Author Topic: NASA manifesto editted by Jimmy Wanjigi & company  (Read 3520 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
NASA manifesto editted by Jimmy Wanjigi & company
« on: July 07, 2017, 02:26:39 PM »
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/07/07/how-cartels-changed-raila-manifesto-at-top-city-hotel_c1592253

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: NASA manifesto editted by Jimmy Wanjigi & company
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 06:22:26 PM »
Ndii calls it implementation paper bla bla
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 06:33:25 PM »
KM

When God wanted to bless Joshua, Satan made sure he was standing right there on the Right to accuse him (Joshua). He made some noise about Joshua's cloths being filthy and having blood (which only he - satan - could see).

Satan would not let go, he kept on complaining and not even a rebuke from God would silence the accuser! He continued accusing Joshua until God asked the Angels to take away the filth and give Joshua his honors:

Zacharia 3.1

Is this really a winning issue in this elections?  This is not a good sign for chupilee.

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/07/07/how-cartels-changed-raila-manifesto-at-top-city-hotel_c1592253
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 06:34:26 PM »
Ndii is a genius 30 days to election and we are talking about NASA manifesto. The longer this stays on the news the better so people can get to know more about NASA manifesto. It's time for NASA to send Ndii back out there to explain NASA manifesto in layman term and how it's different from thieving duo manifesto.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 01:51:03 AM »
Even Tuju is now complaining that cartels are rushing to fund NASA in droves. What's going on? Why would cartels be interested in funding or editing the manifesto of a losing opposition political party. Are the cartels looking at a different polls other than the infailable MOAS? Things must be thick if thieves are complaining that their fellow thieves are running away from them. They say that when the forest burns even the badest and meanest animals run.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2017, 07:23:12 PM »
Uhuru has surrounded himself with greedy thieves. The intelligence we have is that they have stolen all the campaign funds and are unwilling to contribute any of their money. That is the reason for the anger.

Even Tuju is now complaining that cartels are rushing to fund NASA in droves. What's going on? Why would cartels be interested in funding or editing the manifesto of a losing opposition political party. Are the cartels looking at a different polls other than the infailable MOAS? Things must be thick if thieves are complaining that their fellow thieves are running away from them. They say that when the forest burns even the badest and meanest animals run.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 09:27:09 PM »
Uhuru has surrounded himself with greedy thieves. The intelligence we have is that they have stolen all the campaign funds and are unwilling to contribute any of their money. That is the reason for the anger.

Jubilee has bottomless pockets, there's nothing to steal in NASWA
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2017, 09:59:40 PM »
Is that why the grassroots are complaining about money? Having bottomless pockets is not the same as giving the grassroots the financial support they need to run the campaign.

1. In Bungoma, the youth picketed Lusaka for a week demanding payment for attending an Uhuru rally. He told them he only got 12M which was spent on hiring trucks and building the dias. He took money from the county coffers to pay them
2. Women cheerleaders stranded in Bungoma - NASA pays their trip back home
3. Women dancers stranded in Nyeri - It took a twitter campaign to have Itumbi arrange to pay them and transport them home
4. Three Jubilee branches have given notice that if Uhuru does not give them money in a few days they will decamp to NASA
5. Nearly 10 Kiambu County MCAs decamp to NASA from Jubilee - the truth is they ran out of cash and also know Jubilee is losing

That is proof of bottomless pockets!

In my home county - Gideon Mung'aro is still waiting to "launch" his campaign. No cash.

But we need ostriches like you to be close to Uhuru and tell him how wonderful the campaign is going. In fact I will stop telling the objective truth about the Jubilee campaign. I get roasted by NASA people for that.

What a baradhuli

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2017, 10:01:07 PM »
could the Former internal security CS be a victim of this????

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2017, 10:22:03 PM »
read my initial response. You can see an NIS operative almost getting his own heart attack as I detailed accurate information.

The heart attack - which I had thought of recalling the death of Masinde Muliro around election time - is ruled out.

There are some disturbing things around the Maa's death. He was mostly around Jubilee folks and even when he had encounters with Opposition, it was within the Jubilee fenced areas.

He came home with a full stomach. He declined food. So if he ingested any poison it can't be home.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2017, 10:28:56 PM »
Is that why the grassroots are complaining about money? Having bottomless pockets is not the same as giving the grassroots the financial support they need to run the campaign.

1. In Bungoma, the youth picketed Lusaka for a week demanding payment for attending an Uhuru rally. He told them he only got 12M which was spent on hiring trucks and building the dias. He took money from the county coffers to pay them
2. Women cheerleaders stranded in Bungoma - NASA pays their trip back home
3. Women dancers stranded in Nyeri - It took a twitter campaign to have Itumbi arrange to pay them and transport them home
4. Three Jubilee branches have given notice that if Uhuru does not give them money in a few days they will decamp to NASA
5. Nearly 10 Kiambu County MCAs decamp to NASA from Jubilee - the truth is they ran out of cash and also know Jubilee is losing

That is proof of bottomless pockets!

In my home county - Gideon Mung'aro is still waiting to "launch" his campaign. No cash.

But we need ostriches like you to be close to Uhuru and tell him how wonderful the campaign is going. In fact I will stop telling the objective truth about the Jubilee campaign. I get roasted by NASA people for that.

What a baradhuli

They are burning cash where it matters; NASWA strongholds

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2017, 10:30:54 PM »
read my initial response. You can see an NIS operative almost getting his own heart attack as I detailed accurate information.

The heart attack - which I had thought of recalling the death of Masinde Muliro around election time - is ruled out.

There are some disturbing things around the Maa's death. He was mostly around Jubilee folks and even when he had encounters with Opposition, it was within the Jubilee fenced areas.

He came home with a full stomach. He declined food. So if he ingested any poison it can't be home.

If you suspect an NIS hit, then you're wrong. Keep that in mind

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2017, 10:33:23 PM »
The retard missed the fact that the grassroots complaining are in NASA strongholds.

NASWA is that some kind of insult? Why we use it all the time to say Jubilee people wame NASWA

You are completely defeated. No way out.

They are burning cash where it matters; NASWA strongholds
[/quote]

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2017, 10:37:36 PM »
You are here to defend the NIS.

I have not pointed at any person or body as being culpable. But if I were, the DCIO death squads led by Muhoro would be first on my list. We know what the NIS can do and what it does. But killings are no longer their job. They can source the service if they so wish.

Like I told Pundit and get in your head: We intend to take over government and are not approaching it with naivety or from outside.

By Monday morning if not earlier, we would know all that transpired with Nkaissery.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2017, 07:11:27 AM »
You are here to defend the NIS.

I have not pointed at any person or body as being culpable. But if I were, the DCIO death squads led by Muhoro would be first on my list. We know what the NIS can do and what it does. But killings are no longer their job. They can source the service if they so wish.

Like I told Pundit and get in your head: We intend to take over government and are not approaching it with naivety or from outside.

By Monday morning if not earlier, we would know all that transpired with Nkaissery.

You have been hallucinating about taking power forever so that's nothing new.