Author Topic: Kimosop pundit kipereno  (Read 850 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Kimosop pundit kipereno
« on: June 10, 2022, 04:56:06 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/51790559057/posts/10158069053174058/?app=fbl

Own goal hapa https://www.facebook.com/51790559057/posts/10158069053174058/?app=fbl
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 06:36:34 PM by KenyanPlato »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kimospop pundit kipereno
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 06:35:16 PM »
The name is kimosop.

Kalenjin have three geographical zones

Soin - Lowland - normally dry
Mosop - Highland - normal as wet as Kimende or Lari
Emgwen - Middle land - that normal undulating

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kimsop pundit kipereno
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 06:36:32 PM »
I see Tugen call Emgwen - Kurget? But generally all Kalenjin call highland Mosop, lowland Soin; and middle - Emgwen

Tugenland is divided into three ecological zones, namely: the Mosop (the highlands), Soin (the lowland plains), and Kurget (the area between the highlands and the lowland plains)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Kimosop pundit kipereno
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 06:40:10 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 06:43:41 PM »
AFC - I had neighberhour who lost is mind - when his friend defaulted on AFC loan and he was gurantor. My father on his death bed was worried about his titledeed - he had borrowed from one parcel - and got sick just when he had finished paying. He was only relieved when he saw the titledeed back. Land is everything for Mwafrika. Kalenjin we value land - just like you value plots. Without land - what are you - you're as good as dead.I have an uncle who lost his land to AFC - Ruto tried to help him twice when he was agri minister - by getting extension - but he couldnt pay.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 06:49:35 PM »
In Lari there was a mechanic serial killer. He specialized on buying 404 pickups from broke kalenjins in rural areas. Most of kales would borrow money buy farm equipment and a 404 pickup. Unable to pay rhe loan back they would ask this mechanic to "steal the pickup" and sell it to kikuyus. He did that then he started robbing and killing his customers..he killed over 14 people from late 70s to latex80s when he was caught. His water well had all those bodies dumped

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2022, 06:55:02 PM »
Most mechanics moonlight as carjackers; Especially a kikuyu one.
In Lari there was a mechanic serial killer. He specialized on buying 404 pickups from broke kalenjins in rural areas. Most of kales would borrow money buy farm equipment and a 404 pickup. Unable to pay rhe loan back they would ask this mechanic to "steal the pickup" and sell it to kikuyus. He did that then he started robbing and killing his customers..he killed over 14 people from late 70s to latex80s when he was caught. His water well had all those bodies dumped

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2022, 07:00:43 PM »
That serial killer really killed a lot of businessmen. One of the first victims was my neighbor by name of nyoro. He disappeared without a trace in 1979 only for his body to be excavated from the water well. The man and wife worked as a team. They had 3 brilliant daughters and one boy. The boy threatened the dad he was going to police over those murders. The guy killed the boy and told their neighbors that they boy had been sent to live with his aunt due to indiscipline. Two daughters were in Mary Leakey

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2022, 07:04:11 PM »
Once you kill one; there is no stopping; I watched the movie about US serial killer; dude who killed many homos; for years until he run out burying spaces- John Wayne Gacy. But to involve family - that a whole level of crazy.
That serial killer really killed a lot of businessmen. One of the first victims was my neighbor by name of nyoro. He disappeared without a trace in 1979 only for his body to be excavated from the water well. The man and wife worked as a team. They had 3 brilliant daughters and one boy. The boy threatened the dad he was going to police over those murders. The guy killed the boy and told their neighbors that they boy had been sent to live with his aunt due to indiscipline. Two daughters were in Mary Leakey

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2022, 07:32:54 PM »
The moment you take a bank loan or have a pending criminal case,that's the end of your sanity...you live with the fear of your vehicle getting auctioned loosing your land fear of job loss.fear of getting jailed..always under pressure...become delusional..serial killer or commit suicide.