Author Topic: moi girls tragedy  (Read 1900 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
moi girls tragedy
« on: September 02, 2017, 05:24:49 PM »
Happens when the society want teachers to be be parents too. A boarding school is a dangerous place for a kid. kenyans need to realize this

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: moi girls tragedy
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 06:31:31 PM »
Are they still locking up girls in dormitories like caged animals?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 09:20:16 PM »
Are they still locking up girls in dormitories like caged animals?

Yes they are. It is.a careless society . They want locked so that they do not become pregnant

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 11:04:37 AM »
Boarding schools should be abolished.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 05:25:33 PM »
Looks like it was arson by a mentally unstable student. Why the fuck was a student with mental illness allowed to stay in school after attempting suicide twice. Bloody Africans are just a careless lot

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 05:37:05 PM »
Looks like it was arson by a mentally unstable student. Why the fuck was a student with mental illness allowed to stay in school after attempting suicide twice. Bloody Africans are just a careless lot

It's hard to tell between a kid who makes such attempts and then goes beck to normal and one who might later completely lose it, especially because such people don't usually engage in extreme acts that harm others.  So I wouldn't be too harsh on the school on that point.

Still, fires have been killing adn otherwise harming kids for years in these schools.   So' I'd be interested to know what arrangements schools have for such contingencies: fire extinguishers, proper design of housing, fire drills, etc.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 05:56:24 PM »
Moonki,
Any person who has dealt with mental illness will tell you that teenage years is when diseases such a schizophrenia become more pronounced. Anyone attempting suicide twice belongs in mental treatment facility not school. The school was negligent. Parents who lost kids should sue and dpp should charge of the matron and principal with murder.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 06:03:19 PM »
It is really dangerous to be a teacher in Zamunda. If you expel a student for exhibiting suicidal tendencies you will be charged with violating the TSC Act or code. If you let the student stay and she commits suicide the parents will sue you for negligence. If the student stays abd kills others you will be charged with criminal negligence. Meanwhile the parents are just watching and the ministry drags teachers to court. Where's Atwoli when teachers need him?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 06:03:54 PM »
Moonki,
Any person who has dealt with mental illness will tell you that teenage years is when diseases such a schizophrenia become more pronounced. Anyone attempting suicide twice belongs in mental treatment facility not school. The school was negligent. Parents who lost kids should sue and dpp should charge of the matron and principal with murder.

True, but we don't know all.  Suppose the kid had been sent to a shrink who said she would fully recover and would be just fine in school ... just to give her time?

And, please, kindly stop mangling my name.  It is MOON Ki.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 06:59:44 PM »
Moonki,
I am dyslexic. I will now use Moon or you prefer Mr ki
True, but we don't know all.  Suppose the kid had been sent to a shrink who said she would fully recover and would be just fine in school ... just to give her time?

And, please, kindly stop mangling my name.  It is MOON Ki.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 09:33:19 PM »
Now that these boarding institutions are not going anywhere, we should find a cheap model for upgrading the public sector housing and offices. As life becomes more and more urban capitalistic rat race, parents will always find these boarding institutions a better option. While our thieving public sector administrators are at home with modern sky scrapper designs for their private investments, they are obstinate to actualise such designs in the public housing.

Kenyatta University is insisting  that the first years must pay for accommodation, even those with alternative accommodation plans, as a result of Mugenda's investment into hostels.  Not a so good example of the possibility of proper public housing solution.

It was nearly funny that Igathe was surprised how guys at City Hall operate in offices without ventilation ( light is an enemy to shady deals of counting crumpled notes).
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution