Author Topic: Jubilee Hates Magufuli Because He Stopped Them Looting TZ  (Read 947 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Jubilee Hates Magufuli Because He Stopped Them Looting TZ
« on: July 22, 2017, 06:36:17 PM »
With so much money floating from corruption, Jubilee thieves headed to Tanzania. They "invested" in mining and many other businesses. They registered shell companies in Mauritius, etc which they used to rob Tanzania.

In the last elections, they wanted Lowassa to win so he could grant them more freedom. In fact they had three to four candidates they had bought. One refused but gathered enough informations about the specific interests he was supposed to "protect"

That is when CCM discovered the "Kenyan" plot and decided to act. Magufuli won the nominations and Lowassa stunned at his defeat went to the Opposition. Kenyan money poured in to his campaign to no avail. Magufuli won.

He then set about dismantling the activities of the Kenyan cartels in his country.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Jubilee Hates Magufuli Because He Stopped Them Looting TZ
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 09:32:50 PM »
Any independent link of some analysis?  Sounds like Omollo propaganda. NASA has been allowed to set up a tallying center in Kenya but it is up to them to set base anywhere. I also think people - media, observers, parties, etc - should and will make independent announcements long before Chebukati as happens in other mature democracies.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 09:49:16 PM »
A vote for Uhuru is a vote for Moses Kuria, chief tribalist to continue insulting hard working kenyans. A vote for Uhuru is a vote for waiguru chief looter and other jubilee groupies...

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 12:27:20 PM »
Any independent link of some analysis?  Sounds like Omollo propaganda. NASA has been allowed to set up a tallying center in Kenya but it is up to them to set base anywhere. I also think people - media, observers, parties, etc - should and will make independent announcements long before Chebukati as happens in other mature democracies.
You have a right to demand evidence. I will offer some when I am close to a PC.