Author Topic: So Murkomen Sponsors Senator Lesuuda  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
So Murkomen Sponsors Senator Lesuuda
« on: March 17, 2017, 06:10:12 PM »
some comic relief.

I think the former I.G has pulled his connections to obtain dirt on Murkomen.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: So Murkomen Sponsors Senator Lesuuda
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 06:10:54 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 06:11:45 PM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 07:07:27 PM »
The last I heard was he is a prime suspect in NYS scandal.  Chapter six should be scraped from the constitution.  Everytime I see it, trying to reconcile it with reality leaves my head spinning.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 07:50:03 PM »
When you think she walked up there cutting sweat like a real work house, you are shocked to realize she slept on her back all the way to to the top.
Bure tu

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 08:01:58 PM »
When you think she walked up there cutting sweat like a real work house, you are shocked to realize she slept on her back all the way to to the top.
Bure tu

This is the story with most nominated MCAs countrywide. Kenya is hopelessly corrupt.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 12:46:59 AM »
Bure tu

Rachel Shebesh is also like that I think.  Not a very long term approach though, because she is not young anymore.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2017, 02:38:05 PM »
Robina and Termie

Why is it like that? The first two female elected MPs in Kenya (Priscilla Agufwana Abwavo - 1962 and Grace Onyango- 1969) earned their places without spreading butter or anything else for anyone.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2017, 04:46:51 PM »
Robina and Termie

Why is it like that? The first two female elected MPs in Kenya (Priscilla Agufwana Abwavo - 1962 and Grace Onyango- 1969) earned their places without spreading butter or anything else for anyone.

I see it as just another form of corruption. People like Karua,  Ngilu and Shaban have been in Parliament for decades on their own merit. This seems to have started with women seats in 2013. Passaris attempted this method earlier and failed.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2017, 04:53:03 PM »
I see it as just another form of corruption. People like Karua,  Ngilu and Shaban have been in Parliament for decades on their own merit. This seems to have started with women seats in 2013. Passaris attempted this method earlier and failed.
:D :D :D

I would exclude Shaban from your list if you knew what I know. :D

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2017, 04:53:57 PM »
Even the males? :D :D :D

This is the story with most nominated MCAs countrywide. Kenya is hopelessly corrupt.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2017, 04:55:47 PM »
A certain gay minister has been travelling all the way to Malindi and locking himself in a room for days with a local MP. Dunia imeharibika. Some daily (may be the Ethnic Rag) wrote about it but deleted shortly. I think I have it from google archives somewhere.
Even the males? :D :D :D

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2017, 05:00:23 PM »
Robina and Termie

Me I think it's because one group is in the 60s and the other in the 2000s.  60s were just less cynical, perhaps more principled.

Harriet Tubman