Author Topic: French firm...no attempt to hack the system was even made  (Read 1622 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
French firm...no attempt to hack the system was even made
« on: September 16, 2017, 06:48:30 AM »
Leave alone hacking.The systems was never compromised and we are just burning billions thanks to stupid scok attempting to appease a serial loser who has been rejected by Kenyans.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: French firm...no attempt to hack the system was even made
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 12:41:12 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4888748/Audit-shows-no-hacking-Kenya-vote-French-firm.html
The company's chief operating officer Frederic Beylier told AFP the audit, undertaken with help from external experts from security software companies, had shown the system "in no way suffered manipulation of data, attacks, attempts to penetrate the system or anything of that kind."

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 02:52:45 PM »
So  after NASA accused them and wrote to the French government, they investigated themselves and found themselves innocent.  They even contradict Chebukati who said there were attempts to hack the system.  Last but not least, why weren't  they called as witnesses for IEBC so that their testimony or affidavits can be rebutted.  Isn't their findings rather too convenient based on its timing and considering that they would like to continue making millions from  this lucrative account.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 02:58:01 PM »
So  after NASA accused them and wrote to the French government, they investigated themselves and found themselves innocent.  They even contradict Chebukati who said there were attempts to hack the system.  Last but not least, why weren't  they called as witnesses for IEBC so that their testimony or affidavits can be rebutted.  Isn't their findings rather too convenient based on its timing and considering that they would like to continue making millions from  this lucrative account.

At this point, short of throwing the IEBC server architecture, data and metadata open to scrutiny, anything these guys and their associates say should be treated with contempt.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 03:10:18 PM »
They said they are open to any scrutiny. There was no hacking and that is rather obvious.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 03:25:07 PM »
So,    what are we supposed to do with this information?

They said they are open to any scrutiny. There was no hacking and that is rather obvious.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2017, 03:40:43 PM »
Use it to prepare to handle the repeat dog-beating on the 17th October - exactly a month from now.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2017, 03:56:17 PM »

Why should I take your predictions seriously. Your last prediction was that the SCOK was going to dismiss the petition.

Use it to prepare to handle the repeat dog-beating on the 17th October - exactly a month from now.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2017, 04:00:30 PM »
You don't have to. You can as well wait for the dog -beating on the 17th. SCOK cannot make Raila pork.
Why should I take your predictions seriously. Your last prediction was that the SCOK was going to dismiss the petition.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2017, 04:18:49 PM »

Just relax-nobody is going anywhere.

You don't have to. You can as well wait for the dog -beating on the 17th. SCOK cannot make Raila pork.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2017, 05:22:03 PM »
Kichwa - the elephant in the house

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2017, 05:51:46 PM »
This is clearly tampering with evidence on a matter that's in court. How were they allowed to audit iebc system without a court order? Someone should sue this french thieves out of business.  Kenyans should be ready to put pressure on the French by holding peaceful demonstrations at their embassy

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2017, 05:52:30 PM »
As I told you elsewhere, both sides have some numbers to work with-it just depends what you want to do.  When we went to court, the number was just 4.  Kenya has a population of 45 million people and I think we have enough numbers there to work with-it just depends on what we want to do at a given time. There is more than one way to skin this cat.

Kichwa - the elephant in the house

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2017, 08:19:33 PM »
Its the same Anglo Leasing Thugs:

http://www.oberthur-fiduciaire.com/en

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2017, 08:24:46 PM »
KM

Those numbers that Pundit is waving are fake.

1. IEBC transferred people from NASA zones to top up JP zones for use in remote voting. It failed
2. They are now registering people in Uganda to cross and vote for Uhuru in Bungoma and Busia
3. A look at the register for this election will discover new voters to the tune of 1.5 million. NASA is on the case.
4. Fake polling stations would be needed again - may not succeed
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread