Author Topic: Peter Kenneth To Run for Nairobi Governor as an Independent  (Read 3516 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Peter Kenneth To Run for Nairobi Governor as an Independent
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2017, 02:51:11 PM »
I will repeat slowly this time:
  • The Sonko of 2010 is not the Sonko of today. He has lost a lot as he got defined
  • Sonko was swimming in cash and dishing it out freely to charity. That has slowed down and halted in many cases. He had to hand over many of his charitable work to Kidero's government
  • Sonko initially had the support of Kikuyus because they perceived him as anti-Raila
  • He however played close to the chest, pandering to Luos and avoiding personal attacks on Raila until the Kwale Bakora incident, which he followed with unprintable abuse of Raila. His honey moon with Luos ended
  • He had support from Luhyas in Nairobi through Shebesh. That went on until his plastered photos of him and Shebesh in bed causing consternation. His dalliance with Luhyas ended when he invaded a Luhya man's bedroom. He was sentenced to pay some cows and receive kibokos. He served his sentence yet
  • He can forget a large Kamba vote because Kidero has struck a deal with Kambas where they keep the Deputy Governor and take it all in 2022 (Ruto and Uhuru style). It seems to be working going by the endorsements streaming in. Kalonzo has blessed the pact and even Muthama will be campaigning for them in Nairobi. Sonko is a kamba in a wrong party
  • As for Kikuyus: a) Kenneth is now the Uthamaki candidate. He will most likely be voted for to the last Kikuyu b) Sonko imported riff-raff from Kiambu to vote for him in the primaries. These will be needed in Kiambu where Jubilee has plans for ballot stuffing. They can't risk having them in Nairobi where the opposition would quickly put that to and end c) Kabogo and Waititu have combed Nairobi of every Sonko-Type supporter for their final battle. Sonko lacks the resources to match the two plus if he tries Kabogo will squeeze him further in the Pharmacy business
  • The 200K majority has to be seen in the light of his opponent. Again, I wasted time explaining why Margaret Wanjiru lost to Sonko. He had a weak candidate because she caused hell (like she tried in Jubilee and ended up in prison) and ODM was forced to dump serious candidates and allow her to run for the senate. The arithmetic demanded a Luhya candidate Governor having gone to Luos and Deputy to Kambas. That is how Shebesh benefitted. Anyway, it is a waste of time to explain
What surprises me is that you say Sonko will get 60%. Then Peter Kenneth comes on Board and you say Sonko will now get 65%. Then Kabogo announces an independent run and you say sixty something percent... These events that have a bearing on Nairobi cannot be ignored. Jubilee did not ignore them. That is why pressure was applied so that the primaries were held in Nairobi and Kiambu / Murang'a on different days. However to you, there is no significance.

That is why, Pundit, I say you throw around numbers you pick from the air. Sonko will lose with mid forties (42 - 47) No more

I don't throw numbers around carelessly like you do.A lot of thinking goes into those numbers. Sonko is insanely popular in lower class Nairobi who are reliable voters.His base is wide then add tribal tapestry..33% Kikuyu's..17% kambas..16% luhya..15% Luos..3-5% gusii,merus,Somalis,kalenjin and Asians.GEMA candidate Sonko starts with 40% plus Kambas 17% plus Jubilee leaning another 6%..that is already 63%..add many gusii,luo,luhyas and others who just love sonko..you're taking nearly 65% but remove party loyalist in ukambani and middle class who cannot bring themselves to vote Sonko..make that 60%...about the same voters he got in 2013 for senator. Sonko ni moto ya kuotea mbali.Kidero is home bound.You can argue like you always do but come 9th of August you be saying it was rigged or sijui I was in nsis safe house.60%.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2017, 02:56:41 PM »
That is where I start doubting your punditry.

Sonko was NOT facing a Kikuyu. Margaret Wanjiru was a traitor to the Kikuyu cause. Her votes were mostly ODM voters. The Kikuyus voted for Sonko on recommendation of Uhuru.

Sonko is now properly identified as a Jubilee candidate, whereas in 2013 he was a lone ranger. It is not the same Sonko of 2013 who was an "outsider".

Despite all the evidence from 2013 where Sonko scored 200k more  from kambas and the likes.Sonko scored 58% facing a Kikuyu...now imagine facing Luo who only assured of 15%
luo base.I am thinking Sonko may even score 65%.
Omollo does not seem to get that the Kamba vote shifts from Kidero to Sonko.

Kidero needs God, Kalonzo and kamuti to retain Kambas... PK and Miguna cannot help him.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2017, 03:06:01 PM »
Typical omollo spewing nonsense. First revisit what you said recently when the battle was BTW sonko n Kenneth in jubilee nomination. The same nonsense and Pk was beaten by nearly 65% by Sonko.You can ask Robina for help but you have no grace like she has to admit wrong youre claiming all sort of nonsense that kiambu youths rigged in Sonko.Like I said your track record in political punditry is pathetic. My record is out there..15yrs of calling it right 90% of the time.it merely two months to go..you won't be here for the postmortem.Sonko will win this.Let talk on 8.8...when predictably you'll spew a long yarn alleging all nonsense explaining why kidero was rigged out

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2017, 03:20:29 PM »
Not so fast.

• Were ID cards used in the nominations? NO
  • Was indelible ink used in the said nominations? No
  • Which list was used? Jubilee party Membership or IEBC (any year - 2013 or 2017)?No
So how credible were the polls to even begin considering your "scientific" predictions? For all I care you simply shared with us the wishes of Ruto and we missed to pick it at the time.

Jubilee polls in Nairobi were just rigged with Ruto's candidates winning.

Sure thing. I will be watching Nairobi with hawk eyes come election night and will be the first to crack a call to Kidero to congratulate the corrupt bastard
Typical omollo spewing nonsense.

First revisit what you said recently when the battle was BTW sonko n Kenneth in jubilee nomination. The same nonsense and Pk was beaten by nearly 65% by Sonko.

You can ask Robina for help but you have no grace like she has to admit wrong you're claiming all sort of nonsense that kiambu youths rigged in Sonko.

Like I said your track record in political punditry is pathetic. My record is out there..15yrs of calling it right 90% of the time.it merely two months to go..you won't be here for the postmortem. Sonko will win this. Let talk on 8.8...when predictably you'll spew a long yarn alleging all nonsense explaining why kidero was rigged out

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2017, 03:24:21 PM »
Prepare another list of nonsenses that will explain why kidero and Raila lost coz the maths doesn't add up.No need flog a dead horse.Sonko will win this big.On the 9th...we will hear the usual it was rigged.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2017, 03:34:01 PM »
Prepare another list of nonsenses that will explain why kidero and Raila lost coz the maths doesn't add up.No need flog a dead horse.Sonko will win this big.On the 9th...we will hear the usual it was rigged.
This time you will say it was rigged.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2017, 03:42:54 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2017, 03:43:37 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2017, 03:44:24 PM »
In a way this is an anti-William Ruto movement