Author Topic: Frearful and Dreadful Pyschiatric Patients  (Read 934 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Frearful and Dreadful Pyschiatric Patients
« on: October 06, 2017, 04:54:31 PM »
Hannibal

https://www.quora.com/To-psychologists-and-psychiatrists-have-you-had-a-patient-you-really-feared-Why
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Frearful and Dreadful Pyschiatric Patients
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 06:30:57 PM »
 :D :D

Monsters are real. Consider the Las Vegas shooter and others. All the "grudges" they have against society are mostly delusions. They are mental cases.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 06:54:14 PM »
Interesting am half wsy thro shovel ready...same settings..i am half way

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 08:26:12 AM »
All boys are mischievous. So we used to throw small stones on corrugated iron sheet rooftops just to piss off adults.

So one day this old mzee who used to be a primary school teacher, and who couldn't outrun nobody put up a tiny house in his compound with some shiny mabati. It was actually his son's.

The son moved in with his wife. Being shiny, it was attractive and we went on with our games. Throw some stones and duck before nobody sees you..rinse and repeat.

We realized nobody was coming after us so we got bolder and got nearer. Suddenly a strong hand grabs my neck and shirt from behind.

It was a woman wielding a long and sharp kitchen knife. The daughter-in-love to the mzee. I couldn't wriggle out. My boys left me. I was that unlucky animal in the herd that predators zoom on.

Sema nduru.

The lady started screaming.

Soon jiranis pour on the small road. Iko Nini?

She got the idiots who couldn't suffer her infant to sleep by throwing stones

Kisu ni ya Nini?

'mimi ni ex-Mathari Hospital, kwahivyo nitakuua na hakuna mahali serikali itanipeleka!!!!!'

I think I peed in my pants.

She threatened to stab anyone drawing near.

Ok. I'm still here, so she never killed me but I have never seen death so close...not even when I had auto accidents. The incidence still sends chills down my spine decades later
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 05:44:55 PM »
Lol vooke. I didn't realize there were pastors in the list.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527