Author Topic: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement  (Read 69525 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement
« Reply #380 on: September 21, 2017, 11:59:04 AM »
And what makes you think Njoki didn't do all that?
Nope! Thats not how its done. Judges dont ambush each other in court with fresh new findings. They each do they work and they all deliberate together. Thats how they know the majority decision and dissenting. They dont just discover that in court when each delivers their ideas and then they find, suprise suprise, my decision is in the minority! right along with the rest of us.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #381 on: September 21, 2017, 12:00:48 PM »
Where did you get that info that scrutiny was done afterwards
Who has said any scrutiny was done at any point? And you have the gall to call others obtuse.
Did she scrutinize the forms on her own or did she also invite Ojwang? Where and when? Pundit still does nit get it that it is this kind of thing Njoki is doing that invalidated the fraudulent election inthe first place. He says Chebukati has the right to correct ROs returns, that Bomas can correct on its own the tallies submitted from counties. He also says Uhuru has the right on his own to correct anybody or any judge suspected of meeting a NASA leader (through EJK he suggests).

Giving short shrift to rules, regulations, norms is okay as long as it is in the service of the dear crooks.  The minute they find themselves on its receiving end, they try to dream up ways to circumvent the law.  Right now they want to punish the SCOK 4.  If they can't they will try to undermine or even destroy SCOK. 

Lawlessness is their oxygen.  They prefer to treat the law as a mere suggestion.  Njoki subscribes to that school.  The end, according to them, determines which laws to follow and which ones to ignore.  She literally dreamed up a petition and proceeded to "destroy it".  That is exactly the same thing the respondents lawyers were doing.

If Ojwang is also a jubilant hatchetman, he is too smart to make it as obvious as Njoki.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #382 on: September 21, 2017, 12:01:11 PM »
Who said it's group work? Every judges sat on his or her own - by most account - they most locked themselves in their houses with their assistants (SCOK judges have personal staff working for them - researchers, analysts, personal assistants) - and took whatever approach - they deemed right to determine the truth. How they did this is irrelevant. The elephant in the house is that somebody is lying. It's either Njoki or Nyakai or IEBC. My prayer is we need to do another round of verification as legal review. The election has been annulled...but we have retained all the materials..precisely for such an exercise.
Did she scrutinize the forms on her own or did she also invite Ojwang? Where and when?
Nope! Thats not how its done. Judges dont ambush each other in court with fresh new findings. They each do they work and they all deliberate together. Thats how they know the majority decision and dissenting. They dont just discover that in court when each delivers their ideas and then they find, suprise suprise, my decision is in the minority! right along with the rest of us.

Kadame,

That is very true in an ideal world.  However, this is Kenya we're talking about, all is not as it seems.  While the judges were locked away writing their opinions, Njoki was waiting for the Mortician to deliver her opinions to her. 

The more I hear snippets of her submission the angrier I get, how can she get away with delivering a political statement, prepared by one of the respondents disguised as a dissenting opinion.

As far as I am concerned, Jubilee had it's lawyers, Muite, the unfriendly Amicus, Njoki and Ojwang all batting for them to try and reinforce an illegality onto the Kenyan people.

It's actions like these that fuel my desire for the People's Republic, we don't need to reside together hemmed in by the current Kenyan borders.  Jubilee are like that bad family in the village, corrupting everything and everyone...   

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #383 on: September 21, 2017, 12:02:06 PM »
Where did you get that info that scrutiny was done afterwards
Who has said any scrutiny was done at any point? And you have the gall to call others obtuse.
Did she scrutinize the forms on her own or did she also invite Ojwang? Where and when? Pundit still does nit get it that it is this kind of thing Njoki is doing that invalidated the fraudulent election inthe first place. He says Chebukati has the right to correct ROs returns, that Bomas can correct on its own the tallies submitted from counties. He also says Uhuru has the right on his own to correct anybody or any judge suspected of meeting a NASA leader (through EJK he suggests).

Giving short shrift to rules, regulations, norms is okay as long as it is in the service of the dear crooks.  The minute they find themselves on its receiving end, they try to dream up ways to circumvent the law.  Right now they want to punish the SCOK 4.  If they can't they will try to undermine or even destroy SCOK. 

Lawlessness is their oxygen.  They prefer to treat the law as a mere suggestion.  Njoki subscribes to that school.  The end, according to them, determines which laws to follow and which ones to ignore.  She literally dreamed up a petition and proceeded to "destroy it".  That is exactly the same thing the respondents lawyers were doing.

If Ojwang is also a jubilant hatchetman, he is too smart to make it as obvious as Njoki.

Hear hear... we are dealing with a very serious criminal network.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #384 on: September 21, 2017, 12:05:07 PM »
Did she indicate that they IGNORED the evidence she claims she discovered by herself or that they "failed to do their homework" and instead relied on the scrutiny?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #385 on: September 21, 2017, 12:30:01 PM »
lol :Did Maraga tell you she didn't consult him:lol: and more lol. Now can we deal with facts - and stop imputing stuff you've no clue was done or not done.
Did she indicate that they IGNORED the evidence she claims she discovered by herself or that they "failed to do their homework" and instead relied on the scrutiny?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #386 on: September 21, 2017, 12:31:16 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #387 on: September 21, 2017, 12:33:19 PM »
I am glad everyone is starting to notice she has huge chip on the shoulder. It's probably coz Maraga is the new pope?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #388 on: September 21, 2017, 12:37:07 PM »
I am glad everyone is starting to notice she has huge chip on the shoulder. It's probably coz Maraga is the new pope?
:lolz:
Sisemi  kitu
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #389 on: September 21, 2017, 12:40:29 PM »
Actually vooke, its guys assuming she shared it when she does not indicate that who are making a yuuuge assumption. The scrutiny involved signatures, barcodes, watermarks and over 4000 forms. You dont get what we are saying: the very idea she would decide to herself do these things on her own is beyond irregular.And dont confuse my irritation and replies to the resident insulter in chief with irritation with Njoki. I simply disbelieve Njoki's claims. They are beyind incredible.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #390 on: September 21, 2017, 12:43:17 PM »
Chip on shoulders, from the resident chief believer at the church of correctly guessing form 34 B and Njoki doing her own scrutiny right in time for judgment day.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #391 on: September 21, 2017, 12:44:51 PM »
You're the fly in Njoki courtroom. You'll never amount to 1/4 to what she has done if your reasoning capacity is what I am seeing here. Pathetic.
Chip on shoulders, from the resident chief believer at the church of correctly guessing form 34 B and Njoki doing her own scrutiny right in time for judgment day.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #392 on: September 21, 2017, 12:47:04 PM »
You're the fly in Njoki bedroom. You'll never amount to 1/4 to what she has done if your reasoning capacity is what I am seeing here. Pathetic.
And who are you? The cockroach in her kitchen?  :D Go back to primary school. What a child.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #393 on: September 21, 2017, 12:48:39 PM »
You're the fly in Njoki bedroom. You'll never amount to 1/4 to what she has done if your reasoning capacity is what I am seeing here. Pathetic.
And who are you? The cockroach in her kitchen?  :D Go back to primary school. What a child.

Wow... another case for The People's Republic. 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #394 on: September 21, 2017, 01:14:55 PM »
Hi Robina, thank you.  I used to have a massive opinion on most things Kenyan.  Obviously I can't top Njoki's but it was big.  Back then when RCB didn't have login requirements and it was a free for all.  But with a common goal to end Arap Moi's tyranny.  I became disenfranchised after tosharing Kibaki and then watching him completely tribalise and trample on our hard won freedoms.  I watched in horror as online comrades morphed into shocking tribalists leading us to this point where willful blindness is applied to blatant electoral theft and fraud. 

I gave up on the nation.  Regrettably. 

Hehe bryan. You sound like Akombe... wanting to instill trust at IEBC. Living in the west tends to make folks quite naive.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #395 on: September 21, 2017, 01:16:14 PM »

Wow... another case for The People's Republic.
Yep. MOON KI had the right idea. See ya later Bryan. Lets leave the playground to others.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #396 on: September 21, 2017, 01:52:37 PM »
Actually vooke, its guys assuming she shared it when she does not indicate that who are making a yuuuge assumption. The scrutiny involved signatures, barcodes, watermarks and over 4000 forms. You dont get what we are saying: the very idea she would decide to herself do these things on her own is beyond irregular.And dont confuse my irritation and replies to the resident insulter in chief with irritation with Njoki. I simply disbelieve Njoki's claims. They are beyind incredible.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #397 on: September 21, 2017, 04:48:32 PM »
Hi Robina, thank you.  I used to have a massive opinion on most things Kenyan.  Obviously I can't top Njoki's but it was big.  Back then when RCB didn't have login requirements and it was a free for all.  But with a common goal to end Arap Moi's tyranny.  I became disenfranchised after tosharing Kibaki and then watching him completely tribalise and trample on our hard won freedoms.  I watched in horror as online comrades morphed into shocking tribalists leading us to this point where willful blindness is applied to blatant electoral theft and fraud. 

Hehe bryan. You sound like Akombe... wanting to instill trust at IEBC. Living in the west tends to make folks quite naive.

Naive in what regards?  I am very disappointed in the electoral fraudsters and their supporters.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #398 on: September 22, 2017, 10:16:22 PM »

Jubilee is now going after SCOK registrar. Run Amadi.Run

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #399 on: September 22, 2017, 11:22:52 PM »

Naive in what regards?  I am very disappointed in the electoral fraudsters and their supporters.

That you thought your online "comrades" would remain objective and free of political and ethnic biases. Those are alien standards.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527