Forum > Controversial

Let's Pray

<< < (2/2)

Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants:

--- Quote from: vooke on September 03, 2017, 12:31:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vintage Windy City Assassin on September 03, 2017, 10:29:16 AM ---Donnie is a bigot.  Bigots were simply not welcome in Obama's WH.  Being gay is not anti-Christian.  Homosexuals are actually wired that way.  It's no different than saying people born with both genders are anti-Christian.  Get with the times dude.

--- End quote ---
Homosexuality is anti Christian,or rather,there is no place for homosexuality in Christian any more than there is bacon in Islam. Whether they are 'wired that way' is irrelevant.

But my point here,which you clearly missed, is that negro ministers who found Obama's views and policy on LGBTQ repulsive, who would never repeat them from their pulpits,and who in all likelihood would censor them had they been advanced by a white,carefully ignored them because Obama is a Negro. Negro molds his faith around melanin instead of the other way round.

Here we replace melanin with Tribe.

--- End quote ---

Because Christianity is not monolithic, maybe you want to be specific and qualify the version of Christianity you have in mind.  I know pope Francis strongly disagrees with your characterization of gays.

For quite some time now Democrats have always been for inclusion and acceptance of "others" including gays.  This has never turned blacks or their religious leaders away from them whether it was Bill Clinton or Obama in power.  A few cranks like Donnie will always be cranks no matter what. 

Of course blacks were over the moon to finally see one of their own in office.  Besides that historical fact I have never detected anything different about how they viewed Obama from Clinton, except maybe when he faced a racist attack from racists.  In any case if he were a Republican they would have opposed him.

You might need to clarify whatever point you are making with a more convincing demonstration of facts.  Maybe you have a point but for whatever reason it's not coming through.

vooke:

--- Quote from: Vintage Windy City Assassin on September 03, 2017, 04:38:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: vooke on September 03, 2017, 12:31:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vintage Windy City Assassin on September 03, 2017, 10:29:16 AM ---Donnie is a bigot.  Bigots were simply not welcome in Obama's WH.  Being gay is not anti-Christian.  Homosexuals are actually wired that way.  It's no different than saying people born with both genders are anti-Christian.  Get with the times dude.

--- End quote ---
Homosexuality is anti Christian,or rather,there is no place for homosexuality in Christian any more than there is bacon in Islam. Whether they are 'wired that way' is irrelevant.

But my point here,which you clearly missed, is that negro ministers who found Obama's views and policy on LGBTQ repulsive, who would never repeat them from their pulpits,and who in all likelihood would censor them had they been advanced by a white,carefully ignored them because Obama is a Negro. Negro molds his faith around melanin instead of the other way round.

Here we replace melanin with Tribe.

--- End quote ---

Because Christianity is not monolithic, maybe you want to be specific and qualify the version of Christianity you have in mind.  I know pope Francis strongly disagrees with your characterization of gays.

For quite some time now Democrats have always been for inclusion and acceptance of "others" including gays.  This has never turned blacks or their religious leaders away from them whether it was Bill Clinton or Obama in power.  A few cranks like Donnie will always be cranks no matter what. 

Of course blacks were over the moon to finally see one of their own in office.  Besides that historical fact I have never detected anything different about how they viewed Obama from Clinton, except maybe when he faced a racist attack from racists.  In any case if he were a Republican they would have opposed him.

You might need to clarify whatever point you are making with a more convincing demonstration of facts.  Maybe you have a point but for whatever reason it's not coming through.

--- End quote ---
I used Donnie as an illustration,and the point is home already. Why would other presidents tolerate a 'bigot' which Obama wouldn't?

If you wish to delve into homosexuality and Christianity,open a thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version