Author Topic: NASA Petition General  (Read 64581 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASA Petition General
« Reply #400 on: September 01, 2017, 02:03:02 PM »
 Unfounded accusation. Ojwang is one of the most brilliant & senior judges in SCOK. He is a Luo and probably felt the most pressure but those who know Prof Ojwang knows he only bows with facts. Ojwang was teaching law at UON before your were in diapers.  If Wanjala or Lenaola had ruled against you - you'd have gone to make unwarranted accusation about them.
Ojwang seems to be just glad to make big bucks - no principles, not even uthamakism; a shallow judge.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #401 on: September 01, 2017, 02:13:00 PM »
Unfounded accusation. Ojwang is one of the most brilliant & senior judges in SCOK. He is a Luo and probably felt the most pressure but those who know Prof Ojwang knows he only bows with facts. Ojwang was teaching law at UON before your were in diapers.  If Wanjala or Lenaola had ruled against you - you'd have gone to make unwarranted accusation about them.
Ojwang seems to be just glad to make big bucks - no principles, not even uthamakism; a shallow judge.
Yep. Open season for conspiracy theorists
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #402 on: September 01, 2017, 02:18:23 PM »
And why did you go after Paul Muite for deliberately botching the case because he ran as Jaramogi's VP a long time ago? Don't you think Paul is a good lawyer or was that just another conspiracy theory? The problem with Ojwang is that his wife accepted a job with Ouru's administration so soon after his 2013 decision. This kinds of appearances are very damaging to a judge and should be avoided. In the US that would have been a huge deal worth FBI investigations.  It damaged his image irreparably.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #403 on: September 01, 2017, 02:54:04 PM »
Is Julie Gichuru going to continue preaching watery "Peace"?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #404 on: September 01, 2017, 03:07:12 PM »
Njoki and Ojwang should join kamwana's private legal team.  The shifta should go look after camels.  NASA comes out of this with the momentum - they better take advantage of it.

:D SCOK will be like SCOTUS with time. At least there is no clear tribal split in the ruling.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #405 on: September 01, 2017, 04:31:27 PM »
Does this ruling bring into contention Club 54%?  Governors etc?  I think so...
Don't see how it can be avoided.

A pundit on NTV says by Monday, the legal floodgates are opening.  He notes that each of these offending (my word) ROs conducted 6 elections including the presidential one.  He reckons over 90% of today's "winners" will have been swept away.  TIBIM!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #406 on: September 05, 2017, 12:46:02 AM »
Many signed form 34B in multiple constituencies

Most of the declarations are unsigned or on excel sheets without the security marks supposed to be on them.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread