Author Topic: Potent mix of Fake News and AI  (Read 742 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Potent mix of Fake News and AI
« on: August 30, 2017, 01:49:56 PM »
This will be one bothersome mix till the end of our times.

With instant blow for blow personalities like Trump, Duterte, Jong-un, Omollo e.t.c it will get toxic if not suicidal. We are in for a long tiring journey.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Potent mix of Fake News and AI
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 04:03:34 PM »
Fake news has been around for a long time.  The only difference is that the government and the powerful people used to have a monopoly because they controlled the media. Because of internet and social media everybody can now play the game.  The people who are now complaining so much about fake news are the establishment who used to enjoy the monopoly of fake news.

With instant blow for blow personalities like Trump, Duterte, Jong-un, Omollo e.t.c it will get toxic if not suicidal. We are in for a long tiring journey.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Potent mix of Fake News and AI
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 06:19:13 PM »
Kuma ya mamako. Mamako analamba mboro mathare. Mdomo kama kuma ya mbwa ya shangazio. Mamako malaya, wewe mwenyewe shoga. Nyanyako alikuwa malaya. Mshenzi

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread