Author Topic: How Many immigrants are living in UK rather in England  (Read 647 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
How Many immigrants are living in UK rather in England
« on: June 25, 2017, 05:18:53 AM »
I have about 60 people I know currently living in this country. These are relatives, village mates etc.
It seems UK is facing a crisis of identity and a daft political class that has been unable to solve or regulate basic things. How can a country like Britain not be able to contain terrorism even with all the resources? The fire accident too has shown that the state cannot even guarantee basic safety in public housing. What kind of Empire in decline is this?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: How Many immigrants are living in UK rather in England
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 08:23:03 AM »
The UK has a few strategic decisions yo make. National identity is one due to immigration. And security - these are concerns for most highly developed countries. However going by Zamunda's excellent standards where troops drink beer and rob banks during a terror attack, I would say you have no leg to stand on. You have immigrated or work there -- why is that?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527