Author Topic: Help Ms. Mutheemaumau  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Help Ms. Mutheemaumau
« on: September 23, 2014, 06:13:13 PM »
Apparently she has been on the receiving end of an abusive husband. On occasion she has been "beaten [like a black mamba] over 50 times"!

She took it all without a word (well occasionally taking it out on us online). Now she has had to draw a line in the sand when the husband decided that she must leave the house and go to the streets or back to Gachie slums.

She has twisted the story so if you want to understand it, you must read between the lines. She has "reversed" the roles - Njamlik style - and used the usual ruse: "my friend". Surely a person who lives in Nairobi, has been praised by fellow "millionaire" vooke for "having made money young" can find a lawyer without having to come to TOOP. I am just saying, it does not add up.

Of course she is free to request advice and get it. However a little honesty would help her get the right advice. That is just my opinion. You have your own no doubt.

Read more here: http://nipate.com/any-family-lawyer-here-t47191.html
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
Re: Help Ms. Mutheemaumau
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 06:52:18 PM »
Mrs. Omollo

I thought you don't visit nipate.com..that's why you've been bothering about Jakoyo's continued stay over there
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 10:30:36 PM »
This part sold him out..
 I have never fought my wife myself and i wont give him such an advice, i think fighting is for cowards because after a fight people just become emotional and get back together. Then the vicious cycle again and again, plus neighbours cannot keep hearing a fight coming from your new home everyday.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 01:09:42 AM »
I should have completed my Psychology degree. This is the type who walks in to talk about her "friend" planning suicide. You ignore it and she walks out to jump....

Quote from: mutheemaumau
A good friend of mine is in a fix, he want to gag his wife from sending him some very abusive messages, apparently, they stay together at their very posh home near Rock City on Kiambu road, they have been married with a one 1 year old boy, but they don't see face to face, obviously they sleep in different rooms and the guy get there very late in the night and get out of the house very early in the morning.

They have not done any marriage be it christian or traditional, but the woman has refused to leave the house completely.

My friend is obviously stressed not by the arrangement of the house but by the fact that her wife is sending her some of the most callous message you will ever see, she can send him more than a 100 messages in a day, the jamaa is only 30 years old and is truly in Biashara, Yesterday we sat together at Java outside Nation Center and within a period of 30 minutes he received a total of 13 very very abusive messages. One read " May you die tonight through a road accident or choke from food, coz if you dont i will surely kill you tonight"

Obviously i laughed hard but sympathized with him, what can he do.

By virtue of been anonymous , i feel i can share and ask some advise on some of these issues. These is very sincere.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread