Author Topic: 2017 - Rough MOAS : Improving turn out in NASA stronghold won't help.  (Read 71753 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Rough MOAS : Improving turn out in NASA stronghold won't help.
« Reply #220 on: June 24, 2018, 09:36:51 PM »
Whoever hires you to teach anywhere engages in criminal negligence.
When you bumped it what was it suppose to illustrate?
You could not possibly make it to my undergraduate class.
How does this thread "clearly" illustrate?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #221 on: June 24, 2018, 09:38:47 PM »
Kenya can save a lot of money by just adopting MOASS. Really no need spending billions of shillings to do an ethnic census.
I bumped this thread to prove how you insisted on Mutua, Mvurya and Lusaka winning. I can add on Mung'aro etc. It was clear then as now that you were privy to the planned rigging.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #222 on: June 24, 2018, 10:20:50 PM »
Whoever hires you to teach anywhere engages in criminal negligence.
When you bumped it what was it suppose to illustrate?
Look somewhere in the last 4 posts for your answer and understand why you would never have made it to my class.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #223 on: June 24, 2018, 10:22:38 PM »
You mean: Kenya can save a lot of money by just adopting Davis Chirchir's opinion on who should be "elected"?.
Kenya can save a lot of money by just adopting MOASS. Really no need spending billions of shillings to do an ethnic census.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #224 on: June 24, 2018, 10:31:44 PM »
If Chirchir and I can manufacture PORK - then we must be the MOST powerful men in Kenya. Chirchir just knows how to ran systems and having had a stint at IEBC - that very nice combination - so Jubilee uses him to secure & track results - not rig or hack votes.
You mean: Kenya can save a lot of money by just adopting Davis Chirchir's opinion on who should be "elected"?.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #225 on: June 25, 2018, 08:13:17 AM »
I thought Pundit fresh MOAS are out.  :zen:

Omollo has impressive lawyer tactics.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #226 on: June 25, 2018, 10:57:28 AM »
He makes them again and again. He withdraws some when Chirchir asks him to. This whole thing was pure witchcraft and he likes to mention voodoo.

I thought Pundit fresh MOAS are out.  :zen:

Omollo has impressive lawyer tactics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #227 on: June 25, 2018, 11:08:08 AM »
I started MOASS in 2007 and predicted a narrow Raila win - where was Chirchir then. Robina and you just cannot accept the fact that I am way better at reading kenya politics than you'll ever be.
He makes them again and again. He withdraws some when Chirchir asks him to. This whole thing was pure witchcraft and he likes to mention voodoo.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #228 on: June 25, 2018, 11:36:18 AM »
If you go through the thread you will find me telling you the following:

You predicted an ODM win in 2007 so did we (KM and Omollo)
In 2013 you predicted an Uhuru win: Though I did not participate or publicly offer a prediction, you got it all wrong. Uhuru stole
in 2017 you again predicted an Uhuru win: You got it wrong because Uhuru stole

You predicted Lusaka, Mvurya, Mutua, Mung'aro would win: Mung'aro and Lusaka lost openly while the rest were blatantly and shamelessly rigged in. Two of them preside over a 100% opposition assembly!

So where is your genius bro?

You can "predict" who will be rigged in. You are a JP propaganda machine. As for really gauging the mood on the ground... not as long as you twist and turn facts to suit a narrative handed to you.
I started MOASS in 2007 and predicted a narrow Raila win - where was Chirchir then. Robina and you just cannot accept the fact that I am way better at reading kenya politics than you'll ever be.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #229 on: June 25, 2018, 11:42:39 AM »
I have predicted elections and referendas in btw - and if we go by our scores - I am definitely way better than you can be. I predicted pork, mps, senates, women rep, govenors race in 2017 and I was way better than many a pollsters.

And my prediciton are not vodoo or rigged - I share why I think XYZ will win or not. There are of course elections that are too close to call - but I have to make a prediction.

I don't follow pollsters blindly - I watch political indicators - and I assign "weights" - and so there is some "sciences" to my predictions - and they are SO DAMN GOOD you think I am part of Chirchir or Ruto rigging plan - people I have never met or interacted with ever.

