Author Topic: No nusu mkate - Uhuru will continue until new PORK is sworn in  (Read 5224 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: No nusu mkate - Uhuru will continue until new PORK is sworn in
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2017, 04:15:10 PM »
That make more sense..
Noone's threatening to swear-in their guy because the CJ is the only oather. Jubilee claims continued incumbency. NASA is holding address now - citizen online streaming - Speaker Muturi will be the automatic caretaker president on 1st Nov according to them.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2017, 04:24:24 PM »
NASA is just cooked. The status quo - PORK, AG, IEBC, Speaker - is tilted heavily against them. How would Uhuru's crony Muturi help them? He would likely do everything in his powers to ensure Uhuruto re-election.

That make more sense..
Noone's threatening to swear-in their guy because the CJ is the only oather. Jubilee claims continued incumbency. NASA is holding address now - citizen online streaming - Speaker Muturi will be the automatic caretaker president on 1st Nov according to them.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2017, 06:47:20 PM »

Since elections are held every August,they probably foresee a caretaker government formed from November 1st to August next year :D
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2017, 07:39:51 PM »
Desperate attempt at nusu mkate coz they don't have the numbers

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2017, 08:45:50 PM »
NASA is just cooked. The status quo - PORK, AG, IEBC, Speaker - is tilted heavily against them. How would Uhuru's crony Muturi help them? He would likely do everything in his powers to ensure Uhuruto re-election.

That make more sense..
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2017, 11:10:58 PM »
Actually I don't need Pundit to shape my reality. I use many more inputs for that. As you know I voted NASA for national government. But the petition failed to convince me of rigging. Nothing to do with Pundit.

NASA followers live in siege mode... which is unnecessary. I don't think the next government will do anything revolutionary politically speaking. NASA nor Jubilee. Kenya is not Uganda or Zim where people need chief's permit to leave the village. What we need now is economic transformation - rapid growth - that is the "revolution" we want to see. These things you are saying about illegal laws, constitutional changes and court tussles... I don't see them happening. Jubilee has been in power for 4 years so your alarm bells are a tough sell. There are no devious plans up anyone's sleeve - just the usual scare stories about the other side.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2017, 11:12:54 PM »

Odinga would floor Jubilee in free and fair theft free elections.

Simples

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2017, 11:20:47 PM »

Iff Ouru and Ruto had the superior numbers they would not go through all this elaborate process to steal and spent a lot of their "hard earned money" to buy elections.  Unfortunately they have lied to their followers too who believe them. It started with Kibaki in 2007 trying to convince Kenyans with a straight face that Central province alone had more votes than the other seven provinces. Then in 2017 we got the "tyranny of numbers" and now the MOAS.  Kenyans have been bombarded with this lie including in this board where RV Pundit repeats it almost every other sentence. When they are finally defeated, their supporters will be traumatized.

Odinga would floor Jubilee in free and fair theft free elections.

Simples
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza