Author Topic: NASA Petition General  (Read 65109 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASA Petition General
« Reply #380 on: August 30, 2017, 02:38:23 PM »
Prof Omwenga - taught me at UON - and I met him while he was consulting for UNESCO -thanks for the report.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #381 on: August 30, 2017, 02:48:06 PM »
I  also see Brian Omwenga - Jubilee agent - a really brilliant dude 1-2 yrs ahead of us @uon and later joined MIT for his master.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #382 on: August 30, 2017, 03:09:47 PM »
While NASWA hounds ululated and claimed 33K forms were defective, only 4K forms were scrutinized.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #383 on: August 30, 2017, 03:19:01 PM »
Worse part is that - despite IEBC POS - having SIX copies in each FORM 34As - handed over to agents - nobody brought a original copy handed to their agents - to dispute these Forms. It became an exercise of nit-picking. Totally useless as evidence.

If the contention is that a form is forgery - then you can provide evidence that in polling station kapsengere - we counted the votes - our agent got his copy - and know we see that has been altered.

NASA has not done that.

While NASWA hounds ululated and claimed 33K forms were defective, only 4K forms were scrutinized.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #384 on: September 01, 2017, 04:15:34 AM »
Muite's mtego wa panya at city park moment.  This was the moment it became clear IEBC was willing to risk contempt of court rather than grant that access.  What were they covering up?

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #385 on: September 01, 2017, 11:37:07 AM »
Hallelujah! Glory be to God for the verdict! Amen
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #386 on: September 01, 2017, 11:47:47 AM »
Presidential election invalid,null and void.Election in 60 days.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #387 on: September 01, 2017, 11:57:12 AM »
This ruling has put Kenya in the lead in Africa and even the world in nullifying this most draconian of thefts.

Kneya juu juu zaidi...although, I still look forward to the Peoples' Republic

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #388 on: September 01, 2017, 11:57:22 AM »
Unbelievable, Unremarkable, but Undeniable

A world's first
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #389 on: September 01, 2017, 12:01:41 PM »
Njoki and Ojwang should join kamwana's private legal team.  The shifta should go look after camels.  NASA comes out of this with the momentum - they better take advantage of it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #390 on: September 01, 2017, 12:02:16 PM »
indeed unchartered territory..the next two months will be truly interesting.
Unbelievable, Unremarkable, but Undeniable

A world's first

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #391 on: September 01, 2017, 12:19:47 PM »
Does this ruling bring into contention Club 54%?  Governors etc?  I think so...

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #392 on: September 01, 2017, 12:25:42 PM »
Njoki and Ojwang should join kamwana's private legal team.  The shifta should go look after camels.  NASA comes out of this with the momentum - they better take advantage of it.

Njoki's decision is a self preserving one.  Very personal, and understandable..... we all want to have long and full lives...

• Enigma
« Reply #393 on: September 01, 2017, 12:33:42 PM »

Not sure until we see their reasoning.  My feeling is the judges could not piece together IEBC's explanations of the gaps - missing forms at declaration - in an innocent way.  That could open the door to similar down ballot petitions.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #394 on: September 01, 2017, 12:37:45 PM »

Njoki's decision is a self preserving one.  Very personal, and understandable..... we all want to have long and full lives...

I now suspect 2013 was Njoki, Ojwang, Tunoi, Rawal, Ibrahim, with Mutungaroo and Smokin dissenting.  They simply read the winning verdict.  The new additions have shifted the direction of the court.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #395 on: September 01, 2017, 12:43:36 PM »
Don't see how it can be avoided.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #396 on: September 01, 2017, 12:50:25 PM »

Not sure until we see their reasoning.  My feeling is the judges could not piece together IEBC's explanations of the gaps - missing forms at declaration - in an innocent way.  That could open the door to similar down ballot petitions.

Plus the Governors have 28 days to petition so there's still time.  This is a good thing.  Cleanse the house off of all those thieving bastards that squeaked through by virtue of this humongous theft.

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #397 on: September 01, 2017, 12:54:53 PM »

Plus the Governors have 28 days to petition so there's still time.  This is a good thing.  Cleanse the house off of all those thieving bastards that squeaked through by virtue of this humongous theft.
The people I want to petition arw LEGISLATORS! Mps and senetors. We cannot hsve a situation where one side not just wins all branches but has a SUPER majority. Even if Raila wins I dont wsnt him to have a super majority. Thats bad for us to hand one side the power to literally throw away the constitution we worked to creatw for 20 years. How can we be that callous with our future? I hope we have a repeat of parliamentary elections more than anything. Thats my prayer.

• Enigma
« Reply #398 on: September 01, 2017, 01:36:52 PM »
What I find even more astounding about this outcome.  The petitioner was going against everyone, including folks like Mike Wainaina who had enjoined themselves only to oppose the petition. 

I would love to have been a fly on the wall as Njoki Ndungu aggressively argued for retention of uthamakism to the other judges.  Ojwang seems to be just glad to make big bucks - no principles, not even uthamakism; a shallow judge.

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #399 on: September 01, 2017, 02:01:03 PM »

The people I want to petition arw LEGISLATORS! Mps and senetors. We cannot hsve a situation where one side not just wins all branches but has a SUPER majority. Even if Raila wins I dont wsnt him to have a super majority. Thats bad for us to hand one side the power to literally throw away the constitution we worked to creatw for 20 years. How can we be that callous with our future? I hope we have a repeat of parliamentary elections more than anything. Thats my prayer.

Lawyers are harvesting big time.  I foresee a stampede to the courts by most losers.

I would like Mama safi Martha and Mashinani Ruto to get to court like yesterday.  They were both rigged out proper.

Mama Laboso is going home..