Author Topic: vooke, Pundit and Robina, come here: Lets talk about SCOK petition documentation  (Read 5235 times)

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Very interesting debate between Orengo and Kindiki. I was watching after looking at Orengo's twirrer to see his criticism of John Kerry that I found out about here, then I saw talks about his appearance on Larry Madowo's show and decided to take a listen. Apparently, it was yesterday. What I noticed is that from 46.33, Prof. Kindiki makes that argument about "no one has produced evidence of different results at the polling station from those announced by IEBC" and Orengo plainly contradicts him, claims they had numerous affidavits and copies of original form 34 As showing just that, A LOT OF IT, he says, but best of all, TABLED BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT.

Do you guys think he's lying about the documentation they presented at the SCOK? Remember it was being mocked for being thousands, too much to handle etc when it was presented. But you guys mock me for saying these forms may not be on the internet as photos but they were before the court. vooke even called me a blind guide leading the blind just today, claiming there was nothing like this in the petition. I expressed my thoughts that the focus on the process may have been a simple matter of strategy and Pundit laughed at me and concluded it's my faulty memory because everyone has looked for this info and none can find it.

So do you guys think Orengo just went on TV and lied about what they filed at the SCOK registry and served on each and every party in the petition?

Anyway, I'm glad to still be able to brag that my memory continues to faithfully serve me as my ever reliable tool, however fallible. :D I knew I didn't imagine this though I couldn't place it.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
They look for evidence to confirm their beliefs, not to expand their knowledge of the event.  It's not likely they would pay attention to Orengo's claims or what he presents in the SCOK.  vooke will even defer to jubilant beliefs, or just hang himself by his nutsack, before he would acknowledge the notion that SCOK could have arrived at its decision on the basis of evidence.

I will celebrate the independence of the SCOK without gloating over their misery.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
kadame,
I was at home and I watched about all the oral submissions. I never heard this. So without these forms and without any or missing their mention during the orals I rightly dismissed them.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
They look for evidence to confirm their beliefs, not to expand their knowledge of the event.  It's not likely they would pay attention to Orengo's claims or what he presents in the SCOK.  vooke will even defer to jubilant beliefs, or just hang himself by his nutsack, before he would acknowledge the notion that SCOK could have arrived at its decision on the basis of evidence.

I will celebrate the independence of the SCOK without gloating over their misery.
Why so bitter negro?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
My Dear Kadame

You did not invite me but I have gate crashed anyway: Always good to go when they start serving - they never notice! :D

Kindiki and many other Jubilee folks did not pay attention to the petition. They assumed that the judges will take bribes and the whole thing would go away. Sadly even the advocates acted in line with this belief.

I will help you with hints and nudges:

Read this:
[pdf]http://www.judiciary.go.ke/portal/assets/filemanager_uploads/A%20-%20Presidential%20Petitions%202017/Rulings/Scrutiny%20of%20forms%2034Bs.pdf[/pdf]
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
kadame,
I was at home and I watched about all the oral submissions. I never heard this. So without these forms and without any or missing their mention during the orals I rightly dismissed them.
It was widely mentioned at the hearings.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma

Yes, I understand. I'm not asking them to BELIEVE Orengo's evidence or rely on it: The claims here have been that this evidence SIMPLY DOESN'T EXIST. You can hear Kindiki repeating the same claim, though of course, I note he wasn't part of the petition group. The idea is NASA has not made claims or tabled evidence to show that results were changed. That's all I'm countering here. It's the standard Jubilant narrative about "it was all about process, not numbers, nobody has complained about the numbers", to summarise NASA claims as Jubilants see them.

• Enigma

Why so bitter negro?

I am bitter about Larry Madowo treating the discussion as if he is discussing a socialite's fake tits.  And your hypocrisy.  For a while there you even had kadame and others(not including myself) fooled about your neutrality.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma

Why so bitter negro?

I am bitter about Larry Madowo treating the discussion as if he is discussing a socialite's fake tits.  And your hypocrisy.  For a while there you even had kadame and others(not including myself) fooled about your neutrality.
I'm Larry 'vooke' Madowo

Offline vooke

• Enigma
kadame,
Omorlo,
Mention any of Babu's lawyers who mentioned it and I will share the clip here. I swear it was never mentioned

• Enigma

Yes, I understand. I'm not asking them to BELIEVE Orengo's evidence or rely on it: The claims here are that this evidence SIMPLY DOESN'T EXIST. You can hear Kindiki repeating the claim, though of course, I note he wasn't part of the petition group. The idea is NASA has not made claims or tabled evidence to show that results were changed. That's all I'm countering here. It's the standard Jubilant narrative about "it was all about process, not numbers", to summarise NASA claims as Jubilants see them.

Got ya.   I just think it's possible to completely shield yourself from unpleasant facts and part of that involves denialism.  You could even share video of Uhuru bribing and threatening Chiloba to make sure the outcome is favorable and it will not surprise me to see someone bending over backwards to explain it away. 

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
James Orengo
[pdf]http://www.judiciary.go.ke/portal/assets/filemanager_uploads/A%20-%20Presidential%20Petitions%202017/Rulings/Registrar%20Scrutiny%20Report%20Pursuant%20to%20the%20Orders%20of%20the%20Supreme%20Court%20of%20Kenya%2029082017.pdf[/pdf]
kadame,
Omorlo,
Mention any of Babu's lawyers who mentioned it and I will share the clip here. I swear it was never mentioned

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Let me know your verdict :D :D :D :D

You know it is really shameful that Kindiki can call himself a professor, sit in court daily and come out unaware that Forms 34A came up.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Monday morning
He takes the first 40min. You may want to help me by pointing out where

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
kadame,

Omollo
Most neurologists will tell you that people listen to answer not to comprehend whats being said. So even if he listened to the whole thing, he was only looking for what he wanted to hear.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma

You know it is really shameful that Kindiki can call himself a professor, sit in court daily and come out unaware that Forms 34A came up.
Their position is that form 34 As were scrutinized only for "minor errors" and discrepancies between them and form 34 Bs, but that NASA did not produce alternative copies from their own agents and others to show different results/documents than those presented by IEBC. They were like, that's the sole indicator for rigging and everything else is DOA. That only one copy of each result exists, basically, and the debate is only that mistakes were in the entering, tallying etc. Orengo is saying that they DID produce these alternative copies and tabled them before the court along with the sworn testimony of agents. He says they focused on 34 Bs due to the very short time. Yes, I'll brag again and say, when I said these decisions were matters of strategy, I wasn't wrong. :D

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma

There was not enough time during the oral argument to fully describe each and every  evidence submitted and marked into the record.  The petitioners emphasized in their oral argument what they believed needed further elaboration and explanation.  This case was already decided.  It was amazing to hear Kindiki argue that the president had full powers and was no longer interim because of  the nullification of the elections.  That is why the president was bragging that he is a sitting president.  The constitution clearly makes him an interim president from the date of general elections until he is sworn in.  Which part of that is so hard to understand.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Just put the evidence here.Otherwise you're asking us to trust Orengo.we don't need a lot of them..we need just maybe 10 or 20.. otherwise whatever orengo gave..iebc n jubilee responded and there was no such evidence adduced.The petition is still online.Otherwise we wait for scok wakora judgement where they claim the process was fault but to best of my recollection nobody has impugne the content of the forms

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
Just put the evidence here.Otherwise you're asking us to trust Orengo.
I'm not askin you to believe Orengo's evidence. I'm not even asking that you admit these NASA copies were not forgeries themselves, seeing as you haven't even seen them. But do you doubt what he says about filing docs purporting to be these copies?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
It simple.we have vibrant social media and iebc portal...if election was massively rigged...any nyaboke or moraa would have easily compared what she saw in some polling station..and what iebc have.I an yet to see one such single evidence.All we are hearing is evidence as powerful as this is hidden in middle of nasa evidence.Why deploy agents if not to produce such evidence.No rigging took place.SCOk went for form instead of substance..and I agree with njoki n Ojwang strong dissent.I. pity someone like Lenaola. Coz he is young but is career is over.