Author Topic: Sakaja's Tribe  (Read 11210 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Sakaja's Tribe
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 04:41:48 PM »
Shebesh is losing because the Luhyas have walked out on their team. Their anger is mostly directed at Sonko not Shebesh that much because at the end of the day, Luhyas and Luos never abandon their "wife" even when she commits adultery.

So if you are admitting that Shebesh would lose, upon what basis would Sonko win? In the last election, he got the Luhya vote for senate while Kidero and Shebesh got for Woman Rep and Governor. This time Kidero keeps the Luhya vote for Gov but Sonko loses it.

Sakaja may still get some Luhya votes because the big guns have not paid attention to him yet. He has stayed under the radar so far. But soon he will open his mouth and attract attention and then his goose would be overcooked! But regardless, he will be fried in his own oil in the last 14 days of the campaign when attention will shift to Nairobi. So let him start saving his loot because he will need it.

I get my % mainly from tribal arithmetic - and then I consider other factors - normally just to cross-check that tribal maths are indeed right. This opinion poll is just confirming what I know -

As for Nairobi - this repeat of 2013  - Sonko won Senator - by huge margin (coz he won GEMA+Kamba+ low-class ) - than Raila - who also won Nairobi  - while Jubilee won the women rep.

Raila will win Nairobi (check MOAS) by small margin - 50% versus 47%.
Nairobi Gikiyu 29%,Akamba 17%,Luo 16%,Luhya 15%,   - Uhuru 47% - Raila 50%.

My money is also on Sakaja winning this. Edwin Sifuna is just a nobody. He has no name recognition and is basically riding on Raila coat tails but Nairobi enjoy very slight advantage in Nairobi (which has a little more non-tribal base) - and Sifuna just need more than that - he couldn't hack Kanduyi for crying out loud.

I am also putting my money on Passaris - I think Shebesh will lose.

As always whether my punditry is good or bad will be known on 9th. Kidero will be in Asumbi before that.

You know where he plucks his percentages from, don't you by now?

He decided that Jubilee will be the first ruling party in Africa to win votes in the capital city. The very ANC lost Johannesburg, Tshwane (where Pretoria lies)  and many other major cities but Jubilee will control Nairobi. There are just some things that define a fallen brain and that is one of them

Kidero Team would stand no chance if CORD had won in 2013. As of now, he is walking back in.

Miguna has no traction. Sonko lost the Luhyas and his anti-establishment credentials. He is too close to Uhuru and the Jubilee government. That comes with a price. His decision to openly screw Shebesh angered many traditionalist Luhyas.

Again, he paraded his Sonko Rescue. That was before he ran out of drug money and shut down most of his operations. he has tried to resuscitate it but the ongoing Jubilee cash crunch has affected him badly as Gout revealed.

But try getting a single one of these hard facts in some thick heads and you will find why people love to protect their stupidity.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2017, 04:44:30 PM »
There is something I should point out: Pundit being Ruto's protege is hell bent on having Kidero out because their stated objective is the Hilary Clinton approach only their has a political genocide streak
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2017, 05:01:56 PM »
Read again what I wrote even before that opinion poll was out.Shebesh n passaris are both kikuyus but passaris has track record n beauty to roll over Shebesh. Sifuna is a nobody in Nairobi. Governship is Sonko bila waziwazi.Nairobi is pretty tight so any extra advantage a candidate has really counts.Kidero has disappointed everyone..and kambas will decide it.The long boorish luhya bedroom affairs are non issues.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2017, 10:04:24 PM »
Passaris ran in 2013. She was a Kikuyu then as she is now! She was much younger (at least by five years) meaning more beautiful than today.

She ran against the same "ugly" Shebesh who was as Kikuyu then as now!

This Pundit guy is a joke and now a source of amusement

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2017, 10:32:51 PM »

Pundit's narrative is that Ouruto's five years of  misrule has no effect on the way Kenyans are going to vote and all that matters is tribal maths.

Passaris ran in 2013. She was a Kikuyu then as she is now! She was much younger (at least by five years) meaning more beautiful than today.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2017, 11:50:55 PM »
Would it help if he just said he will eat on behalf of the Luhyas ahead of anybody else?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2017, 12:47:29 AM »
Baghdad Bob is a walking contradiction. ..now sakaja will defy tribal math because he is a Koskei. One wonders why is Sakaja running away from his tribe?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2017, 11:00:59 AM »
Shebesh is losing because the Luhyas have walked out on their team. Their anger is mostly directed at Sonko not Shebesh that much because at the end of the day, Luhyas and Luos never abandon their "wife" even when she commits adultery.

So if you are admitting that Shebesh would lose, upon what basis would Sonko win? In the last election, he got the Luhya vote for senate while Kidero and Shebesh got for Woman Rep and Governor. This time Kidero keeps the Luhya vote for Gov but Sonko loses it.

Sakaja may still get some Luhya votes because the big guns have not paid attention to him yet. He has stayed under the radar so far. But soon he will open his mouth and attract attention and then his goose would be overcooked! But regardless, he will be fried in his own oil in the last 14 days of the campaign when attention will shift to Nairobi. So let him start saving his loot because he will need it.

I get my % mainly from tribal arithmetic - and then I consider other factors - normally just to cross-check that tribal maths are indeed right. This opinion poll is just confirming what I know -

As for Nairobi - this repeat of 2013  - Sonko won Senator - by huge margin (coz he won GEMA+Kamba+ low-class ) - than Raila - who also won Nairobi  - while Jubilee won the women rep.

Raila will win Nairobi (check MOAS) by small margin - 50% versus 47%.
Nairobi Gikiyu 29%,Akamba 17%,Luo 16%,Luhya 15%,   - Uhuru 47% - Raila 50%.

My money is also on Sakaja winning this. Edwin Sifuna is just a nobody. He has no name recognition and is basically riding on Raila coat tails but Nairobi enjoy very slight advantage in Nairobi (which has a little more non-tribal base) - and Sifuna just need more than that - he couldn't hack Kanduyi for crying out loud.

I am also putting my money on Passaris - I think Shebesh will lose.

As always whether my punditry is good or bad will be known on 9th. Kidero will be in Asumbi before that.

You know where he plucks his percentages from, don't you by now?

He decided that Jubilee will be the first ruling party in Africa to win votes in the capital city. The very ANC lost Johannesburg, Tshwane (where Pretoria lies)  and many other major cities but Jubilee will control Nairobi. There are just some things that define a fallen brain and that is one of them

Kidero Team would stand no chance if CORD had won in 2013. As of now, he is walking back in.

Miguna has no traction. Sonko lost the Luhyas and his anti-establishment credentials. He is too close to Uhuru and the Jubilee government. That comes with a price. His decision to openly screw Shebesh angered many traditionalist Luhyas.

Again, he paraded his Sonko Rescue. That was before he ran out of drug money and shut down most of his operations. he has tried to resuscitate it but the ongoing Jubilee cash crunch has affected him badly as Gout revealed.

But try getting a single one of these hard facts in some thick heads and you will find why people love to protect their stupidity.

Sonko's populist antics trumps cultural taboo. He has been consistent in showing up first at slum fires, fighting land grabbers and he has always been in the limelight.

Shebesh goes down because she's been MIA for a better part of her term. She's not losing because Passaris is any better , though I think she is, but because she was out of sight
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2017, 06:12:07 PM »
You can probably speak for Sonko and may  be your own people. Luhyas and Luos have red lines which cannot be crossed and many have paid a heavy price when they have attempted to cross. Sonko can get away with murder in Kikuyuland but trust me, his nonsense is frowned upon. He lost the Luhya vote on that basis. The campaign against him in Nairobi is keenly aware of his ability to command huge resources and will not match or attempt to compete him there. So they found something to pin on his ass and they are making sure it sticks.

Like I said, Nairobi will be determined in the last few weeks. Today Saba Saba saw Raila direct fire at Sakaja and the Kamukunji MP. They will be better defined towards the end of this month.

Sonko's populist antics trumps cultural taboo. He has been consistent in showing up first at slum fires, fighting land grabbers and he has always been in the limelight.

Shebesh goes down because she's been MIA for a better part of her term. She's not losing because Passaris is any better , though I think she is, but because she was out of sight

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2017, 06:26:18 PM »
You can probably speak for Sonko and may  be your own people. Luhyas and Luos have red lines which cannot be crossed and many have paid a heavy price when they have attempted to cross. Sonko can get away with murder in Kikuyuland but trust me, his nonsense is frowned upon. He lost the Luhya vote on that basis. The campaign against him in Nairobi is keenly aware of his ability to command huge resources and will not match or attempt to compete him there. So they found something to pin on his ass and they are making sure it sticks.

Like I said, Nairobi will be determined in the last few weeks. Today Saba Saba saw Raila direct fire at Sakaja and the Kamukunji MP. They will be better defined towards the end of this month.

Don't swallow your words when Sifuna the villager is shown dust.

If I were you, I'd be making up excuses for his thrashing. You can concoct NIS,DCI,IEBC or any other ghost that tickles your fancy.

Sonko probably appealed more to Kambas in NBO outside Uhuru's GEMA. Were they irked by screwing Shebesh? Your bet is as good as mine
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2017, 06:28:47 PM »
Sifuna should deploy or hire Onyago Oloo former secretary general of TNA to show how SaKaja koskei and others rigged the 2013 elections. 

