Author Topic: NIS vs SCOK & NASWA  (Read 19316 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: NIS vs SCOK & NASWA
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2017, 03:22:06 PM »
I'll make an exception

Let me see you the judges challenge Safaricom?

There is a formal complaint. The evidence has been supplied in form of call logs obtained from Safaricom. The complaints target a member of the JSC which means there are 10 members to hear it as she would in all likelihood (unlike Ndung'u) recuse herself.

The remaining ten: Maraga could recuse himself and so could Smokin. That leaves seven with Uthamaki having 5.

So in Itumbi's mind it is an open and shut case. However, there is what he and you call "Evil Society". They would go to court. The first business would be to strike out the call logs WITH PREJUDICE! that means they cannot be brought before the JSC in any form or shape.

The would also go further to ask that the words, references and links to the said logs (if they exist) be declared dead and powerless.

The would cite the Kenya Information and Communications Act, 1998, 32 (b) and (c)

If Uhuru falls, Itumbi should be prepared for a long stint in the courts and eventually in prison.

Now about your real question: This is a hit job. If they had any real dirt on the judges they would not wait for the eve of the judgment to release it as a way oif masking their shame. They would have used it gone to the JSC and done all the dirt. Uhuru would not have been scrapping his asshole in public while sitting on this.

Any attempt to open the safaricom server would be most welcome by the Evil Society. They would use the same to demand the logs of Njoki Ndungu, Ojwang, Mullah, Muite, Matiangi, Githu Muigai, Kameru, Muhoro etc. I am sure you know where I am going.

Jubilee may be stupid (such as now galvanizing Kambas to support Mwilu or Kisii's to support Maraga) but they could not open that pandora's box.

The consequence of this is that be prepared for more dirty stuff to come out.

NB: This is NOT from safaricom. The NIS bought a system that bugs ALL phones and keeps those calls with key words. The rest is deleted between 24 hours to 6 months.

Asante Omorlo.

Should innocent judges hide behind this legal dogma or should they challenge Safaricom to surrender voice and SMS logs?

NASWA could not rely on their server logs which were fake any way but they built in that to pressure IEBC to surrender the real logs. IEBC's failure to surrender them incriminated them. I'm thinking along these lines.

Why would either judges guard their logs from JSC with all their might
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2017, 03:24:21 PM »
They should duck esp if they are presiding over presidential petition. In any case nobody has a problem if they met in public place - clearly the apartment in Kilimani is not private - unless it's a public brothel they meet to engage in some orgies. That would be excusable. They conciendentally they rule in their favour. Pray these allegations are false - pre-jury - otherwise if they are true - these two need to resign - and not drag judiciary down.
Ok, I will ignore the unnecessary rudeness. You think judges dont greet these people while a case is going on, especially in a public place like outside the SCOK? They see each other and duck? I'm not saying that is what is referred to. I'm saying someone could frame that in the exact same way as much of what is in the Lenaola allegations. You are of course free to ignore my posts.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2017, 03:26:09 PM »
How do you even respond to that crap. That is not even a petition because it makes unsubstantiated legal conclusions without the facts.  For example, if you want to accuse a judge of "improper contact", you have to be very detailed in what was said or exchanged that supports the conclusion that it was "improper contact".  If a judge meets an attorney in the corridor and exchanges pleasantries, and talk about the weather, or a football game, or the family or the wedding or death of a mutual friend or family member, is that "improper contact" ?  The problem with with Jubilee is that their propaganda wing is ran by idiots. This petition does not meet the standards that would trigger a serious response and should be treated with the contempt they deserve.  If the complainants are lawyers, they should be reported to the Bar Association for disciplinary actions.

Still waiting for those named to deny these allegations.
Petitioner has given dates,time and even duration of some of the interactions. He has also given the subject of these interactions; the SCOK petition. What makes you imagine it is unsubstantiated? Because he never copied you audio or video records of the meetings or logs?

Those are for JSC. If the petition goes all the way,we will be in a position to blurt about 'unsubstantiated legal conclusions without facts'. For now,we have bold allegations than many are busy crossing their gonads that they are false or unproven
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2017, 03:26:49 PM »
JSC or Tribunal is not a court. This is not a criminal proceedings. That should happen later when DPP open a criminal case. JSC or Tribunal have very low standard of evidence. The judges should be BEYOND REPROACH. That is why Baraza had to go. If they are call logs - they are KAPUT. If they are text messages exchanged. KAPUT. If there is evidence they meet in hospital or that apartment even more KAPUT. If you did all these while actively hearing the case....more and more kaput. A Judge can be dismissed for improper conduct - like getting drunk and disorderly. But to preside over presidential petition and engage in such kind of shenagians - for me deserve copper in the head.
I'll make an exception

There is a formal complaint. The evidence has been supplied in form of call logs obtained from Safaricom. The complaints target a member of the JSC which means there are 10 members to hear it as she would in all likelihood (unlike Ndung'u) recuse herself.

The remaining ten: Maraga could recuse himself and so could Smokin. That leaves seven with Uthamaki having 5.

So in Itumbi's mind it is an open and shut case. However, there is what he and you call "Evil Society". They would go to court. The first business would be to strike out the call logs WITH PREJUDICE! that means they cannot be brought before the JSC in any form or shape.

The would also go further to ask that the words, references and links to the said logs (if they exist) be declared dead and powerless.

The would cite the Kenya Information and Communications Act, 1998, 32 (b) and (c)

If Uhuru falls, Itumbi should be prepared for a long stint in the courts and eventually in prison.

Now about your real question: This is a hit job. If they had any real dirt on the judges they would not wait for the eve of the judgment to release it as a way oif masking their shame. They would have used it gone to the JSC and done all the dirt. Uhuru would not have been scrapping his asshole in public while sitting on this.

Any attempt to open the safaricom server would be most welcome by the Evil Society. They would use the same to demand the logs of Njoki Ndungu, Ojwang, Mullah, Muite, Matiangi, Githu Muigai, Kameru, Muhoro etc. I am sure you know where I am going.

Jubilee may be stupid (such as now galvanizing Kambas to support Mwilu or Kisii's to support Maraga) but they could not open that pandora's box.

NB: This is NOT from safaricom. The NIS bought a system that bugs ALL phones and keeps those calls with key words. The rest is deleted between 24 hours to 6 months.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2017, 03:29:56 PM »
They should duck esp if they are presiding over presidential petition. In any case nobody has a problem if they met in public place - clearly the apartment in Kilimani is not private - unless it's a public brothel they meet to engage in some orgies. That would be excusable. They conciendentally they rule in their favour. Pray these allegations are false - pre-jury - otherwise if they are true - these two need to resign - and not drag judiciary down.
Ok, I will ignore the unnecessary rudeness. You think judges dont greet these people while a case is going on, especially in a public place like outside the SCOK? They see each other and duck? I'm not saying that is what is referred to. I'm saying someone could frame that in the exact same way as much of what is in the Lenaola allegations. You are of course free to ignore my posts.
:lolz:
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2017, 03:32:14 PM »
Of course they will deny the  "improper contact" ( they can do it in a sentence "we deny allegations 1-100") then the burden shifts to the complainants to substantiate their wild allegations. It will only after a detailed rebuttal of the denial that you can expect the judges to even bother giving a serious response to specific allegations which they believe is damning.  I do not think we will get there.  The whole thing will blow away like the Gunjiri petition.

I don't know how detailed you wanted it to be - it provided places, venues, meeting places, dates, phones numbers - of improper contact. Clearly they didn't just meet or communicate via proxy  - and then suddenly ruled in favour of the same group.
How do you even respond to that crap. That is not even a petition because it makes unsubstantiated legal conclusions without the facts.  For example, if you want to accuse a judge of "improper contact", you have to be very detailed in what was said or exchanged that supports the conclusion that it was "improper contact".  If a judge meets an attorney in the corridor and exchanges pleasantries, and talk about the weather, or a football game, or the family or the wedding or death of a mutual friend or family member, is that "improper contact" ?  The problem with with Jubilee is that their propaganda wing is ran by idiots. This petition does not meet the standards that would trigger a serious response and should be treated with the contempt they deserve.  If the complainants are lawyers, they should be reported to the Bar Association for disciplinary actions.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2017, 03:33:42 PM »
I'll make an exception

Asante Omorlo.

Should innocent judges hide behind this legal dogma or should they challenge Safaricom to surrender voice and SMS logs?

NASWA could not rely on their server logs which were fake any way but they built in that to pressure IEBC to surrender the real logs. IEBC's failure to surrender them incriminated them. I'm thinking along these lines.

Why would either judges guard their logs from JSC with all their might
Asante,
Looks like an open and shut case. Bring it on.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2017, 03:35:35 PM »
Gunjuri petition was underwhelming - but this one has so many denial that need to be done by so many participants. JSC or Tribunal business is to get facts. You saw in Tunoi tribunal - they will subopena all the evidence they need from safaricom, from China cameras all over Nairobi and name it. They are guys who saw those people meet - watchmen or neighbours or drivers. These guys if they met are kaput. NIS you can bet were on them like white on rice. I don't personally believe they are that reckless. Unless they are that reckless. Obviously somebody was trailing and watching every of their move. Unless Uhuru is that reckless. I know Ruto is not reckless..he normally has NIS on guys - who are half as crucial - like third rate politicians.
Of course they will deny the  "improper contact" ( they can do it in a sentence "we deny allegations 1-100") then the burden shifts to the complainants to substantiate their wild allegations. It will only after a detailed rebuttal of the denial that you can expect the judges to even bother giving a serious response to specific allegations which they believe is damning.  I do not think we will get there.  The whole thing will blow away like the Gunjiri petition.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2017, 03:37:44 PM »
No one behaves this way. The ducking. Like I said the only things framed in a way that clearly points to somethung iffy re Lenaola is the appartment and Aukot texts. The rest are so ambiguous they could refer to normal interactions or interactions having nothing to do with this case ("prior")

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2017, 03:40:30 PM »
What about Lenaola or Mwilu  interacting with Orengo tailor sister? Or they wanted Orengo's 0.5M suits? Please kindly again stop insulting our intelligence. If these facts are proven - they are done. Just like Tunoi or Sholei - you best  thing to do now - is to wait for evidences from either party.

Bottomline: JSC or Tribunal aware of the magnitude of such a case [presidential election is biggest there will be of a case] will and should not entertain any contact. If I was one of these judges - I'd simply throw my phone away - and find some cave to hide myself - until i was done with the petition. This is the biggest assignment you'll ever get. You're overriding the decision of the PEOPLE OF KENYA and you want to be better than ceasar wife if they ever was time to do so.

No one behaves this way. The ducking. Like I said the only things framed in a way that clearly points to somethung iffy re Lenaola is the appartment and Aukot texts. The rest are so ambiguous they could refer to normal interactions or interactions having nothing to do with this case ("prior")

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2017, 03:44:31 PM »
What about Lenaola or Mwilu  interacting with Orengo tailor sister? Or they wanted Orengo's 0.5M suits? Please kindly again stop insulting our intelligence. If these facts are proven - they are done. Just like Tunoi or Sholei - you best  thing to do now - is to wait for evidences from either party.

Bottomline: JSC or Tribunal aware of the magnitude of such a case will and should not entertain any contact.

Stop insulting your own intelligence by learning to read. Tell me which sentence Ive written youre objecting to. Im analysing the petition (specifically Lenaola's) and noting parts which are ambiguous and those which are clear and here you are jumping up and down. Dump your emotions dude.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2017, 03:45:55 PM »
Cut the crap. The apartment is not the only problem. Communicating with Orengo sister is even more criminal. It shows they are aware of what they are doing. The same with Wetangula bro. If these allegation are true - then I am expecting someone to get copper in the head - and that person who give copper to be honoured as a national hero who has dispatched a national enemy . For truly to shit on 15m kenyans who voted is worse than Alshabab.
Stop insulting your own intelligence by learning to read. Tell me which sentence Ive written youre objecting to. Im analysing the petition and noting parts which are ambiguous and those which are clear and here you are jumping up and down. Dump your emotions dude.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2017, 03:53:51 PM »
The "details" do not disclose any crime or impropriety.

For example Njoki Ndungu was photographed drinking with Murathe who then went to bang her two days before the petition came for hearing. It is "bad" but not illegal.

So like I said, it is a good smear but of no substance.

Kadame you are wasting your time reasoning with a fella who skipped Logic classes in first year undergraduate. Peddling propaganda is his calling.

I just watched Maraga respond to the smears.

He is here denying rigging while the IEBC finally sends Muhati away and a new memo makes more explosive revelations. The Uhuru wing of JP doesnt want elections and is trying to find a way of blaming either IEBC or NASA. Ruto is standing in their way.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2017, 03:55:12 PM »
State what law. I am waiting.
Cut the crap. The apartment is not the only problem. Communicating with Orengo sister is even more criminal. It shows they are aware of what they are doing. The same with Wetangula bro. If these allegation are true - then I am expecting someone to get copper in the head - and that person who give copper to be honoured as a national hero who has dispatched a national enemy . For truly to shit on 15m kenyans who voted is worse than Alshabab.
Stop insulting your own intelligence by learning to read. Tell me which sentence Ive written youre objecting to. Im analysing the petition and noting parts which are ambiguous and those which are clear and here you are jumping up and down. Dump your emotions dude.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2017, 03:57:24 PM »
You CUT YOUR CRAP. Lenaola is not Philomena. And again learn to freakin read what youre responding to.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2017, 03:59:27 PM »
They are in the same crap. Lenaola met Wetangula thro his brother.
You CUT YOUR CRAP. Lenaola is not Philomena. And again learn to freakin read what youre responding to.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2017, 03:59:50 PM »
(ii)   the deposing by unlawful means of the President from his position as President or from the style, honour and name of Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kenya; or
(iii)   the overthrow by unlawful means of the Government; and

(b)   
expresses, utters or declares any such compassings, imaginations, inventions, devices or intentions by publishing any printing or writing or by any overt act or deed,
is guilty of the offence of treason.

State what law. I am waiting.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2017, 04:02:29 PM »
We do not even know if the allegations of contact are even true or made-up. However, other than being Orengo's sister, she is a human being with relationships and a business woman and so is Wetangula's brother or cousin.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2017, 04:04:35 PM »
Of course - and they all happen to be friends with judges - who are presiding over the most serious of cases - and who eventually turned it in it's favour - and annulled the election of PORK. This my friend is TREASON. Raila got 9yrs in 1982 and if Uhuru is a real man - I'd put these two in for treason if nobody is willing to put copper on their head.

Like I say I hope this is mere propaganda. Uhuru was elected by people and if it's proven these judges illegally disposed him - Tobiko has no option - expect drag them for treason.

Other than being Orengo's sister, she is a human being with relationships and a business woman and so is Wetangula's brother or cousin.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2017, 04:06:27 PM »
Maraga has told jubilee and her criminals to eff off.