Author Topic: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement  (Read 69652 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement
« Reply #280 on: September 20, 2017, 11:29:49 PM »
Lol! Boy were you wrong. You've never been more wrong about anything I bet.  :D

lol...

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #281 on: September 20, 2017, 11:30:27 PM »
Majority full Judgement
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8UHRlRzhUUXV3QlU/view?usp=drivesdk

Dissenting Opinion Jackton Ojwang
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8VzB5U21mTzZCZ3M/view?usp=drivesdk

Dissenting Opinion Njoki
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8eUpoLTJBWXFMYUE/view?usp=drivesdk

Google drive is nice.  So this Njoki Negro wrote 400+ pages of manure about something she knows nothing about.  Interesting.

Yeah,
It's easy for anyone to download unlike scribd and the likes.

Haven't as much as looked any.  Njoki's excites me because she attacked Kiai. I have an issue with it though on a different aspect

She attacked everything that moves from what I am starting to gather.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #282 on: September 20, 2017, 11:31:29 PM »
Njoki is now a confirmed bimbo. Lenaola is suddenly not brilliant. Kweli democracy has a long way to go in Zamunda :D

Personally Mwilu is my shero in the judiciary.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

• Enigma
« Reply #283 on: September 20, 2017, 11:32:28 PM »
Majority full Judgement
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8UHRlRzhUUXV3QlU/view?usp=drivesdk

Dissenting Opinion Jackton Ojwang
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8VzB5U21mTzZCZ3M/view?usp=drivesdk

Dissenting Opinion Njoki
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8eUpoLTJBWXFMYUE/view?usp=drivesdk

Google drive is nice.  So this Njoki Negro wrote 400+ pages of manure about something she knows nothing about.  Interesting.

Windy, I took Njoki's "opinion" as the collective uthamaki opinion, penned by the mortician and proof read by "baragraph".  This is probably the alternative judgment that Omollo spoke about on the 31st Aug.

Yeah.  She is a PNU activist with no time to pore into the details of this stuff.  I can see the hands of baragraph and the mortal amigo all over it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #284 on: September 20, 2017, 11:32:34 PM »
Does this happen in the US? praise and scorn - caricature - of the SCOTUS justices.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

• Enigma
« Reply #285 on: September 20, 2017, 11:33:38 PM »
Njoki is now a confirmed bimbo. Lenaola is suddenly not brilliant. Kweli democracy has a long way to go in Zamunda :D

Lenaola became satan's spawn in the blink of an eye on September 1st.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #286 on: September 20, 2017, 11:36:22 PM »

And the prof was an instant no-good bumbling paper tiger. I don't mean to defend anyone - they signed up for it - just marveling at the power of a SCOK decision to transform.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #287 on: September 20, 2017, 11:38:49 PM »

In all honesty, though, why did she start shouting? I wanted to go back and listen to her personal scrutiny comments in context for myself but I couldn't get past 10 minutes. I listened to her for quite a while before I tuned out earlier today and I didn't realize then she had been shouting. I think she started towards the end. It doesn't help my esteem for her that she is said to have made incredible claims about counter-checking the work tens of people did for days in that short period of time either. Hopefully, I'll find it in the written judgment. My hunch is that Njoki was under lots of pressure to impress Jubilee masses with rhetoric.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #288 on: September 20, 2017, 11:42:32 PM »
Lol! Boy were you wrong. You've never been more wrong about anything I bet.  :D
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #289 on: September 20, 2017, 11:44:41 PM »
Does this happen in the US? praise and scorn - caricature - of the SCOTUS justices.
In fairness to SCOTUS, whichever side they fall on, they don't say stupid s***. :D That Githu interpretation from 2013 would have never seen the light of day. Dont get me started on British courts..... I think the problem is when courts do things you don't just consider "wrong" but dumb. Makes you think they must be corrupt.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #290 on: September 20, 2017, 11:46:06 PM »

In all honesty, though, why did she start shouting? I wanted to go back and listen to her personal scrutiny comments in context for myself but I couldn't get past 10 minutes. I listened to her for quite a while before I tuned out earlier today and I didn't realize then she had been shouting. I think she started towards the end. It doesn't help my esteem for her that she is said to have made incredible claims about counter-checking the work tens of people did for days in that short period of time either. Hopefully, I'll find it in the written judgment. My hunch is that Njoki was under lots of pressure to impress Jubilee masses with rhetoric.