If you go through the thread you will find me telling you the following:

You predicted an ODM win in 2007 so did we (KM and Omollo)
In 2013 you predicted an Uhuru win: Though I did not participate or publicly offer a prediction, you got it all wrong. Uhuru stole
in 2017 you again predicted an Uhuru win: You got it wrong because Uhuru stole

You predicted Lusaka, Mvurya, Mutua, Mung'aro would win: Mung'aro and Lusaka lost openly while the rest were blatantly and shamelessly rigged in. Two of them preside over a 100% opposition assembly!

So where is your genius bro?

You can "predict" who will be rigged in. You are a JP propaganda machine. As for really gauging the mood on the ground... not as long as you twist and turn facts to suit a narrative handed to you.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #230 on: June 25, 2018, 11:49:13 AM »
Recap: My MOAS for 2017 August averaged 53% to 46% - final score? 54% versus 45%. None of pollsters came close ; just like they didn't in 2013, 2010 & 2007 (rigged) elections.

Recap : my MOAS for 2017 Nov averaged 98% versus 2% for Raila & others - I scored a bull eye :)

When can do recap of my prediction for senate &

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #231 on: June 25, 2018, 11:49:59 AM »
Pundit

Any person who can predict the election of Dr. Alfred Mutua in Machakos or that of Salim Mvurya in Kwale and that or Gideon Mung'aro in Kilifi is either a witchdoctor or privy to electoral fraud. You need to come clean on how you knew and insisted Mutua would win. We all (including you) know he did not.

I can buy the MOASS crap where you make predictions based on plausible guess work. It is not a science and surely you pick up rumor and gossip here and there and cobble all together to get a statement.

However where the rumor, gossip and all points at a charlatan like Mutua losing badly but you doggedly insist he will win... then I begin to really wonder. And as fate would have it your "winners" get the same predetermined percentages 54 51 or 41. I have been studying the latest danger to democracy and that is electronic voting fraud.
I have predicted elections and referendas in btw - and if we go by our scores - I am definitely way better than you can be. I predicted pork, mps, senates, women rep, govenors race in 2013 and I was way better than many a pollsters.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #232 on: June 25, 2018, 11:54:35 AM »
Could it be because as the Supreme Court ruled: ""Taking the totality of the entire evidence, we are satisfied that the elections were not conducted in accordance to the dictates of the constitution,".
Recap: My MOAS for 2017 August averaged 53% to 46% - final score? 54% versus 45%. None of pollsters came close ; just like they didn't in 2013, 2010 & 2007 (rigged) elections.

Recap : my MOAS for 2017 Nov averaged 98% versus 2% for Raila & others - I scored a bull eye :)

When can do recap of my prediction for senate &

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #233 on: June 25, 2018, 11:55:55 AM »
To predict kenya politics you've to be first just good in understanding kenya ethnic, clan & even sub-clan tapestry. That I believe I am good because I grew up basically herding goats while buried in old newspapers and I have really good if not photographic memory - that is given. I think there is a Prof from Ireland who wrote a book about Kenya politics and he is also very very good in understanding kenyan politics.

I predicted many governor races - I lot some few ones - but I got right many including Kiraitu beating Munya despite all pollsters insisting otherwise - I predicted Isaac Ruto would get a beating of his life and Raila would get less than 10% of Bomet votes - among many other predictions.My final MOAS for Kilifi - has ODM winning big - so I definitely had Kingi winning - Of course there was 3-horse race bitting Kingi, Mungaro and former CS (forget) his name.

Mutua was winning because he had successfully branded himself as exceptional governor & Machakos the "place to be". It was an easy call to make. Right now I am not sure if he can win - because he started 2022 campaigns early and Machakos resident may feel his priorities are elsewhere.

Pundit

Any person who can predict the election of Dr. Alfred Mutua in Machakos or that of Salim Mvurya in Kwale and that or Gideon Mung'aro in Kilifi is either a witchdoctor or privy to electoral fraud. You need to come clean on how you knew and insisted Mutua would win. We all (including you) know he did not.

I can buy the MOASS crap where you make predictions based on plausible guess work. It is not a science and surely you pick up rumor and gossip here and there and cobble all together to get a statement.

