Author Topic: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement  (Read 69605 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2017, 12:31:24 PM »
Maraga - Illegalities and irregularities.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2017, 12:31:47 PM »
Maraga on illegalities and irregularities

Illegalities- breach of the law
Irregularities- violation of specific regulations
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2017, 12:32:17 PM »
I saw Jubilee and IEBC lawyers nearly chuckle. Like seriously nigga - you invalidate election coz of that?
Mwilu- election not conducted in accordance with constitutional principles
Not transparent,nor verifiable

No option but to invalidate/nullify the election

Mwilu is done

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2017, 12:35:30 PM »
Chebukati and everyone thought Maina kia rulling meant Form 34As were only needed to make form 34B - which then become final - and is used to make form 34C.

Now the gang of four are saying the FINAL results declared should be verified?

I asked our dear Pundit this question and he rubbished me. How did they even come up with form 34C bila all the 34Bs which could not exist bila all the 34As?  :D
But HOW did he come up with 34 C? Which results was he using?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2017, 12:36:23 PM »
Illegalities - Use of public resources in campaign - advertisement  -  improper influence. No determination - Raila has not adduced evidence.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2017, 12:36:54 PM »
They should choke.
I saw Jubilee and IEBC lawyers nearly chuckle. Like seriously nigga - you invalidate election coz of that?
Mwilu- election not conducted in accordance with constitutional principles
Not transparent,nor verifiable

No option but to invalidate/nullify the election

Mwilu is done
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2017, 12:37:51 PM »
You're obtuse. Form 34B. That is all we agreed in Maina Kia rulling. In fact we all knew Chebukati can watch the news of ROs announcing the result and go ahead to make final declaration.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2017, 12:37:56 PM »
I still think that the 3rd Respondent should have been found culpable of the illegalities that led to the nullification of the results.  He's the elephant in the room.  A BIG electoral thief that should have been dealt with.  As it is, he's gone onto threaten everyone involved and further damaged the process.  Had the court dealt with him, perhaps we would have avoided the circus that we have been treated to.

Jail Uhuruto..

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2017, 12:39:18 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2017, 12:40:13 PM »
You're obtuse. Form 34B. That is all we agreed in Maina Kia rulling. In fact we all knew Chebukati can watch the news of ROs announcing the result and go ahead to make final declaration.
You're uncouth and uncultured, as usual, matusi at the tip of the tongue. Which 34Bs when there were no 34As?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2017, 12:43:11 PM »
You're uncouth and uncultured, as usual, matusi at the tip of the tongue. Which 34Bs when there were no 34As?

I am not sure why you're having a legal debate/exchange when it's now common knowledge that forms 34s were ALL forged.  Once forgery has been confirmed, the numbers contained on the forged forms become useless. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2017, 12:44:06 PM »
Which part of final do not understand? If you job is to send me a final report - do I ask for drafts? These gang of four are saying you Chebukati should not trust his officers and should re-do his work - but hey you can't alter the results - so if you discover problems in the final results - say form 34B doesn't tally up with form 34A - WHAT DO YOU DO? Reject the results? Order for new election

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2017, 12:46:07 PM »
Which part of final do not understand? If you job is to send me a final report - do I ask for drafts? These gang of four are saying you Chebukati should not trust his officers and should re-do his work - but hey you can't alter the results - so if you discover problems in the final results - say form 34B doesn't tally up with form 34A - WHAT DO YOU DO? Reject the results? Order for new election
So you admit 34 Bs were invented/forged/fake and then Chebu had no choice but to use them, no? WHERE did those results come from if not 34As which were untransmitted? You are focussed on clearing Chebukati instead of clearing the RESULTS, lol! :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2017, 12:46:35 PM »
Canvassing for candidates cannot be undue influence.  Still waiting for illegatiies

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2017, 12:48:23 PM »

Clearly Chebukati failed to carry out basic due diligence of the forms... didn't he find it odd that some of the forms lacked the basic IEBC security features?  He should be censored for that failure alone.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2017, 12:49:14 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2017, 12:50:43 PM »
More obtuseness. I am saying Chebukati thought he didn't need to see 34As - because his assumption is that form 34Bs he got from ROs - were derived from 34As - and according to lower courts - he needed to trust his officials - and if anybody dispute them final results - 34A or 34B - then those POs or ROs who cooked this - would be responsible.

And that is now water under the bridge. We are into Maina 3 (SCOK).

And so I am asking - again stop acting like a damn fool - and listen - so in this new regime - of MAINA kIA 3 - what exactly should chebukati do if he discover the form 34 As or form 34Bs are forged or faked or have errors when he is handicapped from altering or varying any of these forms?

The law only talk about rejecting votes from 34A or 34B where it exceed registered votes.  Maina Kia 1 & 2 - say if there are errors or forged forms - then POs or ROs will be taken to court for criminal offence.

Now answer me - what should chebukati do - if  discover there is a problem in FORM 34A or FORM 34B ?

So you admit 34 Bs were invente/forged and then Chebu had no choice but to use them, no?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2017, 12:51:20 PM »
Maraga- undue influence continued
Voter bribery by reparations to IDPs

No evidence Uhunye acted in any inappropriate manner

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2017, 12:55:48 PM »
More obtuseness. I am saying Chebukati thought he didn't need to see 34As - because his assumption is that form 34Bs he got from ROs - were derived from 34As - and according to lower courts - he needed to trust his officials - and if anybody dispute them final results - 34A or 34B - then those POs or ROs who cooked this - would be irresponsible.

And that is now water under the bridge.

And so I am asking - again stop acting like a damn fool - and listen - so in this new regime - of MAINA kIA 3 - what exactly should chebukati do if he discover the form 34 As or form 34Bs are forged or faked or have errors.

So you admit 34 Bs were invente/forged and then Chebu had no choice but to use them, no?
Talk about obtuseness: You are focussed on clearing Chebukati instead of the RESULTS, LOL! :D So, there were no 34As, meaning there could not be 34Bs, yet you have no problem with this. Chebukati should have at least had ALL the forms in hand before any declaration. If he found something that he could not cure, he was free to go to court. I am glad, though, that you have finally admitted that the 34Bs were fake and not the result of tallies. :D

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2017, 12:58:28 PM »
Maraga- undue influence continued
Use of cabinet secretaries

CSs variously states that there was no law against campaigning for Uhunye

SCOK can offer advisory opinion on matters before it

Parties must be bound by their pleadings, petitioners never pleased unconstitutionality of the relevant sections

SCOK is unable to find Sec 23 is unconstitutional