Author Topic: State Capture: UoN is Jubilated  (Read 1146 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
State Capture: UoN is Jubilated
« on: October 03, 2017, 11:27:08 AM »
The admin is totally indifferent to the barbarity and in fact is helping Boinett in cover up. By shutting the uni while IPOA is busy gathering evidence, you can bet their job will be next to impossible

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: State Capture: UoN is Jubilated
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 11:51:34 AM »
These are the tactics Moi used. He later paid a heavy price. It is not just NASA areas that suffer- His own people will end up suffering as well.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 12:25:00 PM »
These are the tactics Moi used. He later paid a heavy price. It is not just NASA areas that suffer- His own people will end up suffering as well.

Well, the jubilidiots will run to Mt Kenya University....

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 12:34:07 PM »
Some of the cheap propaganda by unemployed idiots ostensibly supporting NASA is plain sickening. This one is often invited by the US ambassador for advice. One can only wonder what kind of advice he would offer when the informant has no brains.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 01:51:35 PM »
Some of the cheap propaganda by unemployed idiots ostensibly supporting NASA is plain sickening. This one is often invited by the US ambassador for advice. One can only wonder what kind of advice he would offer when the informant has no brains.

Negro is being sarcastic.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 02:53:16 PM »
Actually there is some frenzy about that. Perhaps I picked the wrong tweet.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 03:31:46 PM »
Actually there is some frenzy about that. Perhaps I picked the wrong tweet.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 05:54:49 PM »
I find him obtuse and shallow. He claims to be an economist yet the few tweets I have read from him display an ignoramus who lives on his cellphone and fingers. I trust Nyakundi more though I wish he could take language courses to improve his english. With the cash he seems to get he should have improved on delivery. But then I have no idea what the new class of paid bloggers represents.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 06:28:12 PM »
Mbithi seems to be another hopeless administrator, picked as a compromise because Njoroge was from privileged tribe. Now nonsensical tribal balancing is destroying an institution built with billions, tears and blood over the years. To steer such a giant it is hard to get someone with integrity, balls of steel like Magoha to balance and be firm.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution