Author Topic: NASA Petition General  (Read 65266 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: NASA Petition General
« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2017, 09:33:04 AM »
Extensive access to the IT system infrastructure granted.

All 41K 34a.....

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2017, 09:35:00 AM »
SCOK opens up the servers.

Report to be submitted to the court by 1700H Tuesday

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2017, 09:37:22 AM »
Muite is already shitting bricks.  Chiloba swallowing hard.  Folks are going to die over this...

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2017, 09:43:24 AM »
CJ was "visited at night to clarify the position of the unfriendly "friend of the court.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2017, 09:46:04 AM »
I do not expect the IEBC to comply. They will delay, dodge and waste time. I know it is a court supervised process but NASA is going to be overstretched and unable to follow up.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2017, 09:48:36 AM »
I think that access was a ruse to cloak the confidential information they received in advance.  The case is already set up.   

The thieving bastards are planning to bury them under a mountain of data. 

Twende kazi.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2017, 09:51:34 AM »

I think NASWA downplayed the time it takes to mine these gems; in all likelihood, even with full support of IEBC, I doubt they will glean anything worth.

Of course if they were realistic, the application would have been thrown out.

I wish NASWA all the best.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2017, 09:52:42 AM »
I think that access was a ruse to cloak the confidential information they received in advance.  The case is already set up.   

The thieving bastards are planning to bury them under a mountain of data. 

Twende kazi.
if access is granted you read conspiracies, if it is denied, you read even more conspiracies

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2017, 09:56:46 AM »
Muite is already shitting bricks.  Chiloba swallowing hard.  Folks are going to die over this...
Flashing on screen, Murkomen, Duale and Chiloba were in shock. Raila smiling.
Body language after ruling

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2017, 10:04:40 AM »
I do not expect the IEBC to comply. They will delay, dodge and waste time. I know it is a court supervised process but NASA is going to be overstretched and unable to follow up.

First the Judiciary in one of 3 arms of government and its orders are bidding on all Kenyan Citizens.

The court seeks to find out the facts (What happened) and has done its part (even taking charge of server scrutiny process) in response to Orengo's pleadings to confirm whether forms 34A, B, C all tie up with the Transmission technology timelines and which IP addresses data originated from (unregistered polling stations?). It covers the period Aug 5th to now (Technology leaves footprints. Who logged in - that is info "you cannot bury"). It is what NASA wanted, No?
NASA should take up the challenge. They should not fail the court. Can we stop being pessimistic. Just keep the NASA IT experts safe for 48hours (until tomorrow 5pm) and they should without fear dig up ANYTHING unusual that went into the process.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2017, 10:05:13 AM »
Flashing on screen, Murkomen, Duale and Chiloba were in shock. Raila smiling.
Body language after ruling
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2017, 10:07:33 AM »
Let now wait for the big ALGORITHM written by Chirchir to be unveiled. I don't know SCOK are thinking but clearly they seem unfazed by the remaining time. They want NASA to have absolutely no excuse when their case come unstuck.

Also all the original form 34S are going to be scrutinized...let NASA borrow as many bar-code scanners as they will need.

After this process - let has not hear korti bandia tena.

Already Bryan is cooking some more excuses...

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2017, 10:16:52 AM »
Let now wait for the big ALGORITHM written by Chirchir to be unveiled. I don't know SCOK are thinking but clearly they seem unfazed by the remaining time. They want NASA to have absolutely no excuse when their case come unstuck.

Also all the original form 34S are going to be scrutinized...let NASA borrow as many bar-code scanners as they will need.

Vifarsnga via kompyuta.

I think the next excuse will be borrowed form Omorlo's post; IEBC dithered,delayed,falsified,obstructed bla de bla

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2017, 10:23:39 AM »
Yeap they'll never ran out of excuses. Omollo is quite creative. After tomorrow report is filled showing 1) all original forms are original/not tampered 2) the server is kosher - you'll hear that IEBC cleaned up their mess
Vifarsnga via kompyuta.

I think the next excuse will be borrowed form Omorlo's post; IEBC dithered,delayed,falsified,obstructed bla de bla

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2017, 10:27:16 AM »
Even that read-only acess to the database would still compromise the system. IEBC should never give Jubilee or NASA any access to their systems unless they were sure it won't compromise their system. That would leave a court appointed system auditor - from say KPMG or Deloitte or PWC - but there is simply no time before 1st to do that.

bla bla bla ...

Your guys are plain crazy. Totally gone bonkers.

As of now - there is nothing. Therefore in 2hrs time I expect this application to be dismissed. Then we move on to the real petition which has already been DEMOLISHED by IEBC and Jubilee - leading to this attempt to get a second bite & make more crazy allegations.

How about you start by accepting that you were wrong on how the Bench would rule.

The spirit of transparency is at play here. The integrity of the elections should never suffer at the alter of technicalities. Every 5 years we cannot have elections shrouded in suspicions. Look at the larger picture rather than your myopic lenses.

If this scrutiny is successful, then future petitions will no longer be contentious but a normal process.

--- You should leave it there --> Elections should be streamlined and be devoid of excuses from those who lose

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2017, 10:27:39 AM »

What excuses?  NASA are not asking for information that they do not already have bwana.  The audit will produce results.  Penetrative testing of systems is highly automated.  All these analog and pretend analog (looking at yoy RvP) pundits should sit back and relax whilst NASA lays out the crime that you've collectively committed and defended.

40 days are up.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2017, 10:29:05 AM »
As you can see, everything you say seems to slap you back in your face. My advice is to spare us the rationalization and public therapy and confine it to your meetings with Uthamaki.

Your continued denial of the existence of an algorithm continues to strengthen my belief you are unqualified in matters IT. Just like a doctor does not need to necessarily undertake invasive tests - biopsy, blood tests, MRC scans etc - to diagnose certain illnesses relying instead on clinical symptoms, so can a properly qualified IT professional. His examination of the output and general "behavior" should be sufficient.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2017, 10:33:08 AM »
Orengo making his submission on the main petition. Seem to be addressing matters laws. Says if elections is not conducted as per constitution and laws - then there is no need to look at the numbers.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2017, 10:34:52 AM »
It's okay. You got judges indulgences. And my indulgence as always. Let us wait for report tomorrow.
What excuses?  NASA are not asking for information that they do not already have bwana.  The audit will produce results.  Penetrative testing of systems is highly automated.  All these analog and pretend analog (looking at yoy RvP) pundits should sit back and relax whilst NASA lays out the crime that you've collectively committed and defended.

40 days are up.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2017, 10:38:17 AM »
You're wasting your time if you're hoping to get me to validate my professional credentials.
As you can see, everything you say seems to slap you back in your face. My advice is to spare us the rationalization and public therapy and confine it to your meetings with Uthamaki.

Your continued denial of the existence of an algorithm continues to strengthen my belief you are unqualified in matters IT. Just like a doctor does not need to necessarily undertake invasive tests - biopsy, blood tests, MRC scans etc - to diagnose certain illnesses relying instead on clinical symptoms, so can a properly qualified IT professional. His examination of the output and general "behavior" should be sufficient.