Author Topic: Ruto to chebukati  (Read 1447 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto to chebukati
« on: October 04, 2017, 08:54:05 AM »
Next time we will come here is to collect our certificate.Do you job and stop acting like Annan n mediating NASA bullshiet
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 12:48:30 PM by Omollo »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Ruth to chebukati
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 12:37:57 PM »
That's the kind of arrogance that will lead to his undoing. The Kalenjin arrogance and hubris is starting to scare even some of their GEMA counterparts.  It reminds me of  the hay days of Martha Karua and many others before them.  There is a very huge chunk of this country not under Ruto's spell and he should not ignore it.

Next time we will come here is to collect our certificate.Do you job and stop acting like Annan n mediating NASA bullshiet
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto to chebukati
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 01:13:54 PM »
I think you're mistaking Ruto non-nonsense non-compromising position with arrogance and hubris. This is tough and strong leadership needed to steer the country forward from paralysis. Otherwise Ruto is busying wooing the rest of the country to Jubilee - which is why he is going back to MaDVD's Vihiga backyard again tomorrow- to receive more converts.

Once this is over - I don't know who won't be in Jubilee - maybe Kichwa and few diehards. I think by 2022 - there will be no need for elections - the country will save money by simply declaring Ruto the elected PORK unopposed.

That's the kind of arrogance that will lead to his undoing. The Kalenjin arrogance and hubris is starting to scare even some of their GEMA counterparts.  It reminds me of  the hay days of Martha Karua and many others before them.  There is a very huge chunk of this country not under Ruto's spell and he should not ignore it.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 06:27:11 PM »
Its the IEBC technical committees which should be meeting stake holders...otherwise,What can chebukati raila and uhuru talk about,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 06:56:07 PM »
I am very sure its the other way round. Ruto opposed this constitution from its inception and he has found a weakling in the name of Ouru to run around  a through to destroy this constitution which many died for.  Ruto is now the face of intolerance and dictatorship and he has a lot of people and groups to  fight before he can return Kenya the the Kalenjin paradise of Moi days.   

I think you're mistaking Ruto non-nonsense non-compromising position with arrogance and hubris. This is tough and strong leadership needed to steer the country forward from paralysis. Otherwise Ruto is busying wooing the rest of the country to Jubilee - which is why he is going back to MaDVD's Vihiga backyard again tomorrow- to receive more converts.

Once this is over - I don't know who won't be in Jubilee - maybe Kichwa and few diehards. I think by 2022 - there will be no need for elections - the country will save money by simply declaring Ruto the elected PORK unopposed.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza