Author Topic: NIS vs SCOK & NASWA  (Read 19256 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NIS vs SCOK & NASWA
« on: September 19, 2017, 07:07:36 AM »

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NIS vs SCOK & NASWA
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 07:11:15 AM »
It obvious the stupid decision had to be out of compromised bench. I am glad these issues are now out. Let hope they've got call logs from safaricom. I think these stupid judges don't know what is coming their way. Let election be done on 17th October and they will discover the world is a very small place for such shenagians.

I am really most disappointed for Lenaola - he had bright career ahead but it's now up in the smoke.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 07:15:35 AM »
Kandara MP filed a petition against Mwilu alleging that the judge is incompetent and corrupt. The MP further claimed the Mwilu demanded a bribe in an election petition case she had filed in 2008

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 07:17:35 AM »

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 07:32:04 AM »
Will JSC allows for investigations or they will hash it. If they do that - then parliament ought to freeze judiciary budget - and paralayze it.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 07:32:59 AM »
My question is whether illegal evidence is admissible.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 07:37:27 AM »
Itumbi ...

#WakoraNetwork -The Political Connection

SUPREME RELATIONSHIPS

Supreme Court Judges Isaac Lenaola and DCJ Philemona Mwilu

How Nasa Lawyers and Politicians/strategists met with Supreme couet Judges in a Hospital more than 9 times and more times at SkyView Apartments in Kilimani

Physical meetings, Sms and phone calls now show a serious operation.

Orengo even used her sister's phone to call the Deputy Chief Justice. The sister Margaret Orengo is a tailor along Luthuli Avenue.

Wetangula on the other hand used a nephew, Emmanuel Wetangula to call and arrange meetings. Emmanuel works for Mohammed and Muigai law firm.

Only Ekuru Aukot uses his phone to call and text Lenaola.

The Cast

1.James Orengo

2.Amos Wako

3. Moses Wetangula

4. Ekuru Aukot

5. Menelik Hospital

6. SkyView Apartments

7. Philip Etale (His phone is used text and talk to Lenaola)

8. Stephen Mwenesi

9. DCJ Mwilu

10. Isaac Lenaola

Remember Nasa insisting every judge must read their own verdict?

The TRUTH has a way of shining. Like a light on a Mountain top...

#WakoraNetwork

#JudicialCapture

Now you know.....

Later today - The Judgement in detail!

Have a good one

2. Some info on Commissioner Akobe, the grand schemer, do I share or hold? Weighing

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 07:39:13 AM »
JSC or Tribunal is not a court room. So anything goes. The veracity of allegations is what matters. Just like Tunoi case. Obviously how the guy got call records and call data will be a big question and whether Safaricom can back this up. If this information is true - they should not be allowed to precede another case. GoK has many ways to make life hard for these two - and force them to resign.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 07:47:25 AM »
Seems Itumbi is alleging IEBC Commissioner Roselyn Akobe who is claiming her life in danger was key link in IEBC with NASWA lawyers and SCOK.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 08:01:09 AM »
JSC or Tribunal is not a court room. So anything goes. The veracity of allegations is what matters. Just like Tunoi case. Obviously how the guy got call records and call data will be a big question and whether Safaricom can back this up. If this information is true - they should not be allowed to precede another case. GoK has many ways to make life hard for these two - and force them to resign.
Oh yeah, not a court I get.

Safaricom is in deep shiet.
The accused will deny of course, demand evidence, Safcon will give it up.....and there'll be a lingering question how the petitioner accessed this BEFORE without a court order.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 08:17:12 AM »
Itumbi conspiracy theories.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 08:18:01 AM »
Now release chiloba, chebukati and iebc commissioners call log. Am loving this and while at it release Njoki ndugu and Ojwang call logs....not to forget Matiangi who was stalking Scok judges all through the night to rule in their favor.  I love mafia wars.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 08:19:54 AM »
Itumbi garbage in, garbage out meant to pre empt sock full rulings. I believe this is fodder for jubilee idiots.

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 08:21:54 AM »
Itumbi garbage in, garbage out meant to pre empt sock full rulings. I believe this is fodder for jubilee idiots.

Oh yeah.  They will stick to it like a cheap suit on a pimp.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2017, 08:23:31 AM »
Now release chiloba, chebukati and iebc commissioners call log. Am loving this and while at it release Njoki ndugu and Ojwang call logs....not to forget Matiangi who was stalking Scok judges all through the night to rule in their favor.  I love mafia wars.

You and me both.  I love it when these thieving bastards talk integrity, heavily borrowing words like compromised, fairness etc.  Soon we will know exactly how hard they worked to not only compromise the bench but also to substitute the real ruling.

These instensified actions tell us one thing.  The full ruling is damning for them all.  It further proves that they have had prior access and are now going for broke.

Mungu ni yule yule you thieving bastards.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 08:40:36 AM »
Nobody cares about offending Kambas or what tribe is Lenaola? So I don't expect Uhunye to prematurely kill this

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2017, 08:43:50 AM »
I see NASWA grasping at the straws when affidavit provide numbers, places and time of the improper conduct. Let SCOK judges release their judgement and then get back to responding to the petition for their removal.

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 09:04:10 AM »
I see NASWA grasping at the straws when affidavit provide numbers, places and time of the improper conduct. Let SCOK judges release their judgement and then get back to responding to the petition for their removal.

The thing has just been released.  I wouldn't rush to that conclusion just yet.  I am betting it's just Itumbi crap and will be drowned out by the full ruling.  The judges in question were recently promoted to SCOK.  That says something about their integrity.  If they are to mess around, more likely they would go with the moneyed thugs in power.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2017, 09:20:57 AM »
The petition has been filled at JSC and acknowledged as received. Best wait for SCOK judges names or JSC to respond to it. Definitely they have given names, places, numbers and people involved. My expectation is that JSC will ask for response from judges and if they are not satisfied - will ask PORK to form a tribunal. Anything less than that would mean that our judiciary is no good - and need to go.
The thing has just been released.  I wouldn't rush to that conclusion just yet.  I am betting it's just Itumbi crap and will be drowned out by the full ruling.  The judges in question were recently promoted to SCOK.  That says something about their integrity.  If they are to mess around, more likely they would go with the moneyed thugs in power.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 09:30:57 AM »
Pundit, you are celebrating although nothing has been proven. Those are mere allegations.