Author Topic: How do people survive these tragedies- Tsunamis, Eartquakes, Wildfires  (Read 788 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
For Mwafrika we are used to swallow our self inflicted tragedies such as tribal wars, at times famine and the terror bombs but I always feel these ones are just crazy.

How do those affected by such California wildfires, Tsunamis, hurricanes and earthquakes recover? Do they?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: How do people survive these tragedies- Tsunamis, Eartquakes, Wildfires
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 05:54:43 PM »
They never recover most will now live below poverty for the rest of their life. Humans have not seen anything yet. Famine and total collapse of society will unfold in very gruesome circumstances..paradise if you look at area photos is an ecologucally fragile area that shouldn't be occupied bu humans...in Kenya you have people who has stripped hills bare. These suckers will be hurried alive ..the future will be very scary

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 05:56:48 PM »
In some areas like Kenya semi arid nature does A good job of killing the excesses. Nomads are the most idiotic societies.. I wonder before zebu was introduced in Africa what did these morons raise

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 08:58:17 PM »
PEV was the closest Kenyans have come to general destruction and death. Many have not recovered. I know some. Look to God, for real.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 01:12:57 PM »
Back in primary and secondary school California reafforestation was a topic. This has been an ecological win by humans against harsh environmental conditions.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 04:47:04 PM »
They never recover most will now live below poverty for the rest of their life. Humans have not seen anything yet. Famine and total collapse of society will unfold in very gruesome circumstances..paradise if you look at area photos is an ecologucally fragile area that shouldn't be occupied bu humans...in Kenya you have people who has stripped hills bare. These suckers will be hurried alive ..the future will be very scary

Many of these California small towns are really pretty but vulnerable to wild fires.  Folks want to live ever closer to the wilderness even as they introduce modern amenities which increase the risks of wildfires going out of control.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman