Author Topic: Watched Chiloba with Jeff yesterday - Says all FORM 34B were signed  (Read 6100 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Watched Chiloba with Jeff yesterday - Says all FORM 34B were signed
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2017, 01:12:20 PM »
I actually find it hilarious when Jubilidiots claim that forms 34As at the court were fake..... of course they were, these were the very same fake forms that JUBILEE doctored to fit the rig.  These childish games when you've been caught stealing are a nuisance. 

Maraga should have named the criminals in his judgment.... he knows that they tried to corrupt him and he should've said so.

Thieving bastards...

These stories that some parties attempted to corrupt, intimidate or otherwise illegally influence the judes particularly strike me as  vicious propaganda.  From anonymous sources :( At least for the allegedly forged forms we have Chiloba's words.

Tell me hand on heart that you do not think Jubilee have tried to corrupt both the process and the judges.... go on...say it.

P.S - A bible can be provided on request

I don't think so at all. False information meant to appeal to prejudice. Propaganda 101. Voila.

I knew you'd chicken out...

Chicken out of what bryan? Propaganda is everywhere now as political material. Do you actually believe Orengo spoke with Mwilu from his imaginary sister's cellphone  :D

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2017, 01:21:43 PM »
Without the faceless sources at the judges' retreat... or what was it their houses? That Matiang'i went to see them in person :) That's how to sniff out lies. Corruption occurs in intricate webs - Eurobond style - not the anonymous jokes we are reading.

I am not making a new allegation. I posted this here two days before the determination was read in court. It turned out I was not the only one: Many people on social media were made aware of it and shared.

This chain of custody makes me wonder how Pundit's "probe" is going to happen. How would the  probers get access to Njoki's documents?  Noone outside of JSC has authority to probe SCOK.

It is puzzling too that you know who wrote Njoki's ruling. Did they also write Ojwang's?  It is possible for a judge to dissent and be above board you know.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2017, 01:41:28 PM »
It can be led by former judges in commonwealth country. Obviously I expect the CID & NSIS to bring the culprit to book. The people who inserted fakes.
I imagine  a probe such as Pundit suggests would need JSC's oversight.. Not the DPP on a losing respondent's motion.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2017, 01:48:22 PM »
Who's the accuser? You have to write to JSC... about corrupt registrar or judge. DPP or EACC have no original jurisdiction.

It can be led by former judges in commonwealth country. Obviously I expect the CID & NSIS to bring the culprit to book. The people who inserted fakes.
I imagine  a probe such as Pundit suggests would need JSC's oversight.. Not the DPP on a losing respondent's motion.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2017, 02:13:47 PM »
Do you have any evidence to support the claim? The evidence available indicates that Justice Njoki purported to examine forms. Present evidence of the alleged "insertion" (sic) or just shut up.

You can expect the NIS, DCIO, NPSC, JP, even the British Conservative party and Democrats in America to bring the "culprit to book" for the next 1000 years... It aint goinna happen. This is what will happen:

1. Njoki will be dismissed from the SCOK
2. Ojwang will retire than face serious coruption alegations and later criminal charges
3. There will be a new Attorney General (thanks to JP making it easy to get rid of the bastard)
4. The Chief Justice will stay put upto his retirement (which comes before the end of his term)
5. There will be a new DPP ending the corrupt tenure of Tobiko who will choose to retire volunrarily rather than face invesdtigations
6. There will be a huge bonfire of QUANGOS:
  • Kaparo will go home - victim of illegal appointment
  • CBK will get a new board and Governor
  • KPC, KRA, KPA, KAA, will be cleaned
The only person who will remain in office is Ouko - The Auditor General

There are far too many good people to be abandoned by God and there are far too many evil people with Uhuru and Ruto to be allowed to stay.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2017, 02:50:02 PM »

Chicken out of what bryan? Propaganda is everywhere now as political material. Do you actually believe Orengo spoke with Mwilu from his imaginary sister's cellphone  :D

Certainly not, but I sure as hell believe Jubilee to be a very corrupt party, with a zeal for power that leads them to corrupt everything and everyone that comes in their way... others wind up dead from "sudden death syndrome".

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2017, 03:02:06 PM »

Certainly not, but I sure as hell believe Jubilee to be a very corrupt party, with a zeal for power that leads them to corrupt everything and everyone that comes in their way... others wind up dead from "sudden death syndrome".

I hold all parties in equal disdain. Zero morals, power hunger, false promises. It is why I focus on likelihood to achieve results. I make no investment in politicians which is recipe for disillusion.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2017, 04:21:18 PM »
Chiloba is a dead man walking it's only a matter of time before election thieves silence him completely to cover their rigging scheme. 
Now I heard this sob talk about software update on kiems kit. What kind of software changes are they making and why didn't they communicate this to all stakeholders,  secondly on chebukati account on server,  why would you create an account under chairman names behind his back and not have the decency to notify him? Who gave Chirchir authority to access server? .......There so many holes in this guy story ....does anyone has the whole story about this guy I.e where he was born, all schools he attended,  his parents,  his siblings,  his friends....we need to understand the kind of character we are dealing with.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2017, 04:26:09 PM »

I hold all parties in equal disdain. Zero morals, power hunger, false promises. It is why I focus on likelihood to achieve results. I make no investment in politicians which is recipe for disillusion.

I think that is misguided.  While they may all be useless, only one group is in power at any given time.  If that group can be made to learn the hard lessons, you have better chances for the incoming group to pick up some important lessons.  Letting the screwballs in power continue without consequences only makes the situation worse.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2017, 04:29:58 PM »
How many times gave you repeated this statement? Chiloba should have presented the signed 34As at Supreme Court for evidence. Now it is sour grapes too late. In any case forms in IEBC custody can always be signed by NIS to make SCOK look bad. In fact, even ballots can be stuffed to make Uhuru the winner at 54%.

Chiloba does not care about the facts.  I am not sure he really understands why the election was nullified.  Jeff Koinange's own biases allow him to dig in even more.  I see some sociopathic tendencies.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2017, 04:34:17 PM »
Just open the server....

That can answer ten million questions in one fell swoop.  Why would he do that?

BTW, just seeing him describe the process of moving around the forms from folder to folder shattered any lingering hopes I might have had that the transmission will solve some mischief.  I might have excused him as not tech savvy.  But moving stuff from folder to folder is a very specific thing that everybody can relate to.  What it means is that we are still going to have people moving things from folder to folder October 26th.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2017, 12:45:22 AM »

I think that is misguided.  While they may all be useless, only one group is in power at any given time.  If that group can be made to learn the hard lessons, you have better chances for the incoming group to pick up some important lessons.  Letting the screwballs in power continue without consequences only makes the situation worse.

I see your point.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2017, 02:50:03 AM »

Saying that both parties are the same is part of the big part of the problem. Everybody agrees that we are hopelessly tribal, corrupt and that impunity is the reason why we are drowning in corruption and tribalism. The party that has been in power for now over 50 years has been able to convince its supporters that the opposition is equally corrupt and tribal and that they are better off with there corrupt leaders from the same tribe than a corrupt and tribal leader from another tribe.  Once you accept that argument then those in power will never leave power or change. Its only when the people get tired of this BS and tell them that we are willing to take the risk with the other side, will change happen.  This is why I know that Kenya will not change until we change leadership.  Ouru and Ruto are the same thing.  Its that change that I fight for and know will happen sooner than RV pundit think.  Maraga has already shaken things up and the effects of what just happened with the nullification of the elections will be a looked back upon as a turning point. 

I see your point.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2017, 04:21:48 AM »
"If you consistently repeat a lie it becomes the truth" Fox News.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2017, 06:16:48 AM »
Thats where Jubilee idiots are stuck trying to justify electoral theft. They are aware bigger tsunami is  coming when 54% winners get frog marched out of parliament and county house. Jubilee is only good in reverse engineering, when caught they sneaked in clean forms thinking we are stupid....how would all those people miss security features or serial numbers on forms?????

"If you consistently repeat a lie it becomes the truth" Fox News.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2017, 10:57:26 PM »
Sending an emissary to see, talk, or even be near a judge who is supposed to deliver a ruling is in itself corruption. Robina, you gotta take a stand on some obvious things. Those in power need to be held accountable.