Yes she shouted for quite some time... :( I think she has emotional issues. Also she was quite condescending lecturing the majority - even with gestures! They are all her seniors. However that - style, temperament - does not bias me against her. I certainly don't believe unproven claims about any of the judges acting at the behest of the camps. I am going through her details to evaluate her rationales.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #291 on: September 20, 2017, 11:47:54 PM »

And the prof was an instant no-good bumbling paper tiger. I don't mean to defend anyone - they signed up for it - just marveling at the power of a SCOK decision to transform.
Ojwang is brilliant. But Robina come on. :D I don't think you were here today waiting forever for him to get to the bloody point, lol. He's the mirror opposite of Mwilu. I think he's much more a scholar/philosopher than he is a judge.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #292 on: September 20, 2017, 11:53:54 PM »

Yes she shouted for quite some time... :( I think she has emotional issues. Also she was quite condescending lecturing the majority - even with gestures! They are all her seniors. However that - style, temperament - does not bias me against her. I certainly don't believe unproven claims about any of the judges acting at the behest of the camps. I am going through her details to evaluate her rationales.

Her behaviour was not surprising at all.  This is the same contempt that the GEMA wing of jubilee has approached our SCoK with as well as the general NASA population and specifically our Lakeside brothers and sisters.

Njoki besmirched the peoples' bench today when she read that pre-prepared political speech disguised as a bona-fide judgment of a supreme court judge.

It's a shame.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #293 on: September 21, 2017, 12:00:07 AM »
In fairness to SCOTUS, whichever side they fall on, they don't say stupid s***. :D That Githu interpretation from 2013 would have never seen the light of day. Dont get me started on British courts..... I think the problem is when courts do things you don't just consider "wrong" but dumb. Makes you think they must be corrupt.

SCOTUS ... there is a BIG ideological divide. Even now with Trump guy Gorsuch it is 5-4 conservative. Matters landing there are predictable 8) I think that is just sad. I am ignorant of the 10yo SCUK.

Our SCOK and independent judiciary is just 7 years old. Like the counties. Hopefully they will develop jurisprudence with time and win the confidence of the public. I would never want predictability or political bias in this top court.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #294 on: September 21, 2017, 12:01:55 AM »
Njoki's judgment is 440 goddam pages! :o What the hell was she writing, a book?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #295 on: September 21, 2017, 12:02:48 AM »
Ojwang is brilliant. But Robina come on. :D I don't think you were here today waiting forever for him to get to the bloody point, lol. He's the mirror opposite of Mwilu. I think he's much more a scholar/philosopher than he is a judge.

Judges are philosophers... most boring job on earth.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #296 on: September 21, 2017, 12:04:56 AM »

Ahem, what get's your back up about English and Welsh Courts?  and yes, they are separated out as the Scots have their own legal process...while the English and welsh manage theirs in tandem.

• Enigma
« Reply #297 on: September 21, 2017, 12:08:33 AM »

He is one of those guys that takes so long to answer a question that when he finally answers it you have forgotten what the question was.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #298 on: September 21, 2017, 12:09:44 AM »

SCOTUS ... there is a BIG ideological divide. Even now with Trump guy Gorsuch it is 5-4 conservative. Matters landing there are predictable 8) I think that is just sad. I am ignorant of the 10yo SCUK.

Our SCOK and independent judiciary is just 7 years old. Like the counties. Hopefully they will develop jurisprudence with time and win the confidence of the public. I would never want predictability or political bias in this top court.
Yes, that's true about SCOTUS and like any human institution, they've made their fair share of pretty bad calls in the past. With our tribalism, we are not in danger of developing those ideological splits just yet.

By the way, the British court is very old, older than SCOTUS and I believe any other courts in the commonwealth. Yes I know it was redesigned SCUK just the other day but we spent years reading about "the House of Lords" and its Lords and their landmark decisions and I'm sure kids in law school still do as they do all over the commonwealth. It was far more influential than SCOTUS outside the U.S..

• Enigma
« Reply #299 on: September 21, 2017, 12:10:07 AM »

Her behaviour was not surprising at all.  This is the same contempt that the GEMA wing of jubilee has approached our SCoK with as well as the general NASA population and specifically our Lakeside brothers and sisters.

Njoki besmirched the peoples' bench today when she read that pre-prepared political speech disguised as a bona-fide judgment of a supreme court judge.

It's a shame.

She seems arrogant.  Ignorance and arrogance are bad combination.

Harriet Tubman