Author Topic: Pokot eti ni battleground  (Read 646 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Pokot eti ni battleground
« on: June 10, 2022, 07:58:41 PM »
How now can Kalenjin vote for Raila when Ruto a fellow Kalenjin is on the ballot. Prof Lonya with his phd in maths eventually failed basic addition

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Pokot eti ni battleground
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 08:32:56 PM »
That is in like saying Embus or Merus would vote for Raila over Kibaki and Uhuru. Pokots are only independent when one of their own is not in the ballot. With Ruto running, I expect them to vote 85% Ruto. They may even go 90% while mainstream Kalenjins {Kipsigis, Nandis, Keiyos. Marakwets} will go 99%
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 08:42:43 PM »
Prof even tried to take away Pokot from Kalenjin but now listening to their songs and language; they are just kalenjin; Kimukon will vote at least 80 percent for Ruto; maybe those fearful of their criminality;

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 08:50:26 PM »
Prof even tried to take away Pokot from Kalenjin but now listening to their songs and language; they are just kalenjin; Kimukon will vote at least 80 percent for Ruto; maybe those fearful of their criminality;
I see you heard Korenyo (our lands) loud and clear. Prof is being selfish like Ole Kina fool in Narok. Nationalism is only to tame people so they can vote for tribal nationalists . You make pokots part of Kalenjin, you are Kaput if you are not supporting DP.; that is why Professor is doing...
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 09:31:20 PM »
The day I heard Murkomen speaking to them - I knew they were 100 percent kalenjin - it just a very funny twist to kalenjin accent. Otherwise it pure kalenjin. Their rivarly with Marakwet and Tugen mean they will not go as high as 90 but will play around 75-85 percent for Ruto.
I see you heard Korenyo (our lands) loud and clear. Prof is being selfish like Ole Kina fool in Narok. Nationalism is only to tame people so they can vote for tribal nationalists . You make pokots part of Kalenjin, you are Kaput if you are not supporting DP.; that is why Professor is doing...