Forum > Controversial

Uchumi na Uchawi

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants:

--- Quote from: Kadame7 on September 06, 2017, 07:27:16 PM ---Lol! If only we could send those snakes to fetch electoral criminals, no one would deliberately mess with elections again. The idea you would be in pics like these shared widely would be the best deterent, wacha jail terms. :D

I am inclined to disbelieve this but those 'poses' by those boys without any sign of guns or machetes or rungus or stones/rocks around give me pause.  :o But they could also be insane.

--- End quote ---

There are some deadly drugs doing the rounds and I would not rule those out.  Most likely they are on bath salts or some other drug. 

vooke:
Cops arrested the owner of the vehicle. Said it was a prank. So they drank detergent and bared their all all for a show?

vooke:
Ati it was a prank? The bit about drinking muddy water is hard to fake
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqFEx1-ZFYs

Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants:

--- Quote from: vooke on September 07, 2017, 11:30:31 AM ---Ati it was a prank? The bit about drinking muddy water is hard to fake
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqFEx1-ZFYs
--- End quote ---

That's why I think some mind altering substance was involved.

Kadame7:
I just can't get over their poses in that first picture. If they honestly did that willingly I think they should be promptly delivered to MSA's version of mathare hospital.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version