Author Topic: Final Final MOAS  (Read 9289 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Final Final MOAS
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2017, 07:16:52 AM »
Ati I have never been right.  In your little world 2013 was the first election ever anywhere in the world.

Windy, I do not mind the partisanship-that's politics. What I objected to strenuously was the arrogant attempt by Pundit to declare that his predictions which are as partisan as mine are in fact based on science and math and therefore somehow superior. Bullshit! His guess is as good as mine win or loose.

Only Pundit, vooke and Globalvillager12 think Jubilee is winning. I wonder why.

They might win.  Or not.  But from what I have seen presented here, the justifications have a lot to do with confirmation bias than anything concrete.  They might get it right, but so would a guy throwing a bone and making the same prediction.  People are helplessly partisan.  One is better off just waiting for 8/8.  Less than a week to go.
You are wrong and will be wrong, and your excuse will be rigging
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2017, 07:51:53 AM »
Kericho n Bomet definitely going to get wrong..Raila will score single digits.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2017, 02:45:07 PM »
Adding Prof Charles Hornsby take

https://www.theelephant.info/future/2017/08/05/the-end-of-the-line-predicting-kenyas-vote-on-august/

Presidential
I still predict a Jubilee victory by 52% for Kenyatta and Ruto to 48% for Odinga and Musyoka, with all others less than 1% combined. On a 76% turnout, that would be just under 8 million votes for Jubilee and just over 7 million for NASA.

Gubernational.

At the 290 parliamentary constituencies level, it is near-impossible to apply the same level of scrutiny, but at a high level, the pattern is similar. Roughly 54% of parliamentary constituencies look like being pro-Jubilee (including affiliate parties and independents); 46% pro-NASA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2017, 02:55:42 PM »
Comparing FINAL MOAS & Charles Hornby.
- PRESIDENTIAL - 52% versus 47% -
-Turn out -76% versus MOAS 86%
-GOV (23 jubilee, 20 Nasa, 4 too close to call ) - MOAS (ANC 1 MCC 1 FDR 1 JUBILEE 27 WIPER 1 FORD K 1 ODM 11 INDEPENDENT 4)
-Parliament (54% versus 46%) - MOAS (55% for Jubilee, 38% for NASA, 7% for Independent & others parties).

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2017, 04:45:11 PM »
I agree with Hornsby - except on PORK . NASA executive with a hung parliament.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2017, 04:57:53 PM »
Until you learn to distinguish btw what you desire and what will pan out you'll not be able to dispassionately  read politics. That is difference btw Ngina and Njamba. Robina confuses what she wants with reality. GlobalCitizen although he would like different outcome is acutely aware of the reality. Kichwa Mbaya create his own universe. Omollo tries so  hard to literally fight reality - an exercise in futlity.

Put your figures down.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2017, 05:54:36 PM »
Until you learn to distinguish btw what you desire and what will pan out you'll not be able to dispassionately  read politics. That is difference btw Ngina and Njamba. Robina confuses what she wants with reality. GlobalCitizen although he would like different outcome is acutely aware of the reality. Kichwa Mbaya create his own universe. Omollo tries so  hard to literally fight reality - an exercise in futlity.

Put your figures down.

I like that commentary.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2017, 05:57:55 PM »
What hopefully this election result will help you understand is the distinction between describing normative behavior and stating facts. 

Put your figures down.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2017, 06:37:44 PM »
Guess - according to Global - Ruto will die in 2020

Put your figures down.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2017, 07:41:35 AM »
Pundit,
Upload this to SCRIb or google share.. Or send them my inbox.. I need to review the numbers against results so that I can see how Good/bad the MOAS is

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2017, 07:43:45 AM »
I will share the excel shortly

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2017, 10:23:57 AM »
In a jiffy we can annoint this a new branch of science - or the Mother Of All (B)S.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2017, 10:28:03 AM »
The moron fled to go back to kericho ..I asked fo the file. It promised to give it to me 3 hours ago. It is in naivasha now driving like an elephant on hest

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2017, 12:03:05 PM »
Attached the Final Final MOAS EXCEL

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2017, 12:06:20 PM »
Attached the Final Final MOAS EXCEL

THank you sir you are a tribal lord of our times

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2017, 01:18:16 PM »
I tweeked the numbers and it is so sad NASA has no path to presidency

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2017, 01:26:10 PM »
Jubilee reminds me of Hillary Clinton and her media choir. Trump had no path to the White House... cos of the "blue wall"... before the fat lady dude sang... and she got beaten like isukuti. The rest is history. Global here will be leading the #notmypresident procession.

I tweeked the numbers and it is so sad NASA has no path to presidency

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2017, 01:57:20 PM »
I do not vote in USA because to me it is a waste of time. I vote in local elections only and school board or referendum.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2017, 08:59:25 AM »
Pundito the Numbers Bandito

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2017, 10:09:33 AM »
Look good so far..but we will review MOAS once we have final final results.