Author Topic: PK will be beaten like Luhya's Isukuti today by Sonko  (Read 1488 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
PK will be beaten like Luhya's Isukuti today by Sonko
« on: April 26, 2017, 12:42:31 PM »
Sonko is insanely popular with lower class. Unless Kidero's men vote for PK there is no way PK is beating SONKO.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: PK will be beaten like Luhya's Isukuti today by Sonko
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 12:44:48 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 01:04:48 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 03:11:31 PM »
Don't count on it. The bulk of Jubilee support in Nairobi is GEMA. The party has favored Sonko by not requiring Jubilee membership but I still expect PK to emerge victorious. Sore loser Sonko will then run as independent and divide NASA vote. PK is the next governor of Nairobi.

Sonko is insanely popular with lower class. Unless Kidero's men vote for PK there is no way PK is beating SONKO.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 03:53:41 PM »
The so called underclass even kikuyu are all voting for sonko. It wont be even close. Sonko will win by huge margin and if they allow none jubilee members  to vote the victory margin will be even bigger. The solace for the so called muranga mafia is to give sonko a good running mate like Gakuo or Jim mbaru. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 03:59:13 PM »
Exactly. The margin will be huge. Sonko is enigma. Best to get Gakuo to work with him.
The so called underclass even kikuyu are all voting for sonko. It wont be even close. Sonko will win by huge margin and if they allow none jubilee members  to vote the victory margin will be even bigger. The solace for the so called muranga mafia is to give sonko a good running mate like Gakuo or Jim mbaru. 

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 04:07:40 PM »
Exactly. The margin will be huge. Sonko is enigma. Best to get Gakuo to work with him.
Sonko people have to realize that he's an astute politician. Last night he ran all the things he has done with testimony in all  tv networks. Meaning he recorded things he was doing, helping the poor, helping indians who's land is being targeted by swindlers etc. Actually brilliant, and its resonating.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 04:47:01 PM »
Let's wait and see. I doubt Luo and Luhya "underclass" will vote Jubilee... we know tribe reigns supreme and you are here telling us bout enigma. GEMA will have none of  that.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527