Author Topic: NASA Petition General  (Read 65192 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: NASA Petition General
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2017, 04:57:31 PM »
Read the Petition rules and heed the timetable. Uhuru, IEBC have also provided their own list. Do you think theirs is a petition or legal review of our entire election management? That is if you ever READ

28 issues; Is this a petition ? or legal review of our entire election management?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2017, 05:23:07 PM »
I know the rules. Just because you're free to raise 10000 spurious allegations without evidence doesn't mean you do it. It's why you hire good lawyers to plead a case. If you hire quacks then they'll raise tonnes of issues the SCOK are least interested.
Read the Petition rules and heed the timetable. Uhuru, IEBC have also provided their own list. Do you think theirs is a petition or legal review of our entire election management? That is if you ever READ

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2017, 05:45:56 PM »
Failure to agree as NASA wants 28 issues addressed :) while Jubilee wants 5 and IEBC 2. Maraga and SCOK will give direction later today. NASA poorly pleaded petition is headed to the dustbin.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Mention-of-Nasa-poll-petition-kicks-off/1064-4072030-d8mb2d/index.html

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2017, 06:16:50 PM »
The not so friendly mortician will be playing his inside man move by claiming to be a friend of the court.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2017, 06:19:49 PM »
The not so friendly mortician will be playing his inside man move by claiming to be a friend of the court.

Without a doubt.  Who needs a friend enemy when you have a mortal amigo.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2017, 06:32:06 PM »
I saw someone called Kassait claim on an affidavit that constituency level declaration, as opposed to the polling station one is the final verdict.  I think the High Court ruling also said something to that effect.  Neither IEBC nor NASA appealed.  I have seen NASA allied operatives mention the polling station declaration as final - this is an assumption not backed by any ruling.  This looks like an area this SCOK should clarify.  Given that they are woefully inept to handle this petition, they should zero in on this and provide something positive from this petition.

The issues with National tallying and modification of Forms 3A, would seem to be the same set and type of issues with constituency RO's messing around the same forms in a poorly lit small room on the corner.  Neither ROs nor Bomas have the primary material in front of them when they are making such determinations.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2017, 06:37:54 PM »
As an aside, I'm actually enjoying the swahili stream instead of listening to those fake twangs and sheepish madowo looks.

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2017, 06:48:11 PM »
As an aside, I'm actually enjoying the swahili stream instead of listening to those fake twangs and sheepish madowo looks.

Hehehe....you gotta give it to Robert Nagila though.  His voice is like that traditional violin in Bindu Bichenjanga or nails on a board depending on your mood.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2017, 06:54:43 PM »
They don't have any evidence of rigging. IEBC is independent constitutional body charged with running elections. If you don't trust the information they've got - then you need to demonstrate with evidence that something is fishy - for judges to allow you to go to fishing evidence.

You don't start with a theory that election was rigged and then ask for evidence. It's not enough to say you don't trust IEBC or suspect the information. You need evidence otherwise legally the default position is for judges and everyone to trust IEBC as independent arbiter in matters election - whatever processes they put in place - even if they use exercise books as form 34. IEBC is not JUBILEE.

You start with evidence of your own - from your own agents/tallying centers.

Does the IEBC have the "evidence"?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2017, 07:07:14 PM »
You must be the advocate the IEBC have hired. If not he is equally ignorant.

IEBC is in possession of documents etc. They were asked to produce form 34 and they did. Why would they not provide the rest of the information? If form 34 were "evidence" against the IEBC so is the other stuff.

At issue is whether the IEBC complied with the Court of Appeal orders.

Let me help you further since I naturally abhor idiocy:
We are satisfied that with this elaborate system, the electronic transmission of the already tabulated results from the polling stations, contained in the prescribed forms, is a critical way of safeguarding the accuracy of the outcome of elections, and do not see how the appellant or any of its officers can vary or even purport to verify those results, particularly when it is clear that, by Article 86 (d), section 2 of the Act and regulation 93(1), all election materials, including ballot boxes, ballot papers, counterfoils, information technology equipment for voting, seals and other materials, are to be retained in safe custody by the returning officers for a period of three years after the results of the elections have been declared, unless required in proceedings in court.

Like I said, you will continue regretting not reading the IEBC vs Maina Kiai, Tirop et al case.

Failure to agree as NASA wants 28 issues addressed :) while Jubilee wants 5 and IEBC 2. Maraga and SCOK will give direction later today. NASA poorly pleaded petition is headed to the dustbin.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Mention-of-Nasa-poll-petition-kicks-off/1064-4072030-d8mb2d/index.html

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2017, 07:09:32 PM »
Jesus! I can't believe I would have to sink this low to argue about things settled.

The IEBC has an obligation to produce the information. Read the what I have just posted and argue with it before you argue with me.

They don't have any evidence of rigging. IEBC is independent constitutional body charged with running elections. If you don't trust the information they've got - then you need to demonstrate with evidence that something is fishy - for judges to allow you to go to fishing evidence.

You don't start with a theory that election was rigged and then ask for evidence. It's not enough to say you don't trust IEBC or suspect the information. You need evidence otherwise legally the default position is for judges and everyone to trust IEBC as independent arbiter in matters election - whatever processes they put in place - even if they use exercise books as form 34. IEBC is not JUBILEE.

You start with evidence of your own - from your own agents/tallying centers.

Does the IEBC have the "evidence"?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2017, 07:19:27 PM »
Obligation indeed.So why is NASA asking SCOK to order IEBC.IEBC are obligated to release form 34 to SCOk and to display them in online portal/pin them in polling station/give copies to agents/Keep all materials in secure warehouses.That is all.And they're done with their obligation.Judges don't have expertise to look into IEBC internal systems like servers and ask for them is truly dumb.Work with IEBC output and cease trying to micromanage iebc inputs.. whatever systems or input they have...the fruits is the output..which you can judge.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2017, 07:22:06 PM »
Pundit

If you think there is no case, then go to your bar and keep drinking until it is over.

Your behavior lends credence to reports (first averred by vooke ) that Jubilee would sabotage the court to ensure no case. As of yesterday I too have formed the opinion if Maraga refuses to read the judgment being written at state house, the court may not complete its job.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2017, 07:23:14 PM »
Finish reading what I advised you to, then you will ask sensible questions.

Obligation indeed.So why is NASA asking SCOK to order IEBC.IEBC are obligated to release form 34 to SCOk and to display them in online portal/pin them in polling station/give copies to agents.That is all.And they're done with their obligation.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2017, 07:25:44 PM »
Pundit

If you think there is no case, then go to your bar and keep drinking until it is over.

Your behavior lends credence to reports (first averred by vooke ) that Jubilee would sabotage the court to ensure no case. As of yesterday I too have formed the opinion if Maraga refuses to read the judgment being written at state house, the court may not complete its job.
I am here to entertain myself with your type of nonsense.i am doing this in a bar as wait for Mayweather fight

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2017, 07:27:52 PM »
Who bit on your bait?
Pundit

I am here to entertain myself with your type of nonsense.i am doing this in a bar as wait for Mayweather fight

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2017, 07:37:59 PM »
7 Judges of Supreme court now sitted in pretrial conference

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2017, 07:46:52 PM »
Mortal friend already shitting on proceedings.

Harriet Tubman