However where the rumor, gossip and all points at a charlatan like Mutua losing badly but you doggedly insist he will win... then I begin to really wonder. And as fate would have it your "winners" get the same predetermined percentages 54 51 or 41. I have been studying the latest danger to democracy and that is electronic voting fraud.
I have predicted elections and referendas in btw - and if we go by our scores - I am definitely way better than you can be. I predicted pork, mps, senates, women rep, govenors race in 2013 and I was way better than many a pollsters.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #234 on: June 25, 2018, 11:57:53 AM »
They wasted kenyan money - because election of August have been upheld by nov re-run and political reality now - UhuRuto remain duly elected and Raila is an opposition leader. The silver lining supreme court shows elections can be annulled.
Could it be because as the Supreme Court ruled: ""Taking the totality of the entire evidence, we are satisfied that the elections were not conducted in accordance to the dictates of the constitution,".

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #235 on: June 25, 2018, 12:31:12 PM »
While you have been busy buried in your old newspapers, I have been getting around. There is no place in Kenya that I have not only been to but have spent less than a week talking to the people.

So when I told you Mutua cannot win in Machakos I knew what I was talking about. When I told you Turkana is ODM I had the facts; When I dismissed Mvurya as paper weight, I spoke knowing what the people thought.

What tribal or clan dynamics exist in Machakos that made you predict a Mutua victory? What kind exist in Bungoma to shamelessly predict a Lusaka victory?
To predict kenya politics you've to be first just good in understanding kenya ethnic, clan & even sub-clan tapestry. That I believe I am good because I grew up basically herding goats while buried in old newspapers and I have really good if not photographic memory - that is given. I think there is a Prof from Ireland who wrote a book about Kenya politics and he is also very very good in understanding kenyan politics.

I predict many governor races - I lot some few ones - but I got right many including Kiraitu beating Munya despite all pollsters insisting otherwise - I predicted Isaac Ruto would get a beating of his life and Raila would get less than 10% of Bomet votes - among many other predictions.

My final MOAS for Kilifi - has ODM winning big - so I definitely had Kingi winning - Of course there was 3-horse race bitting Kingi, Mungaro and former CS (forget) his name.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #236 on: June 25, 2018, 12:36:03 PM »
First of all, read the pleadings by all the parties, then read the judgment. You have as of this date not done that. When you are done (and hopefully understood) you will be allowed to make comments (whether disparaging or not) about the case.

Right now you are spreading the same rumors based on Cambridge Analytica prepared talking points.

Uhuru won 98% of the vote where he ran against himself. So please save us the nonsense of his "win" being validated. You kept posting the 2013 judgment here and waving it over our heads for 5 years. For once in your life operate with one standard.

They wasted kenyan money - because election of August have been upheld by nov re-run and political reality now - UhuRuto remain duly elected and Raila is an opposition leader. The silver lining supreme court shows elections can be annulled.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #237 on: June 25, 2018, 12:39:11 PM »
Re-read this thread and others from page 1 - and you'll find all my "thoughts" for any prediction I made.
While you have been busy buried in your old newspapers, I have been getting around. There is no place in Kenya that I have not only been to but have spent less than a week talking to the people.

So when I told you Mutua cannot win in Machakos I knew what I was talking about. When I told you Turkana is ODM I had the facts; When I dismissed Mvurya as paper weight, I spoke knowing what the people thought.

What tribal or clan dynamics exist in Machakos that made you predict a Mutua victory? What kind exist in Bungoma to shamelessly predict a Lusaka victory?

I predict many governor races - I lot some few ones - but I got right many including Kiraitu beating Munya despite all pollsters insisting otherwise - I predicted Isaac Ruto would get a beating of his life and Raila would get less than 10% of Bomet votes - among many other predictions.

My final MOAS for Kilifi - has ODM winning big - so I definitely had Kingi winning - Of course there was 3-horse race bitting Kingi, Mungaro and former CS (forget) his name.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #238 on: June 25, 2018, 12:58:15 PM »
You have forgotten that I read and read well before I raise anything especially from the archives (which I request Veritas to try to improve the search of). I read through the entire thing. I hence decided to focus on Mutua, Mvurya, Mung'aro and Lusaka.

Re-read this thread and others from page 1 - and you'll find all my "thoughts" for any prediction I made.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #239 on: June 25, 2018, 01:07:20 PM »
Highlight the section(s) where I make prediction of each...and find my thoughts there. Let me know if that is still not clear.
You have forgotten that I read and read well before I raise anything especially from the archives (which I request Veritas to try to improve the search of). I read through the entire thing. I hence decided to focus on Mutua, Mvurya, Mung'aro and Lusaka.