Author Topic: NIS vs SCOK & NASWA  (Read 19234 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: NIS vs SCOK & NASWA
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2017, 04:07:28 PM »
How do you even respond to that crap. That is not even a petition because it makes unsubstantiated legal conclusions without the facts.  For example, if you want to accuse a judge of "improper contact", you have to be very detailed in what was said or exchanged that supports the conclusion that it was "improper contact".  If a judge meets an attorney in the corridor and exchanges pleasantries, and talk about the weather, or a football game, or the family or the wedding or death of a mutual friend or family member, is that "improper contact" ?  The problem with with Jubilee is that their propaganda wing is ran by idiots. This petition does not meet the standards that would trigger a serious response and should be treated with the contempt they deserve.  If the complainants are lawyers, they should be reported to the Bar Association for disciplinary actions.

Still waiting for those named to deny these allegations.

I don't believe the jubilants are accessible locked in their echo chamber.  If these sideshows is how they choose to grieve, that's fine as long as they keep it legal.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2017, 04:08:46 PM »
Cut the crap. The apartment is not the only problem. Communicating with Orengo sister is even more criminal. It shows they are aware of what they are doing. The same with Wetangula bro. If these allegation are true - then I am expecting someone to get copper in the head - and that person who give copper to be honoured as a national hero who has dispatched a national enemy . For truly to shit on 15m kenyans who voted is worse than Alshabab.
Stop insulting your own intelligence by learning to read. Tell me which sentence Ive written youre objecting to. Im analysing the petition and noting parts which are ambiguous and those which are clear and here you are jumping up and down. Dump your emotions dude.
You CUT YOUR CRAP. Lenaola is not Philomena. And again learn to freakin read what youre responding to.
That's one of the ambiguos ones. Met on various dates and days. Doesn't say how/where? At the barber shop? At school meeting their kids? Church? That's all Im saying. Read the appartment allegation. Its a straight arrow shot, like a bulls eye: they met here and discussed the petition. Im noting the differences. It may be boring to you but its fascinating and inciteful to me. It gives me a hint about where the writer is coming from.

• Enigma
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2017, 04:18:13 PM »
How do you even respond to that crap. That is not even a petition because it makes unsubstantiated legal conclusions without the facts.  For example, if you want to accuse a judge of "improper contact", you have to be very detailed in what was said or exchanged that supports the conclusion that it was "improper contact".  If a judge meets an attorney in the corridor and exchanges pleasantries, and talk about the weather, or a football game, or the family or the wedding or death of a mutual friend or family member, is that "improper contact" ?  The problem with with Jubilee is that their propaganda wing is ran by idiots. This petition does not meet the standards that would trigger a serious response and should be treated with the contempt they deserve.  If the complainants are lawyers, they should be reported to the Bar Association for disciplinary actions.

Petitioner has given dates,time and even duration of some of the interactions. He has also given the subject of these interactions; the SCOK petition. What makes you imagine it is unsubstantiated? Because he never copied you audio or video records of the meetings or logs?

Those are for JSC. If the petition goes all the way,we will be in a position to blurt about 'unsubstantiated legal conclusions without facts'. For now,we have bold allegations than many are busy crossing their gonads that they are false or unproven

So if I print a phony call log and make it look legit with times, locations and a narrative - no affidavists - then JSC should be expected to consider it?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2017, 04:21:38 PM »

Petitioner has given dates,time and even duration of some of the interactions. He has also given the subject of these interactions; the SCOK petition. What makes you imagine it is unsubstantiated? Because he never copied you audio or video records of the meetings or logs?

Those are for JSC. If the petition goes all the way,we will be in a position to blurt about 'unsubstantiated legal conclusions without facts'. For now,we have bold allegations than many are busy crossing their gonads that they are false or unproven

So if I print a phony call log and make it look legit with times, locations and a narrative - no affidavists - then JSC should be expected to consider it?
How do you know there are no affidavits?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2017, 04:26:06 PM »

Maybe because I haven't seen any.  If they went to the trouble of releasing this tale, they might as well include the evidence.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2017, 04:27:01 PM »

We havent seen them. The petitions you've linked here certainly dont mention any attached affidavit. Until we do, Termi's point stands.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2017, 04:33:16 PM »

Maybe because I haven't seen any.  If they went to the trouble of releasing this tale, they might as well include the evidence.
Ok.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2017, 06:11:34 PM »
This is a formal proceeding alleging many illegalities. You can bet they are all at their lawyers and will be responding with much more care than a tweet or two.
I was wrong. Apparently Orengo already tweetted 5 hours ago: He has only one sister who is married in Meru and he hasnt spoken to her in 2 months. Anyone know how to post tweets here? Her name is Florence Adhiambo, not Margarate Orengo.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2017, 07:33:13 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #109 on: September 22, 2017, 10:28:14 PM »
Petition has been filed and received even as some 'skeptics' await affidavits, leprechauns and others to believe

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2017, 10:12:11 AM »
Good. Let hope JSC will order investigation otherwise if JSC behaves they way they've done so far; then consequence will be dire and soon enough it will be back to old judiciary that was subservient to the executive. They need to be beyond reproach, totally accountable and transparent.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2017, 11:09:46 AM »
All these sideshows just to defend extreme electoral fraud.  Jubilee are a joke.