Author Topic: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement  (Read 68974 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement
« Reply #400 on: September 23, 2017, 04:20:27 AM »
Hi Robina, thank you.  I used to have a massive opinion on most things Kenyan.  Obviously I can't top Njoki's but it was big.  Back then when RCB didn't have login requirements and it was a free for all.  But with a common goal to end Arap Moi's tyranny.  I became disenfranchised after tosharing Kibaki and then watching him completely tribalise and trample on our hard won freedoms.  I watched in horror as online comrades morphed into shocking tribalists leading us to this point where willful blindness is applied to blatant electoral theft and fraud. 

I gave up on the nation.  Regrettably. 

Hehe bryan. You sound like Akombe... wanting to instill trust at IEBC. Living in the west tends to make folks quite naive.

Naive in what regards?  I am very disappointed in the electoral fraudsters and their supporters.

That you thought your online "comrades" would remain objective and free of political and ethnic biases. Those are alien standards.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Supreme Court of Kenya Presidential Petition Full Judgement
« Reply #401 on: September 23, 2017, 07:32:38 AM »
We all loved the Cinderella stories... now we know: the law is an ass; reality is a deranged beast.

Hi Robina, thank you.  I used to have a massive opinion on most things Kenyan.  Obviously I can't top Njoki's but it was big.  Back then when RCB didn't have login requirements and it was a free for all.  But with a common goal to end Arap Moi's tyranny.  I became disenfranchised after tosharing Kibaki and then watching him completely tribalise and trample on our hard won freedoms.  I watched in horror as online comrades morphed into shocking tribalists leading us to this point where willful blindness is applied to blatant electoral theft and fraud. 

I gave up on the nation.  Regrettably. 

Hehe bryan. You sound like Akombe... wanting to instill trust at IEBC. Living in the west tends to make folks quite naive.

Naive in what regards?  I am very disappointed in the electoral fraudsters and their supporters.

That you thought your online "comrades" would remain objective and free of political and ethnic biases. Those are alien standards.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527