Author Topic: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement  (Read 69614 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement
« Reply #260 on: September 20, 2017, 10:23:43 PM »
For some reason I never picked Mwilu's Kao accent...was too busy listening.

Did the majority judges write what they read ?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #261 on: September 20, 2017, 10:28:51 PM »

Lenaola did not read any substantive part, so I am assuming it was all merged up.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #262 on: September 20, 2017, 10:29:08 PM »

Jubilants were making fun of her online as she read. They were mesmerized with Ojwang's kisungu, his verbosity notwithstanding! :D I think given what Maraga said before they read, they probably picked from the bits they wrote. But the entire judgment is by all four. In other courts, they pick one judge to write, usually the one with senior rank.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #263 on: September 20, 2017, 10:42:38 PM »
I've gone back to listen to Njoki for her last hour to find this "I did my own scrutiny" bit. I honestly find her irritating. When did she start shouting? After I switched off?  :o

• Enigma
« Reply #264 on: September 20, 2017, 10:44:04 PM »
Despite the clarity of what they need to do, IEBC are going to defy the  law and carry out a sham election.  If there is something predictable about the Kenyan, it's his addiction to lawlessness.  They will be quoting Njoki as they go about it.  Hopefully the other actors have taken something away from this ruling that they can use in lower courts to force change in IEBC.

I think they are hoping that by the time of elections, they would have put the 4 justices in a bad spot with threats, intimidation, sham investigations etc and they wont be in a position to participate the petition.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #265 on: September 20, 2017, 10:46:01 PM »
Despite the clarity of what they need to do, IEBC are going to defy the  law and carry out a sham election.  If there is something predictable about the Kenyan, its his addiction to lawlessness.  They will be quoting Njoki as they go about it.  Hopefully the other actors have taken something away from this ruling that they can use in lower courts to force change in IEBC.

I think they are hoping that by the time of elections, they would have put the 4 justices in a bad spot with threats, intimidation, sham investigations etc and they wont be in a position to participate the petition.
They will have the written majority judgment. It's binding.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #266 on: September 20, 2017, 10:46:40 PM »
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

• Enigma
« Reply #267 on: September 20, 2017, 10:50:02 PM »
Despite the clarity of what they need to do, IEBC are going to defy the  law and carry out a sham election.  If there is something predictable about the Kenyan, its his addiction to lawlessness.  They will be quoting Njoki as they go about it.  Hopefully the other actors have taken something away from this ruling that they can use in lower courts to force change in IEBC.

They will have the written majority judgment. It's binding.

The law is binding.  But they always break it.  I suspect they are going to try and politicize this ruling and this court to a point of irrelevance.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #268 on: September 20, 2017, 10:50:16 PM »

Jubilants were making fun of her online as she read. They were mesmerized with Ojwang's kisungu, his verbosity notwithstanding! :D I think given what Maraga said before they read, they probably picked from the bits they wrote. But the entire judgment is by all four. In other courts, they pick one judge to write, usually the one with senior rank.

Haters gonna hate.
She had an annoying stutter at long words but minutes into her part I was at ease.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #269 on: September 20, 2017, 10:52:07 PM »
I'm surprised I did not hear Justice Philonena's bonbshell question in the detailed judgement. The question of what happens to the ballots given to those who only voted for president. It is a big question still that IEBC itself can't answer. I particularly like Maraga's assurane that if IEBC messes up again they can be sure the election will be nullified again. This judgement will be cited from Angola to Norway. Mutungaroo must be recoiling in shame.
Back to bean counting.

The majority ruling was not read out in full.  They skipped quite a bit to save time.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #270 on: September 20, 2017, 10:54:15 PM »
The majority read very little from their judgment. Maraga did not want to be there till 6 pm. Poor mzee! :D He had no idea Ojwang n Noki were planning to take 8 hours, lol! He said their judgment is too big. Wait for the written version, you might see your question discussed.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #271 on: September 20, 2017, 10:58:45 PM »
Njoki
Procedural and administrative irregularities and errors are not enough by and of themselves to vitiate an election
I wish they defined these "procedural/administrative errors" though. For example, if signatures/stamps etc become unnecessary, how could we tell fake forms from real ones?

