Author Topic: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement  (Read 69634 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement
« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2017, 05:40:45 PM »
Njoki-Multiple levels of verification
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2017, 05:45:19 PM »
I hear bees sympathetic to Maraga have attacked the rioting jubilidiots outside the court.

lol

I am trying hard not to laugh.

I tell you, I thought it was a joke when I first read it... the gods are going nuts about this charade...

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #182 on: September 20, 2017, 05:54:15 PM »
Njoker is also on about ballots.  Same mindset as Ojwang.  Why not just go back to the 15 million voters themselves, since people can't be stuffed?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2017, 05:59:41 PM »
I hear bees sympathetic to Maraga have attacked the rioting jubilidiots outside the court.

lol

I tell you, I thought it was a joke when I first read it... the gods are going nuts about this charade...
I thought so too! :D Had to tell my family it really isnt fake news because it was so bizzarre.

• Enigma
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2017, 06:01:33 PM »

lol

I thought so too! :D Had to tell my family it really isnt fake news because it was so bizzarre.

The bees were doing the job of the security the jubilants refused to provide for the court.  I remember how they turned that place into a fortress when they hoped the ruling was going to wind up their way.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2017, 06:04:22 PM »
Njoker is also on about ballots.  Same mindset as Ojwang.  Why not just go back to the 15 million voters themselves, since people can't be stuffed?
Lololol! What they are saying. If Chebu wakes up and comes up with a result from a magic hat, or what the holy spirit has whispered to him, its all ok. After all, its all about numbers, not how you get the numbers.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2017, 06:04:50 PM »

I saw some guy during the one of the NASA campaigns saying that he will deliver his vote directly to Bomas, if that's what it took to safeguard it.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2017, 06:05:37 PM »
Lololol! What they are saying. If Chebu wakes up and comes up with a result from a magic hat, or what the holy spirit has whispered to him, its all ok. After all, its all about numbers, not how you get the numbers.

I long concluded that ALL jubilidiots are mad. 

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2017, 06:05:46 PM »

lol

The bees were doing the job of the security the jubilants refused to provide for the court.  I remember how they turned that place into a fortress when they hoped the ruling was going to wind up their way.
I had that same thought too: about the bees replacing police! :D

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #189 on: September 20, 2017, 06:07:19 PM »
Njoki-Multiple levels of verification

So we take it that the Jubilee dead voters also had an opportunity to verify their registration?

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #190 on: September 20, 2017, 06:21:50 PM »
I saw this on facebook: Is Ojwang reading a judgment or the budget? :D

• Enigma
« Reply #191 on: September 20, 2017, 06:23:29 PM »

He reminded me of US Senate filibusters.  The only thing missing was a glass of water.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #192 on: September 20, 2017, 06:31:50 PM »
Can someone tell Njoki no one has ever had any issues with voting and counting? That all our laws have been about transmission and tallying?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #193 on: September 20, 2017, 06:40:25 PM »
Can someone tell Njoki no one has ever had any issues with voting and counting? That all our laws have been about transmission and tallying?

It's going to be very difficult to undo the decades long and effective communal brainwashing that our brothers have endured.  Or we could just leave them and go to the Peoples' Republic.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #194 on: September 20, 2017, 06:41:14 PM »
She is having problems reading "her own" judgment!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #195 on: September 20, 2017, 06:41:33 PM »
Njoki tearing down Kiai case
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #196 on: September 20, 2017, 07:13:12 PM »

He reminded me of US Senate filibusters.  The only thing missing was a glass of water.
I stopped listening to Njoki and rewatched the first bit of the judgments. Justice Maraga asked the advocates and basically everyone for "perm" to SKIP all the descriptive bits of the judgment and only read bits they wanted to emphasize because otherwise, they would be reading it till 6 pm. They all agreed/did not object then Ojwang and Njoki decided to read their full judgments instead. Lol!  :D

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #197 on: September 20, 2017, 07:16:56 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #198 on: September 20, 2017, 07:17:58 PM »
Njoki
This mongrel.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #199 on: September 20, 2017, 07:25:39 PM »