Author Topic: Uhuru Kenyatta in Kisii (No Comment)  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Uhuru Kenyatta in Kisii (No Comment)
« on: March 22, 2017, 09:27:13 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta in Kisii (No Comment)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 09:52:36 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 10:04:43 PM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 01:19:58 AM »
Is that why these two criminals are reopening the wounds of 2007?

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 12:22:19 PM »
The direction he is taking is extremely risky for the country and for himself. He is trying to re-write history based on the propaganda used to influence AU against the ICC - equating mass action to crime.

If I were him i'd preach reconciliation and not try to re-open the case. Instead he is sending mama mbogas to go and "demonstrate" outside Raila's office. I hope Raila restrains himself and does not use his immense power to call for counter demos. We must have at least one adult in there.

For me it's just fine that he keeps an open case alive so that there would be no need to blow hot air on it when he is out of power and with no capacity to kill witnesses. Clearly the matter has not ended. It has not been settled. A trial will deliver the much needed denouement.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 03:57:25 PM »
The direction he is taking is extremely risky for the country and for himself. He is trying to re-write history based on the propaganda used to influence AU against the ICC - equating mass action to crime.

If I were him i'd preach reconciliation and not try to re-open the case. Instead he is sending mama mbogas to go and "demonstrate" outside Raila's office. I hope Raila restrains himself and does not use his immense power to call for counter demos. We must have at least one adult in there.

For me it's just fine that he keeps an open case alive so that there would be no need to blow hot air on it when he is out of power and with no capacity to kill witnesses. Clearly the matter has not ended. It has not been settled. A trial will deliver the much needed denouement.

The impression I have is that they detect a lack of passion for the arrangement probably among the Kalenjins compared to 2013.  They think this was because of ICC so they are trying to remind them why they are in this arrangement in the first place.

They only succeeded in reminding me why I loath this team.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 04:47:16 PM »
Uhuru Kenyatta has developed a level of cynicism that I detest. I think he has now frightened every adviser around him and probably sieved them to all YES MEN who cannot suffer to tell him the reality.

If his father did not go through any other election after 1963 how on earth do Kenyans expect the son to go through a second election? Kenyatta got elected in 1963. The next election was mandated to take place in 1968. He illegally cancelled it and "postponed" it to 1969. He then banned opposition parties and went through "unopposed". He would never face another candidate the rest of his life.
The impression I have is that they detect a lack of passion for the arrangement probably among the Kalenjins compared to 2013.  They think this was because of ICC so they are trying to remind them why they are in this arrangement in the first place.

They only succeeded in reminding me why I loath this team.