Author Topic: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement  (Read 69595 times)

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Re: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2017, 01:00:44 PM »
Maraga- undue influence continued
Use of cabinet secretaries

CSs variously states that there was no law against campaigning for Uhunye

SCOK can offer advisory opinion on matters before it

Parties must be bound by their pleadings, petitioners never pleased unconstitutionality of the relevant sections

SCOK is unable to find Sec 23 is unconstitutional
Essentially, he is saying they should have gone to the High Court first.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2017, 01:01:48 PM »
 Again Chebukati can speak for himself.  He said at the time he was making announcement - he didn't have the forms neither did he think he needed to any them. He had form 34bs. Eventually though - he did get ALL FORM 34As and FOrm 35Bs - which he presented to the court - as soon as anybody did petition.  I don't know if anybody has admitted to fake or forged forms. I haven't. Nobody has impugned the content of those forms. Chiloba has explained they were destroyed by printing and ROs had to make-shift forms. That only explanation we have - ROs fumbled with original forms - and someone got them make-shift forms.
Talk about obtuseness: You are focussed on clearing Chebukati instead of the RESULTS, LOL! :D So, there were no 34As, meaning there could not be 34Bs, yet you have no problem with this. Chebukati should have had at least had ALL the forms in hand before any declaration. If he found something that he could not cure, he was free to go to court. I am glad, though, that you have finally admitted that the 34Bs were fake and not the result of tallies. :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2017, 01:02:50 PM »
Pundit has NOT read or bothered to understand:
1. Maina Kiai Judgment
2. Section 39 - Elections Act
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2017, 01:04:09 PM »
Another LIE!

Chebukati said he had all the results all the forms etc. Someone will post the video for you to see.

Again Chebukati can speak for himself.  He said at the time he was making announcement - he didn't have the forms neither did he think he needed to any them. He had form 34bs. Eventually though - he did get ALL FORM 34As and FOrm 35Bs - which he presented to the court - as soon as anybody did petition.  I don't know if anybody has admitted to fake or forged forms. I haven't. Nobody has impugned the content of those forms. Chiloba has explained they were destroyed by printing and ROs had to make-shift forms.
Talk about obtuseness: You are focussed on clearing Chebukati instead of the RESULTS, LOL! :D So, there were no 34As, meaning there could not be 34Bs, yet you have no problem with this. Chebukati should have had at least had ALL the forms in hand before any declaration. If he found something that he could not cure, he was free to go to court. I am glad, though, that you have finally admitted that the 34Bs were fake and not the result of tallies. :D
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2017, 01:04:25 PM »
Thanks my virtual secretary for keeping tabs on my reading list.
Pundit has NOT read or bothered to understand:
1. Maina Kiai Judgment
2. Section 39 - Elections Act

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2017, 01:05:00 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2017, 01:05:24 PM »
Post though it's water under the bridge. I'd to know what Chebukati will do on 17th October.
Another LIE!
Chebukati said he had all the results all the forms etc. Someone will post the video for you to see.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2017, 01:07:35 PM »
Magara - booring - just forms NOT SUBSTANCE. Still waiting to hear how this illegal.

Still on integrity and verifiability?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2017, 01:07:50 PM »

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2017, 01:08:58 PM »
Again Chebukati can speak for himself.  He said at the time he was making announcement - he didn't have the forms neither did he think he needed to any them. He had form 34bs. Eventually though - he did get ALL FORM 34As and FOrm 35Bs - which he presented to the court - as soon as anybody did petition.  I don't know if anybody has admitted to fake or forged forms. I haven't. Nobody has impugned the content of those forms. Chiloba has explained they were destroyed by printing and ROs had to make-shift forms. That only explanation we have - ROs fumbled with original forms - and someone got them make-shift forms.
LOL! So the 34Bs were first compiled by the help of the holy spirit who told the officers what the untransmitted results still out would be and they got it right. Praise God! :D I'm glad you believe in miracles.

No one has impugned the content: do you know IEBC gave different forms for the same stations?   

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2017, 01:09:39 PM »
Meanwhile:
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2017, 01:10:59 PM »
I give up on you. You're too bone-headed to engage me.
LOL! So the 34Bs were first compiled by the help of the holy spirit who told the officers what the untransmitted results still out would be and they got it right. Praise God! :D
No one has impugned the content: do you know IEBC gave different forms for the same stations?   

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2017, 01:11:20 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2017, 01:12:29 PM »
Kassait thrown off the cliff. Now permanently to be known as a LIAR. Her position in IEBC or any other public service untenable:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2017, 01:14:04 PM »
Only if she knew before hand that some ROs had made their own forms - then she would be guilty of prejury. If she assumed that all ROs or POs used the original forms and only discovered like everyone else during scrutiny that some didn't - then she would not be guilty of lying.

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2017, 01:15:30 PM »
If you read her affidavit she not only knew but she touched each and every form.  Her affidavit is extremely detailed.
Only if she knew before hand that some ROs had made their own forms - then she would be guilty of prejury.
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2017, 01:16:54 PM »
I don't recall that - I recall she had a section where she explained the forms had several security features made by the printer. I don't recall saying she verified the forms. In any case lessons learnt here - is that IEBC need to have more than one original form - send to ROS - just in case one gets damaged - and then IEBC need to verify those forms.
If you read her affidavit she not only knew but she touched each and every form.  Her affidavit is extremely detailed.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2017, 01:19:29 PM »
I give up on you. You're too bone-headed to engage me.
LOL! So the 34Bs were first compiled by the help of the holy spirit who told the officers what the untransmitted results still out would be and they got it right. Praise God! :D
You claim that 34Bs were CORRECTLY guessed before tallies. I wish I had half your faith :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2017, 01:19:52 PM »
You did not. I just fimd it funny considering you posted here that you had READ her affidavit. Well if you had read it you would find that she could not write what she wrote without looking at each and every form. Perhaps she did not expect the SCOK to verify the forms.
I don't recall that - I recall she had a section where she explained the forms had several security features made by the printer. I don't recall saying she verified the forms. In any case lessons learnt here - is that IEBC need to have more than one original form - send to ROS - just in case one gets damaged - and then IEBC need to verify those forms.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2017, 01:20:34 PM »
Magara continue with underwhelming judgement.