I think Jubilidiots need to fully understand and appreciate the function of the signature of the appointed person on legal forms such as contracts/form 34s.  The signature of the appointed person is what "operationalises" the document.  It's scrap paper until that valid signature is applied.

A missing RO signature is a very serious matter...

This is not rocket science.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #272 on: September 20, 2017, 11:04:23 PM »
MWILU is just brilliant: Is the ballot box an election material?

She is undeniably quick and sharp. Some people only hear the Kamba accent. Like I said before, the lady knows all the bottom lines and gets there straight, clean-slicing data, not wasting time with ambiguities.  :D

In an alternate life, she'd make a very good programmer.  Njoki and Ojwang would be the folks that have left the field strewn with lines of spaghetti code and would be proud of it too.

Yes programmers are brilliant. Thanks for the reminder.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #273 on: September 20, 2017, 11:05:33 PM »
MWILU is just brilliant: Is the ballot box an election material?

She is undeniably quick and sharp. Some people only hear the Kamba accent. Like I said before, the lady knows all the bottom lines and gets there straight, clean-slicing data, not wasting time with ambiguities.  :D
In an alternate life, she'd make a very good programmer.  Njoki and Ojwang would be the folks that have left the field strewn with lines of spaghetti code and would be proud of it too.

Yes programmers are brilliant. Thanks for the reminder.
Hahaha! :D

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #274 on: September 20, 2017, 11:07:32 PM »
Its unbelievable anyone would take the tale about "personal scrutiny" seriously. That's literally the dumbest thing I've heard from this court today. In fact I'm suspending belief until I hear what she said and confirm she's not being grossly misrepresented. You understand the scrutiny was inter-partes and its findings not disputed by anyone, including the IEBC and Jubilee? You understand it was done for 4.500 forms? How many of those did she "re-do" herself? When did she do this scrutiny? Before or after she wrote her dissenting summary on Thursday night 31st August? If you believe this I have a golden bridge to sell fo the low low price of a million bucks, please.

She said it.  Her judgement was shouty shouty.  Proper response from the Athamaki.  No matter how hard they dressed it, you could hear the communal propaganda screaming through.

What do you need 6 million bucks for? 

Offline vooke

• Enigma

• Enigma
« Reply #276 on: September 20, 2017, 11:20:59 PM »
Majority full Judgement
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8UHRlRzhUUXV3QlU/view?usp=drivesdk

Dissenting Opinion Jackton Ojwang
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8VzB5U21mTzZCZ3M/view?usp=drivesdk

Dissenting Opinion Njoki
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8eUpoLTJBWXFMYUE/view?usp=drivesdk

Google drive is nice.  So this Njoki Negro wrote 400+ pages of manure about something she knows nothing about.  Interesting.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #277 on: September 20, 2017, 11:25:53 PM »
Majority full Judgement

Dissenting Opinion Njoki

Google drive is nice.  So this Njoki Negro wrote 400+ pages of manure about something she knows nothing about.  Interesting.

Yeah,
It's easy for anyone to download unlike scribd and the likes.

Haven't as much as looked any.  Njoki's excites me because she attacked Kiai. I have an issue with it though on a different aspect

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #278 on: September 20, 2017, 11:28:23 PM »
Lol! Boy were you wrong. You've never been more wrong about anything I bet.  :D

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #279 on: September 20, 2017, 11:29:05 PM »
Majority full Judgement

Dissenting Opinion Njoki

Windy, I took Njoki's "opinion" as the collective uthamaki opinion, penned by the mortician and proof read by "baragraph".  This is probably the alternative judgment that Omollo spoke about on the 31st Aug.