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2017, 06:32:50 PM »
Sifuna should deploy or hire Onyago Oloo former secretary general of TNA to show how SaKaja koskei and others rigged the 2013 elections. 
He has been silent ever since he was kicked out TNA screaming. You can bet his silence means he has NOTHING

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2017, 06:38:41 PM »
He has been silent ever since he was kicked out TNA screaming. You can bet his silence means he has NOTHING

Is it possible for one to know many things of which they remain silent about?  I think so.  The code of omerta could not otherwise work.  I would not arrive at a definitive conclusion either way on the basis of someone's silence.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2017, 06:53:01 PM »
Is it such a big issue? I must get down to work to understand why The Manifesto and Sifuna are of such importance to Jubilee robots all over.

In that case I can guarantee you that Sifuna will win the senate Nairobi.

If I were you, I'd be making up excuses for his thrashing. You can concoct NIS,DCI,IEBC or any other ghost that tickles your fancy.

Sonko probably appealed more to Kambas in NBO outside Uhuru's GEMA. Were they irked by screwing Shebesh? Your bet is as good as mine

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2017, 09:32:55 PM »

Is it possible for one to know many things of which they remain silent about?  I think so.  The code of omerta could not otherwise work.  I would not arrive at a definitive conclusion either way on the basis of someone's silence.
He had threatened to spill the beans not once or twice.

While you are right in not reading 'nothing ' out of his silence, it is safe to assume that he is not about to spill nothing. It's been months

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2017, 09:35:55 PM »
Is it such a big issue? I must get down to work to understand why The Manifesto and Sifuna are of such importance to Jubilee robots all over.

CORD bloggers are the ones obsessed with Sakaja's Kale heritage. They obviously imagine his middle name is enough to bring him down.

NASA manifesto is not important except it proves NASA is as captive to cartels as Jubilee if not more. Recall they are the ones who authored and shared it not your imaginary omniscient NIS

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2017, 09:51:13 PM »
Its like you came to discuss a cow and somebody puts up the picture of a goat, says it is a cow, and insists that you treat it as a cow and answer questions about it as if it were a cow.  Ndii refused and Ms. Kiguta got mad. How can a document with so much  details including the number of low housing units to be built be a manifesto?.  If you want Ndii to talk details then do not invite him to talk about a manifesto. This ujinga has to end with someone like Ndii saying NO!   

There are many - going by the reaction on social media - who do not share your obviously minority opinion. Your failure to acknowledge that:
1. Anne Kiguta based her introduction and questions on a false manifesto
2. She had cheating notes which she kept using throughout the interview despite being told three times that they were based on a non existent document
3. She as Jomo Gecaga's wife should have recused herself from the interview

render your position hopelessly biased and counterfeit
It not strange that you try to twist and turn - but you know - I am used to your nonsense. Ndii even if performed so well won't have altered any things significant. I just felt for the intellectual sake  of it - I  & many who tunned in were robbed - of our time listening to an incoherent geek.
Very strange. 1% watched the Sonko debate but every Kenyan watched David Ndii. You have no shame

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2017, 09:53:34 PM »
Its amazing how tribal politics is ok when it favors one and horrible when it does not.  My position on tribal politics is that some times is does not work.  Will it work on Sakaja's case? I have no idea.

CORD bloggers are the ones obsessed with Sakaja's Kale heritage. They obviously imagine his middle name is enough to bring him down.

NASA manifesto is not important except it proves NASA is as captive to cartels as Jubilee if not more. Recall they are the ones who authored and shared it not your imaginary omniscient NIS

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2017, 07:00:11 PM »
Onyango Oloo has been very vocal and has been in countless TV and Radio stadios to work against Jubilee and preach the gospel of anti- rigging. Thanks to him we have identified and sealed countless rigging loopholes. We simply told him to earn NASA's confidence and he is so far doing very well.

That said, I personally thought it was good riddance. OO was a curtain bought and paid for by Jubilee on the advice of the PR firms. It is no wonder he was replaced by Murderer of Wife's Lover Tuju. It will not work this time.

We are waiting for Tuju to be kicked out too - whether he will scream or not is surely not NASA's business. When a man decides to kick his dogs and they scream, I never heard of a neighbor who intervened. Do not expect me or anybody to be sad that you kicked your dog - Onyango Oloo - in the balls. But of course we will receive, weigh, counter check and use whatever information he gives us.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2017, 07:04:49 PM »
Did you become so broke that you turned to the NIS to become their agent? Did they send you here to stalk me?

You know you will fail don't you? Either you chose a debate based on facts and logic or it will degenerate in to what you want and quite fast. You think you have returned with extra energy. I got news for you: You got NOTHING

As we say: Hauna lolote! Same cow dung in your head as before

[/quote]