PM »
Really?  Tom Mboya was a brilliant economic planner, unionist, educationist, a patriot and a nationalist. The eyes look but the heart sees.
What did he do to earn any of the titles you lavish on him?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 12:21:45 PM »
Tom Mboya was the Ruto of his time - brilliant, hardworking go-getter, orator, leader and charismatic - sadly the bullet took him too early.The Luo lost someone that would have driven the community in a different direction than Odinga has done...destroyed the community. You just need to drive from Kisumu to Kericho..and you see the sharp constrast as soon as you reach Kipsitet. It like you're in a different country. Luo has been left to die a waste land.
Very interesting analogy. I guess there is remaining ONE act and the similarity would be complete! You forgot to mention that he was very close to Kikuyus (who HK speaks for)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 01:13:54 PM »
What did he do to earn any of the titles you lavish on him?

As economy minister Kenya grew rapidly in his 60s tenure.
He was a workers' union pioneer in EA.
Education he did the famous airlifts to the Ivy League.
He thought beyond tribe & region unlike Jomo & Jaramogi and that makes him a patriotic nationalist.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 01:18:38 PM »

Yup. Mboya was a visionary who would have gone very far if not cut short. Omollo here would be towing the line... following his nyayo philosophy.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2017, 02:16:49 PM »
Mboya was good at spinning. The airlift was brought about by cold war politics where the USSR and many Eastern European countries granted scholarships to young African countries. The US responded in kind even going as far as to poach some of the students like Kamotho from the East. A little known fact is that Kenyatta himself had been a student in the USSR but failed because of alcoholism.

I guess Raphael Tuju is beyond tribe. The hatred of your tribe / tribesmen to please those other tribes / people who genuinely detest it (your tribe) in no way makes you free of tribalism. When you have time free from computers read: The House Boy - Ferdinand Oyono. To understand the African Macho man, read Chirundu - Ezekiel Mphahlele.

For the record: Tom Mboya agreed with Mzungu that Jaramogi, him, Kiano, etc accept power, then release Kenyatta and build a nice house for him in Gatundu with an uninterrupted supply of Scotch Whisky. Jaramogi refused and went public to stop Mboya and Kiano.

As economy minister Kenya grew rapidly in his 60s tenure. He was a workers' union pioneer in EA. Education he did the famous airlifts to the Ivy League. He thought beyond tribe & region unlike Jomo & Jaramogi and that makes him a patriotic nationalist.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2017, 02:18:40 PM »
You are opening a rather uncomfortable door. Much as I am tempted to take it up I have decided not to. Professor Ochieng did address the matter comprehensively and I need not duplicate. Perhaps you will find time to read and disabuse yourself of the prejudices guiding you.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2017, 02:48:15 PM »
You know more than I about history. Tuju is free of tribe yes - and he has done well for it. Kibaki Tourism Minister; PNU Chair; Jubilee... I am sure this makes him a traitor to some. JJ Kamotho was also free of tribe - and refused to be bullied or shamed by Matiba - who brainwashed Kikuyus about Moi. Same for Dalmas. Tribalism is engineered by tribal gods who want to be unchallenged in their tiny kingdoms. Opposing Raila, Ruto or Uhuru comes at a steep price.

Now those are insignificant persons. But the likes of Mboya, Kibaki and now Ruto, Mutua, etc have had sufficient intellect to oppose ethnic enclaves and challenge the de facto dynasty. Death did Nyanza and Kenya a big disservice.

Mboya was good at spinning. The airlift was brought about by cold war politics where the USSR and many Eastern European countries granted scholarships to young African countries. The US responded in kind even going as far as to poach some of the students like Kamotho from the East. A little known fact is that Kenyatta himself had been a student in the USSR but failed because of alcoholism.

I guess Raphael Tuju is beyond tribe. The hatred of your tribe / tribesmen to please those other tribes / people who genuinely detest it (your tribe) in no way makes you free of tribalism. When you have time free from computers read: The House Boy - Ferdinand Oyono. To understand the African Macho man, read Chirundu - Ezekiel Mphahlele.

For the record: Tom Mboya agreed with Mzungu that Jaramogi, him, Kiano, etc accept power, then release Kenyatta and build a nice house for him in Gatundu with an uninterrupted supply of Scotch Whisky. Jaramogi refused and went public to stop Mboya and Kiano.

As economy minister Kenya grew rapidly in his 60s tenure. He was a workers' union pioneer in EA. Education he did the famous airlifts to the Ivy League. He thought beyond tribe & region unlike Jomo & Jaramogi and that makes him a patriotic nationalist.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2017, 03:06:57 PM »
I wish I knew where to find you. You fall so easily for cheap lies and especially the sensational type.

You know more than I about history. Tuju is free of tribe yes - and he has done well for it. Kibaki Tourism Minister; PNU Chair; Jubilee... I am sure this makes him a traitor to some. JJ Kamotho was also free of tribe - and refused to be bullied or shamed by Matiba - who brainwashed Kikuyus about Moi. Same for Dalmas. Tribalism is engineered by tribal gods who want to be unchallenged in their tiny kingdoms. Opposing Raila, Ruto or Uhuru comes at a steep price.

Now those are insignificant persons. But the likes of Mboya, Kibaki and now Ruto, Mutua, etc have had sufficient intellect to oppose ethnic enclaves and challenge the de facto dynasty. Death did Nyanza and Kenya a big disservice.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2017, 04:52:59 PM »
 I almost puked when I read the comparison between arap mshamba and TJ.  Those two should not even be mentioned in the same sentence.

I see you fully subscribe to the air-head Moi's siasa mbaya maisha mbaya political ideology to explain the difference between the supposedly prosperous Kalenjins and the poverty ridden luos.  How sad. I wonder how you explain poverty in its rear occurrences outside the luo community.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 12:03:46 AM »
Robina

Hebu kuja hapa.

Google this: Kenya Hansard president of the Regional Assembly . I think you should choose google books. Then read Tom Mboya in parliament. You will find that the current problems are his creation.

I can't post the link because somehow it comes out in a foreign language I can't fully understand. I am travelling. When I send the link to other people they fail to get to the site. Some silly bug.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 03:17:09 AM »
Omollo says Jaramogi saved Kenyatta from TJ and Kiano's scheme like it's a good thing.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2017, 09:04:48 AM »
Omollo says Jaramogi saved Kenyatta from TJ and Kiano's scheme like it's a good thing.
I said that, eeh?