Author Topic: NASA Petition General  (Read 65193 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASA Petition General
« Reply #240 on: August 28, 2017, 07:33:26 PM »
PLO: Not worthy to be referred to 18th century law :) :)  PLO is killing it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #241 on: August 28, 2017, 07:36:13 PM »
PLO: Kuwa mpole baba.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #242 on: August 28, 2017, 07:38:23 PM »
Prof Lumumba must really inspire many to learn law. I first learn of law by reading my neighbor books and assignment - mostly by Prof Ojwang of Uon Law- then senior lecturer in 1995-96 as high school kid. Something about the Tort Law.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #243 on: August 28, 2017, 07:43:41 PM »
PLO is really good therapy for NASA supporters esp Luos - this man has demolished them and he is their man. The same way Prof Ojwang will do on 1st.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #244 on: August 28, 2017, 07:47:50 PM »
Muite ;6 minutes; When audit is done by tomorrow - it will shows elections were free, fair and credible. IEBC will be vindicted tomorrow. NASA tafuta shimo ingine ndio Ngatia aanze kazi :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #245 on: August 28, 2017, 07:54:18 PM »
It overs for now; It start again at 11pm; Gives NASA enough to dig another crave; coz Ngatia & rude waria will definitely resurrect them and bury them again; And then report from the audit will come - audit of servers & ict & forms 34 - will come again; and NASA will again have 1hr to dig another crave because they will again be resurrected and buried. And the main funeral is gone happen on 1st.

Once again my advice from day one was concede. This was a dog beating.11%. 1.5m votes difference. And you're alleging difference of 20K :). You don't want to be beaten again and again and again. It's got to stop.

NASA take the courage to face your supporters and tell them WE FAILED. Uhuru did it in 2002. Ruto faced delusional Kalenjin in 2010 as soon as possible and said we failed. People start healing. Don't raise their hopes knowing you've got NOTHING.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #246 on: August 28, 2017, 07:56:04 PM »
Just share the information you have here right now. We won't ask how you gained extra judicial access to the servers

Muite ;6 minutes; When audit is done by tomorrow - it will shows elections were elected free, fair and credible. IEBC will be vindicted tomorrow. NASA tafuta shimo ingine ndio Ngatia aanze kazi :)
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #247 on: August 28, 2017, 07:57:56 PM »
Server ni wewe. I am data entry clerk. And if I was to hack a system you think i'll leave my footprints and fingerprints all-over.
Just share the information you have here right now. We won't ask how you gained extra judicial access to the servers

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #248 on: August 28, 2017, 07:59:39 PM »
Yes we know about qualitative and quantitative, but the fact that NASWA is totally MUTE on quantities in court, yet MOST vocal about it outside tells it all; there was no parallel tallying, no stolen votes,no stuffed ballot, just typical NASWA bullshiet to excite rioters
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #249 on: August 28, 2017, 08:06:40 PM »
Mambo yao inaisha kesho after registar of the SCOK turn in her report - that 1) all forms 34s are genuine 2) the servers are kosher - actually virgin -un-penetrated.
Yes we know about qualitative and quantitative, but the fact that NASWA is totally MUTE on quantities in court, yet MOST vocal about it outside tells it all; there was no parallel tallying, no stolen votes,no stuffed ballot, just typical NASWA bullshiet to excite rioters

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #250 on: August 28, 2017, 08:16:07 PM »
I am aware of that TR matter. Wasn't it TRV who alleged that he had hacked emails and went ahead to publish the same?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #251 on: August 28, 2017, 08:18:43 PM »
Mambo yao inaisha kesho after registar of the SCOK turn in her report - that 1) all forms 34s are genuine 2) the servers are kosher - actually virgin -un-penetrated.

Why should we believe you yet less than 24 hours ago this is what you posted only for the bench to prove EVERYTHING you said wrong by how it ruled ... huchoki? :o You go on a rant calling people crazy, bonkers .... mbona usisubiri tu uamuzi?

Even that read-only acess to the database would still compromise the system. IEBC should never give Jubilee or NASA any access to their systems ...

[nyef...nyef ... nyef]

Your guys are plain crazy. Totally gone bonkers.

As of now - there is nothing. Therefore in 2hrs time I expect this application to be dismissed. Then we move on to the real petition which has already been DEMOLISHED by IEBC and Jubilee - leading to this attempt to get a second bite & make more crazy allegations.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #252 on: August 28, 2017, 08:51:52 PM »

Dude, stolen money is stolen money from the first cent to the last billion.  The point being that nasa are clearly not interested in participating in an arms race of theft.  The whole election needs to be nullified.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #253 on: August 28, 2017, 08:59:03 PM »
What I learned from the rejoinder.  PLO uses big words whose meanings he does not even understand.  He called the graph of the correlation of the candidate's results Pythagoras Theorem.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #254 on: August 28, 2017, 09:09:15 PM »
What I learned from the rejoinder.  PLO uses big words whose meanings he does not even understand.  He called the graph of the correlation of the candidate's results Pythagoras Theorem.
The linear function was worse than pythogras theorem which is just one of popular maths theorem out there.PLO buried this case because it's was just PR exercises by NASA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #255 on: August 28, 2017, 09:12:02 PM »
The orders are for infortaiment.Its not part of the petition.The judges are trying to cover their arse but they are mistaken.Once they rule against NASA tgey will be called.They are  being nice[quoteor=audacityofhope link=topic=5268.msg40583#msg40583 date=1503940723]

Why should we believe you yet less than 24 hours ago this is what you posted only for the bench to prove EVERYTHING you said wrong by how it ruled ... huchoki? :o You go on a rant calling people crazy, bonkers .... mbona usisubiri tu uamuzi?

Even that read-only acess to the database would still compromise the system. IEBC should never give Jubilee or NASA any access to their systems ...

[nyef...nyef ... nyef]

Your guys are plain crazy. Totally gone bonkers.

As of now - there is nothing. Therefore in 2hrs time I expect this application to be dismissed. Then we move on to the real petition which has already been DEMOLISHED by IEBC and Jubilee - leading to this attempt to get a second bite & make more crazy allegations.

[/quote]

• Enigma
« Reply #256 on: August 28, 2017, 09:14:43 PM »
The linear function was worse than pythogras theorem which is just one of popular maths theorem out there.PLO buried this case because it's was just PR exercises by NASA.

Otiende Amollo really sucks at math.  He is smart and humble enough to know and admit what he doesn't know.  PLO on the other hand?....I am now even doubtful about his legal chops.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #257 on: August 28, 2017, 09:17:04 PM »

You have to admit that "pythagoras" sounds very twisted indeed.  Try it the next time you are in an an argument with someone: "That is surely the most pythagoran thing I ever heard".    :D
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

• Enigma
« Reply #258 on: August 28, 2017, 09:20:53 PM »

You have to admit that "pythagoras" sounds very twisted indeed.  Try it the next time you are in an an argument with someone: "That is surely the most pythagoran I ever heard".   

Yeah it does.  Especially when you mix it with the other Greek words he used, and which I now doubt he had them in the right context.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #259 on: August 28, 2017, 09:39:04 PM »
Pythagoras was a figure of speech, an English version of DPORK's Kizungu mingi. Taking an idiom home from a legal battle is waving a white flag. It must really be humbling watching hours of NASWA submissions hoping for some 'bombshell', only to watch their bullshiet dismantled by lawyers of dubious legal mien
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.