Author Topic: Final Final MOAS  (Read 9221 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Final Final MOAS
« on: August 02, 2017, 11:02:20 AM »
Presidential Projections.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Final Final MOAS
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 11:04:49 AM »
Governor Projection

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 11:07:49 AM »
MPS Projection

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 11:09:48 AM »
Senate Projections.

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 11:59:14 AM »
Has Charles Hornsby released his final MOAS? He said he'd do one more just before 8/8. Prof. Nic Cheeseman also estimated 52% Jubilee in a paper he released a couple weeks ago.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 12:17:20 PM »
I am also waiting for Hornsby take.
http://africanarguments.org/2017/07/12/kenyatta-vs-odinga-a-study-in-contrasts/
Has Charles Hornsby released his final MOAS? He said he'd do one more just before 8/8. Prof. Nic Cheeseman also estimated 52% Jubilee in a paper he released a couple weeks ago.

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 01:18:09 PM »
Two incumbents in West Africa have been felled, Mahama and Goodluck, both young incumbents replaced by old guys. The issues in Ghana were sort of similar to Kenya i.e Akufo-Addo focused on bread & butter issues (cost of living) while Mahama concentrated on commissioning projects during campaigns. I think why Ghana won't happen in Kenya is because East Africa is different from West. We didn't experience economic collapse due to dependence on commodity prices -- our economies are more diversified. Ghana was so bad (especially in 2014/15) that they needed IMF bailouts, which are going on even now.

Here is Nic Cheeseman's analysis: http://democracyinafrica.org/going-happen-kenyan-elections-2017-mean-country/

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 03:25:45 PM »
Pundit

Your games are well known to me. You can cheat ALL these people but always know I know your games.

Uhuru is going home. The bribes to Returning Officers will not work. The Remote voting will not work. The ballot stuffing has limited value because even if all the registered voters in Jubilee strongholds vote, they cannot overcome the NASA strongholds.

Your game is based on stuffing or rigging in at least FIVE NASA strongholds. You have already sealed off NEP and Isiolo, and Marsabit even Garissa. But your problem is that those areas have very few votes. You have registered children in Kiambu but have fears that being too close to Nairobi, you may not pull it off. Thus you needed to Kill the person you called contemptuously called "jaluo from Ugenya" so YOU can hack the database and disable the biometrics to allow manual voting with the ID as the only identification. This is supposed to be coordinated so that groups will vote at specific times of one-hour windows when the system will go off without explanation.

Other areas you need by force are:

1. Kisii
2. Nyamira
4. Kwale
5. Kilifi
6. Bungoma
7. Mombasa
8. Tana River
9. Taita- Taveta
10. Lamu
You need 5 of those to win and that is the focus.

Note one thing: Two can play the game. Hakuna mjinga duniani.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 03:29:30 PM »
Yeah I am working with Davis Chirchir to rig the coming election as per that MOAS.
Pundit

Your games are well known to me. You can cheat ALL these people but always know I know your games.

Uhuru is going home. The bribes to Returning Officers will not work. The Remote voting will not work. The ballot stuffing has limited value because even if all the registered voters in Jubilee strongholds vote, they cannot overcome the NASA strongholds.

Your game is based on stuffing or rigging in at least FIVE NASA strongholds. You have already sealed off NEP and Isiolo, and Marsabit even Garissa. But your problem is that those areas have very few votes. You have registered children in Kiambu but have fears that being too close to Nairobi, you may not pull it off. Thus you needed to Kill the person you called contemptuously called "jaluo from Ugenya" so YOU can hack the database and disable the biometrics to allow manual voting with the ID as the only identification. This is supposed to be coordinated so that groups will vote at specific times of one-hour windows when the system will go off without explanation.

1. Kisii
2. Nyamira
4. Kwale
5. Kilifi
6. Bungoma
7. Mombasa
8. Tana River
9. Taita- Taveta
10. Lamu

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 04:23:46 PM »
NASA intelligence exonerated you. So I accordingly withdraw.

Yeah I am working with Davis Chirchir to rig the coming election as per that MOAS.
Pundit

1. Kisii
2. Nyamira
4. Kwale
5. Kilifi
6. Bungoma
7. Mombasa
8. Tana River
9. Taita- Taveta
10. Lamu

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 04:43:08 PM »
Pundit, on UG - what is the NASA calculation in endorsing WSR foot soldier Mandago? Banking on Nandi rebellion?

Governor Projection
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 04:47:12 PM »
I think for WSR having Mandago is political asset - Buzeki is not a politician - he'll do just fine running his own or ruto proxy business. Mandago is proving himself to be very tough political nut and Ruto will need such kind of folks to do the dirty work - against senator Njoroge, Munyas and Kabagos - who will try to upstage the Ruto in 2022.
Pundit, on UG - what is the NASA calculation in endorsing WSR foot soldier Mandago? Banking on Nandi rebellion?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 04:53:02 PM »
Talk about counting your chicken before they are hatched.  Affter their impending loss, the mafia will blame WSR for focusing so much in his 2022 bid and not sensing the silent revolution that will definitely send them home on nane nane.

I think for WSR having Mandago is political asset - Buzeki is not a politician - he'll do just fine running his own or ruto proxy business. Mandago is proving himself to be very tough political nut and Ruto will need such kind of folks to do the dirty work - against senator Njoroge, Munyas and Kabagos - who will try to upstage the Ruto in 2022.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 05:51:47 PM »
My question is how does this scenario you describe play out in NASA? -why endorse Mandago?

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 05:56:22 PM »
Coz he has shown he can hurt Jubilee and the Kalenjin-Kikuyu marriage.
My question is how does this scenario you describe play out in NASA? -why endorse Mandago?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2017, 07:02:01 PM »
I see - are you sure he is an asset to WSR? Logically what is good for NASA should be bad for Jubilee.

Coz he has shown he can hurt Jubilee and the Kalenjin-Kikuyu marriage.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2017, 07:53:11 PM »
What's the story with Iteso - have they gone NASA?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2017, 08:05:00 PM »

Teso has always been ODM.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2017, 08:57:33 PM »

Iteso are Sabaot more than Luo... in MOAS context. Proof:

Teso North MP - Arthur Odera - URP
Teso South MP - Mary Maase - URP

My query is why Jubilee only scores 7% in Busia where the Iteso are 30% if they lean Jubilee.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2017, 10:40:46 PM »
In 2013 they didn't have a Teso governor

Iteso are Sabaot more than Luo... in MOAS context. Proof:

Teso North MP - Arthur Odera - URP
Teso South MP - Mary Maase - URP

My query is why Jubilee only scores 7% in Busia where the Iteso are 30% if they lean Jubilee.