Author Topic: 2017 - Rough MOAS : Improving turn out in NASA stronghold won't help.  (Read 71643 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Rough MOAS : Improving turn out in NASA stronghold won't help.
« Reply #200 on: August 10, 2017, 09:18:00 PM »
Dear Nipate,

How do we settle this MOAS matter in light of the hacking claims? Can we record it as a mystery?

The real Nipate election is whether MOAS are venerable or will go bust like the US opinion polls - the MOAS referendum.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #201 on: August 10, 2017, 09:27:03 PM »

I am starting to wonder whether the 300 pound Russian hacker was using MOAS. Pundit was screaming that Raila should concede  barely an hour after the Data started flowing in.  He seems to know exactly what was coming.

Dear Nipate,

How do we settle this MOAS matter in light of the hacking claims? Can we record it as a mystery?

The real Nipate election is whether MOAS are venerable or will go bust like the US opinion polls - the MOAS referendum.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #202 on: August 10, 2017, 09:33:47 PM »
Pundit is a hacker - the unshaven basement-dwelling sort - unlike the phony image presented here. Any hacking would be more out of mischief or adventure than political conspiracy. I doubt he has ever met Farouk let alone Ruto.

I am starting to wonder whether the 300 pound Russian hacker was using MOAS. Pundit was screaming that Raila should concede  barely an hour after the Data started flowing in.  He seems to know exactly what was coming.

Dear Nipate,

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #203 on: August 10, 2017, 10:15:54 PM »
Robina, I know you are good at this, but could you be wrong this time. How many people with his level of intelligence and training have the time to put together a MOAS just as a hobby and update it all the time without being paid. He could make a lot of money doing that for Ouru campaign.  I think he and the professor work together and get paid big bucks.  He leaks it here so that he can get a feedback from a few Kenyans.  That is why he is always sure of the outcome. He helps create the outcome.

Pundit is a hacker - the unshaven basement-dwelling sort - unlike the phony image presented here. Any hacking would be more out of mischief or adventure than political conspiracy. I doubt he has ever met Farouk let alone Ruto.

Dear Nipate,

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #204 on: August 10, 2017, 10:25:12 PM »
Kimetrica psyop......He even knew how fast the data would be coming in  lol

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2017, 12:40:57 AM »
People get gigs all the time by online presence - I have - got gaming jobs from people I met online. But we're a dime a dozen. The pundits, analysts, Ngunyis, etc are far too many for Itumbi's picking. RVP has been doing this a long time - I doubt he is ever paid. Unlike folks like Mutahi Ngunyi who is getting corrupt "consultancy" deals from NYS.

Trump and Clinton hired countless bots to dispense fake news. What exactly would RVP be paid for - prep Nipate's handful of readers for rigging?

Robina, I know you are good at this, but could you be wrong this time. How many people with his level of intelligence and training have the time to put together a MOAS just as a hobby and update it all the time without being paid. He could make a lot of money doing that for Ouru campaign.  I think he and the professor work together and get paid big bucks.  He leaks it here so that he can get a feedback from a few Kenyans.  That is why he is always sure of the outcome. He helps create the outcome.

Dear Nipate,

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2017, 12:54:24 AM »
Indeed robina.this site has readership of 100 folks

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #207 on: August 11, 2017, 06:47:14 AM »
Dear Nipate,

I think you shouldn't factor in impossibly dumb (if true) allegations.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #208 on: August 11, 2017, 06:54:47 AM »
I dont suspect Pundit of being hired by Jubilee but I do think he knows insiders and often lets slip what he has heard in his boastful argumentation, lol! :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2017, 07:07:28 AM »
Which insider.I have never met any politician since 2002 when i saw Kipngeno  Arap ngeny in his maji hse office.I am good in reading politics  coz my dad bought me newspapers since I was small kid and I understand Kenya inside out.
I dont suspect Pundit of being hired by Jubilee but I do think he knows insiders and often lets slip what he has heard in his boastful argumentation, lol! :D

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2017, 07:09:56 AM »
Which insider.I have never met any politician since 2002 when i saw Kipngeno  Arap ngeny in his maji hse office.I am good in reading politics  coz my dad bought me newspapers since I was small kid and I understand Kenya inside out.
Sawa, but Moas is not the issue for me. Where did you hear that Msando was planning things with opposition?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2017, 07:17:32 AM »
Kadame,
Right after the reports of his death came out, Baba Lupita on NTV morning show AMLive extolling the virtues of Musando claimed that not too long before his death they had dinner at Norfolk and then afterwards, Musando told him he had to get back to work. This was after 2300H. Nyongo was impressed by his commitment .

Nyongo is a senior ODM party honcho and very close to Babu. Had such a meeting been between a Jubilee operative like Duale, hell would have broken loose. Will get a clip
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2017, 07:20:45 AM »
Kadame,
Right after the reports of his death came out, Baba Lupita on NTV morning show AMLive extolling the virtues of Musando claimed that not too long before his death they had dinner at Norfolk and then afterwards, Musando told him he had to get back to work. This was after 2300H. Nyongo was impressed by his commitment .

Nyongo is a senior ODM party honcho and very close to Babu. Had such a meeting been between a Jubilee operative like Duale, hell would have broken loose. Will get a clip
Ah, I see. Didnt see that. Ok then, suspicions of bar talks with jubilee insiders withdrawn.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #213 on: August 11, 2017, 07:26:12 AM »
Precisely.Add fact that he was from Siaya n married to Nyongo and held critical position and you just need to add 1 plus 1 to realize NIS had keen interest on him.You don't need to rocket science to know chiloba or chebukati are under 24 hrs surviallance and meeting NASA folks is death wish.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #214 on: August 11, 2017, 07:52:29 AM »
Kadame,
I'm sorry, it was not on AMLive, rather it was on 2100H News, on Monday, August 1st. Msando's body had been identified earlier on that day

Watch from 10:00 Nyong'o speaking of their dinner

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #215 on: August 30, 2017, 04:00:51 AM »
Mutua has worked for Machakos but he is done. He just like Isaac picked (bad) cards too early - seems everybody was certain that Kalonzo won't say no to the Jubilee billions.  The anti-kikuyu sentiments among the Kamba could be surprisingly higher than the Luos!! This must be what informed/complicated Kalonzo's game plan. NASA has Kamba vote under lock and key if these sentiments persists.
I am glad when someone states facts without considering vested interests.

I find it comical reading about Mutua's popularity and how he will beat Kalonzo. When this comes from Pundit, I find it even harder to believe his percentages (the ones he grabs from the polluted Kampala air).

Mutau is going nowhere. Jirongo is going nowhere! Nyaga is going nowhere!

Kalonzo will get the highest share of the vote in Ukambani he has ever gotten - even when he ran for president. He has consolidated his hold, he has Ngilu in the tent and no real opposition to him. He is the King having brought in Jubilee surrogates like Wavinya Ndeti and Kibaki holdover Kibwana. The rest are Jubilee Tumbocrats like Mutambo Joe and Ndile etc. They have zero traction.

Mutua's candidates in Ukambani have changed tactics and are supporting NASA and opposing Jubilee. Several asked him to stay away and when he turned up, they were no show.

Any way, hatuko mbali, Pundit will pay 100 USD to Veritas if Mutua loses. I will pay the same if he wins. Mine will be donated to any charity Veritas chooses.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #216 on: June 24, 2018, 07:31:59 PM »
BUMP
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #217 on: June 24, 2018, 08:17:46 PM »
Thanks for bumping this so we can remember how horrible your understanding of kenyan politics is. NASA win was improbable if not impossible. And this thread is clearly illustration
BUMP

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #218 on: June 24, 2018, 09:34:26 PM »
You could not possibly make it to my undergraduate class.

How does this thread "clearly" illustrate?

Thanks for bumping this so we can remember how horrible your understanding of kenyan politics is. NASA win was improbable if not impossible. And this thread is clearly illustration
BUMP
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #219 on: June 24, 2018, 09:36:10 PM »
I bumped this thread to prove how you insisted on Mutua, Mvurya and Lusaka winning. I can add on Mung'aro etc. It was clear then as now that you were privy to the planned rigging.