Author Topic: Sakaja's Tribe  (Read 11186 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Sakaja's Tribe
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2017, 09:28:53 PM »
Did you become so broke that you turned to the NIS to become their agent? Did they send you here to stalk me?

You know you will fail don't you? Either you chose a debate based on facts and logic or it will degenerate in to what you want and quite fast. You think you have returned with extra energy. I got news for you: You got NOTHING

As we say: Hauna lolote! Same cow dung in your head as before
Don't swallow your words when Sifuna the villager is shown dust.

If I were you, I'd be making up excuses for his thrashing. You can concoct NIS,DCI,IEBC or any other ghost that tickles your fancy.

Sonko probably appealed more to Kambas in NBO outside Uhuru's GEMA. Were they irked by screwing Shebesh? Your bet is as good as mine

CORD bloggers are the ones obsessed with Sakaja's Kale heritage. They obviously imagine his middle name is enough to bring him down.

NASA manifesto is not important except it proves NASA is as captive to cartels as Jubilee if not more. Recall they are the ones who authored and shared it not your imaginary omniscient NIS
[/quote]
Sifuna the villager is going nowhere. Sonko will wash the kanjo toilets with Kidero's face.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2017, 09:45:01 PM »
This is what is called declaratory rhetoric. It is meaningless and any baboon can utter the same or opposite. It is the preserve of intellectual retards mostly at choo.com . Only God can make such declarations and they become truth. The rest of civilzed humanity is bound by the evidence and logic or even "reason".

Sifuna the villager is going nowhere. Sonko will wash the kanjo toilets with Kidero's face.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2017, 07:10:25 AM »
This is what is called declaratory rhetoric. It is meaningless and any baboon can utter the same or opposite. It is the preserve of intellectual retards mostly at choo.com . Only God can make such declarations and they become truth. The rest of civilzed humanity is bound by the evidence and logic or even "reason".

Because it's a simple fact. Btw, the same poll you think will give Raia 60% says he's more popular with NASWA than Sifuna is with Jubilee
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.