Author Topic: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement  (Read 69676 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement
« Reply #240 on: September 20, 2017, 09:26:24 PM »
Muite wacha Upus
Once opened up ,preserving the contents is hell
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #241 on: September 20, 2017, 09:26:56 PM »
Ngatia: We are no done with this - I agree - we need to really find out what happened - Njoki basically showed the Registar report was HOGWASH. There is need to investigate the four judges, the registar, the experts and NASA so we know how this horrible decision was arrived  at.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #242 on: September 20, 2017, 09:28:33 PM »
Maraga

Irregularities affected integrity (notwithstanding the results)

Fixed that for ya.
Lol! Small word, mountain of a difference.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #243 on: September 20, 2017, 09:30:43 PM »
Muite withdraws
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #244 on: September 20, 2017, 09:31:25 PM »
Ngatia: We are no done with this - I agree - we need to really find out what happened - Njoki basically showed the Registar report was HOGWASH. There is need to investigate the four judges, the registar, the experts and NASA so we know how this horrible decision was arrived  at.
:lolz: When she did her own scrutiny at night? :D Let Jubilee also be investigated, they were part of the scrutiny.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #245 on: September 20, 2017, 09:34:09 PM »
MWILU is just brilliant: Is the ballot box an election material?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #246 on: September 20, 2017, 09:35:40 PM »

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #247 on: September 20, 2017, 09:37:23 PM »
Maraga
Systematic institutional problem...not able to impute any criminal culpability on anyone in IEBC
No evidence of misconduct on Uhunye

To IEBC- drop casualness

All parties bear their costs
That makes sense. The court wasn't carrying out an audit of the system as such. They pointed out the irregularities/illegaties and the duty to comply with the laws. Now its up to IEBC to deal with those it knows were in charge of doing all these things but failed.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #248 on: September 20, 2017, 09:39:18 PM »
I think Njoki - despite taking eternity - her approach of personal scrutiny of the forms is commendable. She should not be demonized for laboring overtime. She's however sanctimonious calling out the majority for not doing abc.

And of course no judge can be investigated for their decision - that's the core of judicial independence.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #249 on: September 20, 2017, 09:39:33 PM »

She is undeniably quick and sharp. Some people only hear the Kamba accent. Like I said before, the lady knows all the bottom lines and gets there straight, clean-slicing data, not wasting time with ambiguities.  :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #250 on: September 20, 2017, 09:39:38 PM »
I am okay with investigating everyone. We need to know what exactly happened.
:lolz: When she did her own scrutiny at night? :D Let Jubilee also be investigated, they were part of the scrutiny.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #251 on: September 20, 2017, 09:40:21 PM »
I think Njoki - despite taking eternity - her approach of personal scrutiny of the forms is commendable. She should not be demonized for laboring overtime. She's however sanctimonious calling out the majority for not doing abc. No judge can be investigated for their decision - that's the core of judicial independence.

She can't be commended for lying, sorry. No cigar.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #252 on: September 20, 2017, 09:40:57 PM »
Note if the judgement was under influence.
I think Njoki - despite taking eternity - her approach of personal scrutiny of the forms is commendable. She should not be demonized for laboring overtime. She's however sanctimonious calling out the majority for not doing abc.

And if course no judge can be investigated for their decision - that's the core of judicial independence.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #253 on: September 20, 2017, 09:45:11 PM »
Its unbelievable anyone would take the tale about "personal scrutiny" seriously. That's literally the dumbest thing I've heard from this court today. In fact I'm suspending belief until I hear what she said and confirm she's not being grossly misrepresented. You understand the scrutiny was inter-partes and its findings not disputed by anyone, including the IEBC and Jubilee? You understand it was done for 4.500 forms? How many of those did she "re-do" herself? When did she do this scrutiny? Before or after she wrote her dissenting summary on Thursday night 31st August? If you believe this I have a golden bridge to sell fo the low low price of a million bucks, please.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #254 on: September 20, 2017, 09:49:58 PM »

She is undeniably quick and sharp. Some people only hear the Kamba accent. Like I said before, the lady knows all the bottom lines and gets there straight, clean-slicing data, not wasting time with ambiguities.  :D

Yup - the slow AG had to swallow his own word - about the "spirit" of the 3yr material preservation law being not to sequester the boxes - barely a minute later 8)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #255 on: September 20, 2017, 09:57:50 PM »
Well some people have run to JSC - and more to follow - asking for investigation. JSC will make that determination. These are allegations of bias.

I doubt Tobiko or EACC will be doing anything - because those stories of attempted bribes or canvassing by Matiang'i, etc - are just rumor.

Note if the judgement was under influence.

And if course no judge can be investigated for their decision - that's the core of judicial independence.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #256 on: September 20, 2017, 10:05:51 PM »
Its unbelievable anyone would take the tale about "personal scrutiny" seriously. That's literally the dumbest thing I've heard from this court today. In fact I'm suspending belief until I hear what she said and confirm she's not being grossly misrepresented. You understand the scrutiny was inter-partes and its findings not disputed by anyone, including the IEBC and Jubilee? You understand it was done for 4.500 forms? How many of those did she "re-do" herself? When did she do this scrutiny? Before or after she wrote her dissenting summary on Thursday night 31st August? If you believe this I have a golden bridge to sell fo the low low price of a million bucks, please.

Your post has all these question marks because you don't know how she did the personal scrutiny. She gave very specific details about some Kisauni forms for instance - quoting number of pages, serial numbers, number of agent signatures, etc - and drawing her conclusions.

You think she's lying... you're jumping the gun.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #257 on: September 20, 2017, 10:10:02 PM »
ORENGO: Uhuru will cease to be president on 1st November

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #258 on: September 20, 2017, 10:16:00 PM »

Your post has all these question marks because you don't know how she did the personal scrutiny. She gave very specific details about some Kisauni forms for instance - quoting number of pages, serial numbers, number of agent signatures, etc - and drawing her conclusions.

You think she's lying... you're jumping the gun.
I said I'm refusing to believe she said what is attributed to her until I hear her exact words for myself. I refuse to believe she could say something so dumb. She could be being grossly misrepresented. My questions are rhetorical, perfect answers in themselves to the claim that was being made about wht she said.  They are not meant to be answered, they are answers.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #259 on: September 20, 2017, 10:20:09 PM »

In an alternate life, she'd make a very good programmer.  Njoki and Ojwang would be the folks that have left the field strewn with lines of spaghetti code and would be proud of it too.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman