Author Topic: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement  (Read 69649 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement
« Reply #220 on: September 20, 2017, 08:50:59 PM »
She was probably nursing a hangover everyday and did not bother to ask any questions because she had already made up her mind.  I believe just like in 2013 the lawyers for Jubilee wrote for her. I like judges like Mwilu who are down to earth and the lay person can clearly follow their thinking process. I think Maraga explained in plain language why they nullified the elections in a way that those who are open minded can appreciate. He stated that the constitution clearly describes the way an election is supposed to be carried out and that the 2017 elections did not follow those clearly stated rules.  He stated that they found that IEBC did so in such a substantial manner to render the elections null and void. Of course two judges disagreed but the rule of the game is that the majority of judges carry the day.

My God, did Njoki really say she examined forms and found them clean? :D I hope this is a GROSS misrepresentation of what was said. I mean. When did she examine these forms?  :D Did she do it all by herself at night while the petition was going on? Does she know how many peopke it took to exclusively focuss and examine the random sample of about 4,500 forms? Did she mistrust the inter-parties scrutiny the court ordered and the report on it? Was this report disputed by IEBC or Jubilee? If she really said this she just proved herself to be far "slower" than anyone thought up to this point! Lol. :D
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #221 on: September 20, 2017, 08:52:51 PM »
Njoki
Departure from electoral jurisprudence was unwarranted
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #222 on: September 20, 2017, 08:55:37 PM »
My God, did Njoki really say she examined forms and found them clean? :D I hope this is a GROSS misrepresentation of what was said. I mean. When did she examine these forms?  :D Did she do it all by herself at night while the petition was going on? Does she know how many peopke it took to exclusively focuss and examine the random sample of about 4,500 forms? Did she mistrust the inter-parties scrutiny the court ordered and the report on it? Was this report disputed by IEBC or Jubilee? If she really said this she just proved herself to be far "slower" than anyone thought up to this point! Lol. :D

Is she still on?  Why doesn't she save the rest for Larry Madowo show?  I am sure he will be happy to let her ventilate on his show.  Some jokers simply pay lip service to the rule of law but would not recognize it if it slapped them in the face.
I was shocked when I got back here and found she was still on. Do you know Maraga asked them before starting to skip descriptive parts and emphasize only pertinent issues due to time, so they wouldnt read till 6 pm, as the judgments were very long? Advocates agreed. Kumbe! Lol. Others decided to read everything. Maraga didnt want to be there till 6, poor dude: What time is it in Kenya now? Lol :D The mzee must feel like slapping her. And I thought Ojwang was verbose....Dang!

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #223 on: September 20, 2017, 08:59:43 PM »

Is she still on?  Why doesn't she save the rest for Larry Madowo show?  I am sure he will be happy to let her ventilate on his show.  Some jokers simply pay lip service to the rule of law but would not recognize it if it slapped them in the face.
I was shocked when I got back here and found she was still on. Do you know Maraga asked them before starting to skip descriptive parts and emphasize only pertinent issues due to time, so they wouldnt read till 6 pm, as the judgments were very long? Advocates agreed. Kumbe! Lol. Others decided to read everything. Maraga didnt want to be there till 6, poor dude: What time is it in Kenya now? Lol :D The mzee must feel like slapping her. And I thought Ojwang was verbose....Dang!

At least Ojwang had his legal chops to show off.  I can't imagine what she has been saying the last 2 (or is it 3?)hours.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #224 on: September 20, 2017, 09:07:34 PM »
Njoki
No illegalities proven
Irregularities did not favor any candidate
Election was properly conducted

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #225 on: September 20, 2017, 09:07:44 PM »
She is still on.  She is now sounding like Duale.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #226 on: September 20, 2017, 09:09:35 PM »
Maraga: NO IEBC official culpable. There goes Raila and his list of IEBC litany. No misconduct on both IEBC and Uhuru.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #227 on: September 20, 2017, 09:09:57 PM »
Maraga
Systematic institutional problem...not able to impute any criminal culpability on anyone in IEBC
No evidence of misconduct on Uhunye

To IEBC- drop casualness

All parties bear their costs

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #228 on: September 20, 2017, 09:10:48 PM »
Each party to bear it's own cost.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #229 on: September 20, 2017, 09:11:53 PM »
Maraga

Irregularities affected integrity (not results)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #230 on: September 20, 2017, 09:12:39 PM »
Orders
1) Presidential election invalid - null and void
2) Illegalities and irregulatires were substantial and significant they affected the integrity..
3) Uhuru not validity elected
4) IEBC to conduct election within 60 days.

That is pretty much the end.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #231 on: September 20, 2017, 09:12:56 PM »
:)
Maraga

Irregularities affected integrity (not results)

• Enigma
« Reply #232 on: September 20, 2017, 09:14:40 PM »
Maraga

Irregularities affected integrity (notwithstanding the results)

Fixed that for ya.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #233 on: September 20, 2017, 09:16:03 PM »
Thank  you Windy for being succinct.  This is why Judges like Magara and Mwilu are dangerous to the wakora. They represent an ordinary upright, commonsense, no-nonsense, judges that  Wanjiku can understand and identify with. The decision is supposed to be clear and simple, because this  is the peoples court adjudicating a real issue based on the peoples constitution  and not a legal scholars seminar to discuss hypothetical legal matters on whether the court should nullify elections or NOT.

That is true.  You can no longer rig and expect the courts to rubber stamp it.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #234 on: September 20, 2017, 09:16:46 PM »
Maraga should have asked them to restrict themselves during the drafting and compilation in chambers - during the 3 weeks. Not today morning when they were already in court! I do however think it's commonsense to have a brief/summary version (1hr max) and the prose version for publication.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #235 on: September 20, 2017, 09:16:53 PM »
Muite: Want to unsealed the ballots.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2017, 09:17:47 PM »
NASA guys were thinking they'll get something to use in their wars against IEBC.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #237 on: September 20, 2017, 09:20:32 PM »
I heard FUMBLING. No rigging by Raila or Uhuru.

NASA guys were thinking they'll get something to use in their wars against IEBC.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #238 on: September 20, 2017, 09:21:24 PM »

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #239 on: September 20, 2017, 09:23:41 PM »
I'm with Ngatia on this. Can IEBC really not afford other ballots?

EDIT: lOL! He just said so too. Surely IEBC can buy other materials.  :D IEBC cant get new boxes.  :o